Options

Twitter

DCoffin616DCoffin616 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
go follow people 
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I think the legend exp will be extremely useful for anybody with legends because it is so hard to get. But the legendary boxes will differ substantially in value with which player is in it. For example, if it was Bagwell, I wouldn't see the boxes as worth too much (I doubt a majority of the population would want a right hand batter with speed almost the same as hit and power). If it was Carew or Mantle, however, many more people would want it and the value of the box would increase significantly.
    Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I could reeeeealy use the legend xp 
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I hope they get to 50k. I need the legend xp for Chipper. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Up to 48,300 followers so we are making progress but we need everyone on board. If anyone is not currently following @glutapsports on twitter please do so NOW!!!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Up to 48,300 followers so we are making progress but we need everyone on board. If anyone is not currently following @glutapsports on twitter please do so NOW!!!
    I made my wife and son follow them
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    It is going a lot slower than the drive during All Star Week... guess it's more real people instead of the buying of followers (fake or real).
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    It is going a lot slower than the drive during All Star Week... guess it's more real people instead of the buying of followers (fake or real).
    I doubt Glu would pay for followers. They’d have no reason to offer us rewards for follower milestones. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options

I doubt Glu would pay for followers. They’d have no reason to offer us rewards for follower milestones. 

I wasn't referring to Glu, but rather guys who play and are associated with the marketing tools to increase followers quickly. If true it may explain some of the large drop that occurred after the drive was over last time. No big deal either way, I just happened to notice a slower growth then last time, so maybe its haopening more organically. However, it is picking up speed today and looks good for achieving the target on time. My observation was not intended to cast a shadow over anyone or point fingers.
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Less than 300 followers before we reach the goal...should happen today! I can almost taste that Legend XP!!!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @LonzoBallin, me too. Just wish I had a legend worth using it on. All I have is fan reward legends and dont think they are worth leveling at this time as PXP is very valuable and holding out on a good one. So far its been horrible pulling legend boxes. Primes seems to be easy for me, must GLU way of telling me to spend more money.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    49.9!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Your just dying for that legend xp @DFBB. How many you got now? Like 5?
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Boom! 😎
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    Wonder when they'll send the gifts
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:

Your just dying for that legend xp @DFBB. How many you got now? Like 5?

Haha! I'm never lucky enough to grab a legend in a box. So far, Chucky is my only legend. However, Johnny is on his way!
  • Options
    Dam I thought u had more. Yea I cant pull one either. Pull primes like crazy on prime picks. Probably 10 or so in the last few weeks. But no legends.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:

Dam I thought u had more. Yea I cant pull one either. Pull primes like crazy on prime picks. Probably 10 or so in the last few weeks. But no legends.

All my starting bats are either fan rewards or Woh rewards. :(
  • Options
    Dignans1Dignans1 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I have yet to pull a prime from a prime draft pick.  Worst luck ever.... I pulled 5 players from labour day boxes though.  
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Hopefully these boxes have boosted odds, even if they just bump it to 15 percent pull odds that would be great, (30,40,50) would be amazing
  • Options
    whammo911 said:

Hopefully these boxes have boosted odds, even if they just bump it to 15 percent pull odds that would be great, (30,40,50) would be amazing

It's prob not a popular opinion, but I sure hope that's not the case. It's no fun if everyone has the same players.
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Crickets
  • Options

Crickets

I'm surprised that they haven't sent it out or made an announcement. Last time, they were pretty quick.
  • Options
    Yeah I thought they would’ve sent it out and given us another goal to hit
  • Options
    No daily gift either... maybe they had assumed for monday... no twitter announcement that I'm aware of
  • Options
    Although I probably won’t pull I’m holding out hope I do and can finally beat woh, so I’m hoping they release them boxes before noon
  • Options
    SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    Dignans1 said:
    I have yet to pull a prime from a prime draft pick.  Worst luck ever.... I pulled 5 players from labour day boxes though.  
    That is amazing luck lol.  You need to go play the lottery or something
  • Options
    Is it just me being impatient or should they at least put out some sort of statement on the 5x legend boxes?
  • Options
    I suspect there was a skeleton crew over the holiday weekend and had no plans to do anything until today.... we hope...
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Or maybe they are just waiting to see if the numbers drop after all the obviously purchased followers are gone. I am sure they did have a skeleton crew but they did send out the "LOL" gifts and even fixed the last one that kept repeating with an empty gift so the same crew could have sent out the Legend gifts. Just a guess but I am thinking they're just trying to figure out if the followers are valid or not.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    It did seem to go more slowly than the previous drive, which I had mentioned a few days ago about the "purchased" vs real followers. Also, the increase kept slowly going even yesterday so hopefully the majority are legit new followers. Anyway, we'll find out the skinny today at some point, I hope, otherwise their twitter account might explode with the predictable negative incoming tweets...