Options

How do you achieve VIP

2Next

Answers

• Options
    AilyxAilyx Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I think generally you should just be a good community member. Of course I think spending always helps, but they won’t reveal the exact formula for how one might get VIP status
  • Options
    I think generally you should just be a good community member. Of course I think spending always helps, but they won’t reveal the exact formula for how one might get VIP status
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    kcusukcusu Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I can say it's definitely not JUST spending money and being an active and helpful player. I'm not going to admit how much I have spent but it was far more than I ever anticipated. Lol
    So I've decided to join in on the forums to learn more and participate here as well .
  • Options
    I can say it's definitely not JUST spending money and being an active and helpful player. I'm not going to admit how much I have spent but it was far more than I ever anticipated. Lol
    So I've decided to join in on the forums to learn more and participate here as well .
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    alaurent77alaurent77 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    After reading every post on on how becocoming VIP, its complicated is what am getting from everything I just read. As much I would to have the VIP status, I'm not sure if it's worth even trying anymore. Am going to play and enjoy what I already have. 
  • Options
    After reading every post on on how becocoming VIP, its complicated is what am getting from everything I just read. As much I would to have the VIP status, I'm not sure if it's worth even trying anymore. Am going to play and enjoy what I already have. 
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    BOKNOWSALLBOKNOWSALL Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Ok... I can almost tell you for a fact it has nothing to do with how much you play (was in bed for a very long while and I literally played about 17 hours a day) but how much you spend... I have some VIP’s in my club and the previous and you are looking at a $800 ticket for VIP status... so if you love the game and you want to have an incredible team (and you have an influx of $$$) then go for it... but if not then you can just wait till your account has hit $800 spent over however many years that may take.(especially if you are married or have a serious girlfriend)  Just have fun!
  • Options
    Ok... I can almost tell you for a fact it has nothing to do with how much you play (was in bed for a very long while and I literally played about 17 hours a day) but how much you spend... I have some VIP’s in my club and the previous and you are looking at a $800 ticket for VIP status... so if you love the game and you want to have an incredible team (and you have an influx of $$$) then go for it... but if not then you can just wait till your account has hit $800 spent over however many years that may take.(especially if you are married or have a serious girlfriend)  Just have fun!
  • Options
  • Options