Options

How the best teams keep winning

Comments

• Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    It's fun cheating, then I sell my teams after I'm done doing all the hacks. Softball hack, long bat hack, winstreak hack, all uniforms hack, billion gold and 20 billion cash, then I sell the teams on eBay for $99.99
  • Options
    ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    For the record: GoMarlins is not my friend but rather some random **** I dont know. Glu can check my receipts against my points to verify whatever they want. I am and have always been squeaky clean, period. I left Batters Up for unrelated reasons(since this didn't even exist until a liar with Photoshop got butthurt over who knows what), and I have nothing bad to say about any of their members. My time there was brief but awesome.
  • Options
    Pamaj, go EFF yourself. GoMarlins, go EFF a bag of asps
  • Options
    BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts
    Marlins- what exactly is your deal? I know Phillie well. And you're lying. Not sure why, but I'm gonna ask you respectfully: STOP.
  • Options
    PamajPamaj Registered Users 39 Posts
    Pamaj, go EFF yourself. GoMarlins, go EFF a bag of asps

Hun I got no problem with you if you aint cheating boo
  • Options
    Anyone seeing this: it's a lie. This dude's got some grudge, clearly. I know Phillie- and I know for a fact this shot is purest garbage. Seems that someone wants to take her down. All good, I suppose- but resorting to photoshopped b.s. is pretty pathetic. Don't fall for it.
  • Options
    No ulterior motive here- she's not in my club or anything. But she's cool. And this **** isn't.
  • Options
    Anyone seeing this: it's a lie. This dude's got some grudge, clearly. I know Phillie- and I know for a fact this shot is purest garbage. Seems that someone wants to take her down. All good, I suppose- but resorting to photoshopped b.s. is pretty pathetic. Don't fall for it.

I hope he's lying! The less cheaters the better!
    Got proof though? Just so we know!

We want the truth!
  • Options
    Purest ********. Marlins, grow up. Photoshopped **** to take down a solid player? Really? Sad, dude. Bit*h move, really. PM me at will; let's talk about your silliness, if you've got the b*lls to step up and do so.
  • Options
    And, for the (hopefully) last time, I'm really a girl. Why is that so hard to believe? There are billions of us.
  • Options
    He? For the (hopefully) last time, I'm really a girl. Why is that so hard to believe? There are billions of us.

Scientists say girls are 50% more likely to lie about cheating on mobile games
  • Options
    Feel free to PM, Pamaj. This guy's lying. Straight up. Really nasty; really sad. No need for that kind of garbage here.
  • Options
    Feel free to PM, Pamaj. This guy's lying. Straight up. Really nasty; really sad. No need for that kind of garbage here.

No worries!
  • Options
    GoMarlinsGoMarlins Registered Users 11 Posts
    Wow, at no point did I ever say anyone's name, or any club's name. At what point did I call anyone out specifically, go please show me where? I was asking a genuine question about a game I just started playing a few weeks ago. Now, you are jumping all over me like some tough guy defending his girlfriend whenever I never said anything about anyone specifically. Maybe you should be focusing your anger on the people that are attacking you and not me, who at no point attacked, implicated, or accused anyone of anything.
  • Options
    Glu has proof. I'm pretty sure after your misguided, unfounded, slanderous rants that they will look into it. Red Trunk, help me out here. Tell them I've spent more cash than any other 4 1/2 star team in Tap. A pic from me could be photoshopped. Your word that glu has my money will mean something. I don't owe these particular scumbag liars a thing, but the rest of the readers may be curious.
  • Options
    Zero, it's nonsense. You have my word on that. Phillie's not in my club, but she's a friend and a clean player, and she's getting wronged here. No call for that ****. Feel free to PM if you want; more than happy to discuss further.
  • Options
    Marlins, your screenshot's fake. That's a nasty thing to do to someone- and when it's someone who's my friend, I'm not gonna be cool with it. PM me if you want; happy to discuss it further, see if there's some misunderstanding.
  • Options
    Noles1733Noles1733 Registered Users 10 Posts
    LOL Sounds like the DNC in here.
  • Options
    GoMarlins you know exactly what you're doing. Don't act like an idiot any more than you already have. Everyone knows who you're talking about and you know it, douchebag.
  • Options
    Again, I never accused her. I never said anything about Ladyphillie, I don't even know who she is. Why are you starting stuff with me? I have not at all said it was her so why would I message you to discuss anything further about someone I don't know?
  • Options
    Noles1733 wrote: »
    LOL Sounds like the DNC in here.

LadyPhillie is Hillary
  • Options
    GoMarlins, confirm it isn't me then, please
  • Options
    So let me get this correct, you are calling me names and calling me out for making accusations when I never did such a thing, but at the same time you are accusing me of doing something. You are claiming I was coming after a specific person, whom I have no idea about because I have never spoken to, interacted with, or came across in my life, and have taken it upon yourself to attack me. For the last time, I do not know Ladyphille, and I was not and am not referring to her in my original post.
  • Options
    Accuse me or admit it isn't me. No more fence riding. Be an adult.
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Once again, are you having reading comprehension problems, I have not accused you, I have said I do not even know you. So if I do not know who you are how would I have gotten that screen shot from you? Therefore, if you are still following along, big words I know, I have not accused you and I have said it isn't you.
  • Options
    Marlins, I'm her friend, and I know her friends. As far as I know, you're not among them. So if you want to make accusations like this, step up and show yourself. I will first: I'm augie000 in the game. Show some class and cojones- don't hide. Defend this nonsense you've posted. Message me.
  • Options
    EAMUSCATULIIEAMUSCATULII Registered Users 7 Posts
    GoMarlins wrote: »
    She won't tell me. That's just her though, she always has to be better than everyone and then rub their noses in it and brag about how she won and is better. Last weekend that's all she did. My club is winning, we are the best, we are beating the best team on the game so now we are the best. She can be really annoying but she's my friend and I want to be in her club.

She sounds hot! Can I get her number??
  • Options
    BoomBabyBoom, are you unable to read? At what point did I accuse her? I have said numerous times that I do not know your friend. I have said numerous times that I was not talking about her. Why are you still all over me about it? If you need me to write it in monosyllabic words to help you better understand I can. I am not talking about your friend. I have not been talking about your friend. Stop saying that I am because I am not. Maybe you should show some class and stop attacking me for something that I have said over and over that I am not doing. I am sorry you have some kind of pent up angst and attraction to her that you have to try over and over to be her knight in shining armour.
  • Options
    Noles1733Noles1733 Registered Users 10 Posts
    She sounds hot! Can I get her number??

My guess is 4-3-1
This discussion has been closed.