Options

Event Royale Today??

13Next

Comments

• Options
    sfgiants101sfgiants101 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Liked the event. It’s nice having options.
  • Options
    miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    @spicedaddy30 It's all good. There's been a lot more ranting and raving lately than jumping for joy. But, if I didn't enjoy the game, I would just delete it and move on. There's no shortage of quality mobile games out there on which to waste hours a day.

@Houmy Totally agree on your personal strategy. For me, I settled on playing Slugfest from the beginning because I'm only a couple players away from an all prime slugger lineup. Other guys in my club played other events based on other individual factors.

I stayed away from Walk Off because I've never believed it was a fair event for anyone who started the game after April or May. Unless you've been winning that event all season long (or spend a bunch of gold on upgrades), it's nearly impossible to beat, especially when the last pitcher throws junk that doesn't resemble anything remotely like baseball.

I think as clubs start to digest the format a little more though, they're going to avoid using any significant resources until the multipliers come out just like smart players don't use their gold resources on the weekend events until the Fan Rewards Event starts a couple hours later.