Sorry for the curt title, but no one is happy with Region 10. Why? Because it's exactly like region 9. The only difference I can see is, the animals take 12 seconds to appear on screen... which is annoying. So to spare you from having to read everyone's threads on here, below is a condensed list of what bothers me and other gamers about the current region:
1) If we have just finished a contract hunt, don't try to start us on an exotic hunt. We don't have enough crystals to play that hunt, or else we'd be playing it! It's an annoyance to have to move to the contract hunt we are doing every single time. Stop it.
2) If you insist on 2,000 crystals (or whatever magic number), charge more for the initial cost of the weapon and lower the upgrades. I don't mind playing a few dozen contract hunts to be able to move on. It's part of every "freemium game" strategy. But it's incredibly annoying to finally get enough for the new weapon, play one hunt, and then need to play another 25 contract hunts before you can continue.
3) If you are going to copy a region in lieu of giving us something new, at least don't copy the one we just finished. That's Bush league. An exact copy of one of the first three regions would have been better than this.
4) Speed the frickin' contract hunts up!!!! For the love of all that is holy, we are trying to fly through these. It's bad enough that we are playing the same old tired hunts as last region, but don't make us sit there for an extra 12 seconds before dinos come on screen. If I had my druthers, I'd just hit one nuke button, kill them all, start the next hunt in one second, and repeat until out of energy.
5) When we actually get to play the exotic hunt, can't the crystal reward be a little higher than on contract hunts? There's literally no incentive other than getting through the map.
6) Hunter bucks. We played a lot of contract hunts to earn these. That time should count towards upgrading the new exotics. I have 150 million, and am still playing ****py contract hunts for crystals now. Let us spend these! Even if it costs a lot more to upgrade with bucks, we shouldn't have them just sitting there, forever growing, with nothing to use them on.
I've played this game since launch and really enjoyed it. But it's getting to a point I don't even want to bother. Some days, I never open the program, even though I need to harvest a ton of crystals to continue. The contract hunts are just that boring, and they take too long. Seeing as the contract hunts are 95% of what we play, you really shouldn't make them miserable. Thanks for looking, and I welcome anyone else's input.