Options

Royale rewards for 10-10-18!!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @midnightmarauder
    Generally I have seen if I swing at a ball on first pitch the next is a strike, but if I swing on a ball on the second pitch the next pitch is a ball.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Houmy and @dkarski87, I'll go gold once I save up about 300 k lxp. Right now, I'm at about 3k lxp and still need to level Banks and Edmonds. 😥
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @DFBB how many legends are you up to now?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Houmy Currently, I have: Mantle, Clark, Bench, Earnie, Edmonds, and Chucky. I'd need to bring Mantle and three of those legends with me so that's a little more than 300k lxp.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    @DFBB That's why I was asking. You'll need a lot more especially if you want to get them past level 5. "First World" problems huh? :D

• Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m running into an evo crunch more than anything, I win enough high rounds in CvC to win at least some lxp (I have about 90k which should get Edmonds into Gold.) The second and probably till I have the money to spend big obstacle is Mantle and Mays tokens.  If I had the money I could run an outfield of Mantle, Mays, and Edmonds.  Hopefully before ‘19 comes out I can field that outfield leveled up.
  • Options
    @Sandpipers @DFBB @dkarski87 just to update you guys my Maeda finally went to 460 max tonight after I opened a ticket for it this morning. If it wasn't a system wide bug and was specific to my account then kudos to CS and the devs for fixing it this fast.