Options

Gold keeps reseting during rewards

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
My gold spent has reset 4 times. I've spent like 6,000 and it's zero. Ticket submitted. The reward will be overthough by the time they respond.

Comments

• Options
    thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    That really sucks. Glu is incredibly slow at responding to their tickets and it ends up leaving a lot of ****ed off customers. At a bare minimum they should give you your gold back, but as a show of good faith I think they should give you the gold and McCutchen
  • Options
    built up another 6,000 and it reset again this weekend. I spent the 12,000 gold but got nothing because of the 5 resets back to zero.
  • Options
    thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    That doesn't seem fair in the slightest. How much gold do you still have left, since I know you were saving for a run at all the players?
  • Options
    I still have a ton left. I couldn't draft this weekend so I spent it on tournies and got all my upgrades to 9 now. Will draft maybe in a week or 2 since I need to get another 3,000 since I spent it on upgrades.
  • Options
    RemmyJayRemmyJay Registered Users 36 Posts
    The same thing happened to me in 3 straight fan rewards, I sent tickets in each time. First time I had spent 2000 gold and they gave that back to me, second time they did nothing, The 3rd time I was 1500 gold away from getting Cano. They just responded yesterday and gave me Cano. This past fan rewards it didn't reset on me, and I was able to get Mccutheon. They will get back to you but it might be 3-4 weeks