Options

How the best teams keep winning

124Next

Comments

• Options
    hamburglershamburglers Registered Users 6 Posts
    It's pretty straightforward if you know what you're doing with layout. Kinda like when a kid sticks their finger in icing and has no idea how the adults knew at a glance.
  • Options
    WhiteSosaWhiteSosa Banned Users 4 Posts
    bootopia wrote: »
    Lol @ not many girls playing.

I know 6 personally who play regularly because I'm the one who put em on. Some of you guys are real live weirdos lol. This whole thread is kinda disturbing.

Yet here you are
  • Options
    dmcnair81dmcnair81 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Pamaj wrote: »
    Wow I can't believe you actually wasted your time inspecting the picture like it was some piece of evidence in a murder trial!

Not only that, but wasted my time reading through 9 pages of this ridiculous thread where no one had pointed out the obvious...
  • Options
    I think it's really weird that nobody named names but there are people here defending themselves and bashing someone new to this game... Way to be inclusive and welcoming guys. Really disturbing and telling at the same time...
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    WhiteSosa wrote: »
    Yet here you are

I was just thinking that actually. I really don't fit in here lol.

Mods feel free to remove my profile.

Catch me in the game. Same screen name. 💨
  • Options
    RobotsmakemehardRobotsmakemehard Registered Users 10 Posts
    bootopia wrote: »
    i was just thinking that actually. I really don't fit in here lol.

Mods feel free to remove my profile.

Catch me in the game. Same screen name. 💨

stfu sosa!! Who do you think you are! Your such a sexist pig for shaming women to post their opinions on here. Burn in hell!!
  • Options
    AreptileAreptile Registered Users 12 Posts
    Pamaj, go EFF yourself. GoMarlins, go EFF a bag of asps

First off ladyphillie, u and I both know you are better then these people so y respond. Second who the Ef even cares about these knuckleheads they are nobody's of the game losers with no life and all the time in the world to stir up trouble. Also I keep seeing this jasonwfritts guy pop up in here talking about people cheating. How can u even consider doing that idiot your the hack that found and shared all these cheats and hacks. So you should be looking at that guy more then anyone. Batters up is doing everything they can to deflect the attention elsewhere and you idiots are taking the bait. Bottom the stfu and play the game and stop the grade school ********
  • Options
    Yeah your the scum of the earth. There shouldn't be girls on here anyway. It's not their place.
    Says the virgin nerd ^^^^ dude stfu
  • Options
    Yeah your the scum of the earth. There shouldn't be girls on here anyway. It's not their place.

Wowwwww. This is why I'm voting for Trump
  • Options
    np23np23 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

It's you're, not your.
  • Options
    np23 wrote: »
    It's you're, not your.

Oh dang.... I guess I lost that argument then
  • Options
    Oh dang.... I guess I lost that argument then
    This guy should have been swallowed I think. Or he was an **** drip and got poo in his DNA not sure but either is a lot smarter when he don't talk
  • Options
    I mean I think it's real clear that ladyphillie and her white knights have been cheating along with Batters Up. It's time to purge these accounts who have been cheating for way too long now
  • Options
    I mean I think it's real clear that ladyphillie and her white knights have been cheating along with Batters Up. It's time to purge these accounts who have been cheating for way too long now
    I'm not even in any club. Ladyphillie is good people and you are not its simple really. Now stop before I really get to trolling
  • Options
    BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    This thread has been nothing but an episode of Jeremy Kyle. We have noobs that can't tell a photo has been doctored, forensics experts chiming in, sexism, bad friends lying to make their friends look stupid, wild accusations, bullying, very thirsty lads defending a girl to the hilt, someone with a definite narcissist complex based on the belief that everything is about them and a victim complex, a come at me bro PM me bro I will show you guy, Trump supporters, and vulgar insults. God Bless this place.
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    I am really sick of having to say this: do not witch-hunt on these forums. If you have a concern about a user or club, send me a PRIVATE message. Do not post it on the forums.

I may just delete this thread because honestly, there is nothing good happening here.
  • Options
    redtrunk wrote: »
    I am really sick of having to say this: do not witch-hunt on these forums. If you have a concern about a user or club, send me a PRIVATE message. Do not post it on the forums.

I may just delete this thread because honestly, there is nothing good happening here.

maybe if you would fix your servers this wouldn't be happening
  • Options
    CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
    I say this with all due respect. I have played Ladyphillie and her team isn't that good. She's a really cool chick though. I would say it's highly unlikely that if she had access to this hack, she could have the discipline to keep her team at such a low level. That picture is a fake or obviously not her. You people that spend so much time complaining about the rampant cheating in this game need to come to terms with the fact that there are two classes of players in this game, the have and the have-nots. If you are a have-not, like the majority of us, focus your attention on playing games against players in your same position. If you run into a bracket with the stacked cheater clubs, make a new club and fish for a bracket that the have's haven't taken over. That's what my club does. The cheating is here to stay, get over it.
    Sincerely,
    Jim
  • Options

Thank u sir please do because this is getting out of hand now
  • Options
    CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
    I say this with all due respect. I have played Ladyphillie and her team isn't that good. She's a really cool chick though. I would say it's highly unlikely that if she had access to this hack, she could have the discipline to keep her team at such a low level. That picture is a fake or obviously not her. You people that spend so much time complaining about the rampant cheating in this game need to come to terms with the fact that there are two classes of players in this game, the have and the have-nots. If you are a have-not, like the majority of us, focus your attention on playing games against players in your same position. If you run into a bracket with the stacked cheater clubs, make a new team and fish for a bracket that the have's haven't taken over. That's what my club does. The cheating is here to stay, get over it.
    Sincerely,
    Jim
  • Options
    BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts
    Well said, Jim. Agreed.
  • Options
    StoryoftStoryoft Registered Users 30 Posts

Please don't delete! May this be a shining example of what happens when Glu cancels and delays events with no explanation.

If nothing else, some members are entertaining to read. And since there's no reason to play, it's filling a void.
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    This is a good read. Actually surprised that I never decided to join the argument, I usually do that.
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Storyoft wrote: »
    Please don't delete! May this be a shining example of what happens when Glu cancels and delays events with no explanation.

If nothing else, some members are entertaining to read. And since there's no reason to play, it's filling a void.

This happens on the forums even when events are going on as normal, TBH. Maybe this can be an example of how NOT to behave on the forums. Consider this also a final warning.
This discussion has been closed.