Options

Twitter

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Dignans1Dignans1 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    My guess is that since they planned to send out the Labor Day gifts already, and two gifts can’t be live at the same time, they will send out the 50k gift today after players have had a chance to collect the previous gifts.
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I for one, will not spend any more until we get the gift. 
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Boxes are out 
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Gift is out! Got me some 7 evo, 85k cash, 2x 1500 Legend XP, and 7k Prime XP!!! Totally worth the wait! :wink:
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Ernie Banks, 7 evo, 6500 Prime XP, 14X #1 draft pick... so I am not going to complain.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    1500 + 2500 legend xp, 2 X 7 #1 picks, 1 x 5* specialty pick... anyway not sure how thrilled I would have been with Ernie Banks but free is free hehe
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts

1500 + 2500 legend xp, 2 X 7 #1 picks, 1 x 5* specialty pick... anyway not sure how thrilled I would have been with Ernie Banks but free is free hehe

Well, better than my regular SS 5* Cozart.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    85k cash X2, Prime xp, legend xp, 2 Prime picks, no Ernie but I already have Mays that I hit from CvC at 0.5% I’ll eventually get him leveled.  Have 100k exp to spend on him once I get the evo bought 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Victory!!!

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:

Victory!!!

if anyone on forums deserved get him it would be you @houmy. Always see you helping everyone out. Congrats!
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Houmy said:

Victory!!!

I also got him on my B team so we're together buddy :smile:
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    @nym5fan thank you buddy. Kinda wish it wasn't a shortstop though as I already have Prime Correa and Mr. Smile but I am grateful either way as Mr. Cub is one of my top favorites that eluded me in 17 and he will be a great addition.

• Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Ernie Banks, 7 evo, 6500 Prime XP, 6500 Legend XP (not sure if that was the number but close), one 5* specialty draft pick (got Yusmeiro Petit, long reliever).
    I cannot believe I got the legend!! Never been too lucky.
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I already had Mr. Smile with the same skill as my SS but i'm not complaining. I guess he will be my DH from now on B)
  • Options
    scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Houmy said:

Victory!!!

Let's Play Two! Well-deserved "Houmy"
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Well got the 5 boxes and nothing, actually none of my club got anything good from it, but free is always good so thanks glu!!!   
  • Options
    One club member got him out of 20. Like @newfy said "Free is always good" just wish luck was on my side :(
  • Options
    @Sandpipers I'll fire up my B team later tonight once I get home and see how that one goes.

• Options
    Anyone hear anything about some not getting the gift? Got a buddy of mine that hasn't received it and force restarts doesn't pull it up either. 

• Options
    rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    Like many of you, I have been frustrated with my luck on boxes the last few weeks. Today I was lucky enough to get Banks on my last box! 

• Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Looks like glu came through. Congrats to those that pulled ernie. No complaints from me pulled realmuto in a prime pick and got enough legend xp to max chipper im happy B)
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Twitter contest was a lot better last year. Everyone got a guaranteed legend pick.
  • Options
    samtheman said:

Twitter contest was a lot better last year. Everyone got a guaranteed legend pick.

They just want to give you a taste this year... get you addicted and then have you open your wallet lol.
  • Options
    @samtheman while that is true if you remember it was also towards the end of the 2017 version so at that point most either already had legends or were looking forward to the 18 version and wouldn't play 17 anymore.