Options

Royale WoH 10/3/18

2Next

Comments

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I also beat Slugfest Level 7 twice but refused to spend any legend XP on the Legend slugger hoping to hit one of the gifts... i did not :(
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Interesting. I tried different 450 max overall batters and couldn’t do it. All were capped out with various skill boosts and I used 80 gold boosts. My upgrades and pennants are all maxed out for my level too. Suggests that the game decides whether you are going to win or not no matter what the rating of your players is. A real issue for Glu to consider if they actually cared about the experience of playing this game for the regulars. But I don’t think they do. Winning events is fun and you should be able to do it when you have the players. Otherwise why spend money on the game?
  • Options
    @samtheman I beat it twice which is great... but I played WoH for roughly 8 hours in total though. I spent tons of cash on autoplays, bought 20 boosts for 5-10, played 5-10 14 times. Both times beating it on the 7th try. Monday I beat it on the 7th try. (Has to be something to that 7th try for me...) But getting to 5-10 was a bear. I can autoplay through 5-6 consistently. Then would lose 5-7 or 5-9 most times. It certainly was no easy task to beat it the first or second time. 
  • Options
    midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @houmy nice pull! I was able to cycle 5x yesterday, only spending gold on the first round through (which, in hindsight I should have not done. LOL.) pulled Petit THREE TIMES. ugh. Did land the Signature Judge which will be cool if they go far in the playoffs. and if I stumble on 100K PXP somewhere. 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Same here @nym5fan I was so stoked to win after such a long drought and then thought let me give it a go once again when i got back to the game with an hour to go ... to my surprise easily got back to 5.10 and won on the video restart.... and got the same disappointment. ... however this arrival on the first pull made me feel a little better

It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Nice pull man... beast of a leftie!!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I'm stoked :) now back to pxp farming lol
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Nice pull @Houmy! Now, I know why nobody in my club got him. They all went to you. Lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    the duplicate pull of the same player (or triple/quadruple etc) seemed to be a thing yesterday with multiple guys in my club. I got Treinen twice, another guy got him twice, another guy got Judge three times, and so on. Think only 1 person that cycled WoH pulled two different players. In my opinion they should make it so your odds of pulling a different player are higher after beating the event. Its extremely frustrating spending so much time and resources to get a duplicate or worse triple or quadruple of the same player when there are 3 or 4 others available.
  • Options
    I've absolutely loathed the duplicate player thing from the first weekend of 18, when I pulled Zimmerman 3 times in a row... I've whined about it several times on here (remember my all tI'm fave Gardener). It's one thing to pull a low level player or at least one you weren't looking for but to pull the same guy no matter what level is absurd... hitting the jackpot 3 times in a row in the slots is not the same thing as hitting Judge 3 times from a box in the game.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @nym5fan you may be right about that. It was Bernie for me the 1st two cycles and then Petit on the last two.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    @Sandpipers nice pull on the Freeman. I tried two boxes and got legend pick on the 1st one (4.5* result) and Maeda on the 2nd one. Still satisfied with it but this is one of those situations where I am hoping his max won't go over 440. Sorry Dodgers fans B)

• Options
    Too late @Houmy. He'll be 450 sometime today or tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    @DFBB You want to get on my bad side? Because THAT'S HOW you get on my bad side :D:#

• Options
    @Houmy Bernie would have been perfect but Freddie is a very nice consolation prize today...and I'm with you especially now that I have Freeman :)
  • Options
    @Houmy, All the Sigs who are currently in the playoffs will be 450. Also, go Dodgers! LOL
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts

@DFBB

You accidentally misspelled Braves.

Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    @DFBB first of all GO GET GLU-JAILED :) . As far as the 450 goes I believe they are 440 now from the original 430 for making this round of playoffs and if they win this one then they will get bumped up. Do I remember that incorrectly?

• Options
    @Houmy All the wild card Sigs were boosted to 440 for making it that far. I.e, Judge, Sevy was 440 before the Yankees game yesterday. All the participants are now 450. If they advance, they will be 460, etc.
  • Options
    marc8282marc8282 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    @nym5fan I can understand that! Well glad u beat it lol