Options

Holy smokers!!! Woh Royale with THE Babe!!!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    tribeWS18tribeWS18 Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Can soneome post the odds? Thanks!!
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Well, that should certainly ramp up the difficulty... will be fun for those who get him for sure
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Damn. There goes my Wednesday. I'll just collect all the boxes and open them at one time to add to the suspense. To be honest though I'd rather have crime (fire) dog to replace my 425 Freeman.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Odds are the same. 10% for legends, although there are 2. 15% for Correa sig and 75% for the 'other' two. Man, I'm way too excited. Way too excited. 
  • Options
    I was going to try and guess which one @Sandpipers is gonna pick for a new profile pic and now I don't have to guess anymore  :D

• Options
    The juju shrine is getting ramped up too @Houmy hehe
  • Options
    Good luck to all tomorrow. What's gonna suck for me is that I have a super busy day at work tomorrow so gotta try and cycle faster than normal. May have to do a few gold restarts.

• Options
    MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Ugh, this is going to ruin my day. Womp.
  • Options
    lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Looks like I might be getting divorced tomorrow....
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I already have Correa, the other two players seem underwhelming, and have no evo/xp for McGriff and I already have two ATG I can’t level in Mays/Mantle, the Babe’s evo is slightly cheaper but still meh.  There is the exp box to play for if nothing else though so that is something.  Hoping Correa is a bonus player for WoH or bonus games.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    It’s pretty much Babe or bust for me.  That and hopefully getting 5K LXP a cycle. 
  • Options
    Idk if I mentioned it, but I'm way too excited....the inevitable disappointment hasn't even sunk in yet. :)
  • Options
    manbearpuigmanbearpuig Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I have Ramos, really hoping he’s a bonus player
  • Options
    I'm just glad GLU bumped up the signature Dodgers in time for tomorrow's event. Two new big guns to help me out now.

• Options
    Yea if Knebel is still 5.10 Muncy will be sweet.  
  • Options
    I wish Knebel would be 5.10...Sadly, I think it will be a Dodger. I hope it's Kershaw.
  • Options
    @dfbb Kershaw at 5.10 would just be a gift.

• Options
    SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Damn. There goes my Wednesday. I'll just collect all the boxes and open them at one time to add to the suspense. To be honest though I'd rather have crime (fire) dog to replace my 425 Freeman.
    Luckily I was able to snag Bags yesterday to replace freeman (even though he still lost on 1.6 autoplay 😒). I like my lefties, though, so fingers crossed for Babe or McGriddle!
  • Options
    We will see.  Wednesday has been all righties for a while.  I suppose signature Buehler is an option.   But yea I’m hoping it’s still Knebel 
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    All I want is Crime Dog!  No babe and no game changer bs!  I will accept Ramos lol I still need a catcher.  
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Unless it changes from last week this day is usually Cole, Archer, Sevy, and last week was Knebel. However it might change since recently they’ve used Kluber and Verlander in the 5.10 spot too.
  • Options
    Less than an hour to go so I hope @Sandpipers is done polishing juju and @DFBB has stopped running around the room so that he can rest a bit before the event. Good luck to all and let us know who the last 4 pitchers are please as it'll be a good 2 hours after the event starts before I can play today so hopefully by then I can have a good idea about the rotation for the last 4 pitchers.

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Man... I am still torn on whether or not to level the prime Stanton I got from the moments reward. So many people have said how bad he is despite his 400 max overall, but he'd be a 12-15 point upgrade as the 6th hitter in my queue for today. Would make that last autoplay spot a little more solid and maybe save me some time.

I'll never use him for anything other than WOH though, since my outfield is stacked.
  • Options
    @Houmy I'm ready to go, juju and all.... good luck pulling Crime Dog!  Good luck to everyone getting thru with as little stress as possible.
  • Options
    @JEDDDOGGY if you can cycle WOH without him I wouldn't level him up. I had him before the moments pick and got him again through the moments picks as well and he was super solid for me but at only max 400 at this point of the game he isn't worth the XP.

• Options
    Looks like Sox and Dodgers get a 10% batting boost today.  That makes guys like Muncy, Puig and JD even more valuable today.  Good luck all
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The in game announcement says Signature Ramirez is the walkoff bonus player, but the box has Correa in it.  Anybody have a guess at an explanation? 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Metsicans said:
    The in game announcement says Signature Ramirez is the walkoff bonus player, but the box has Correa in it.  Anybody have a guess at an explanation? 

Saw that....My only theories are

A) They actually meant to say Correa

B Signature Ramirez is supposed to be in the box instead of Correa

C) Signature Ramirez is one of those goofy random fan rewards they sometimes do for 20K gold

Hope its not C

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @JEDDDOGGY if you can cycle WOH without him I wouldn't level him up. I had him before the moments pick and got him again through the moments picks as well and he was super solid for me but at only max 400 at this point of the game he isn't worth the XP.
    @Houmy I've only beat WOH one time in the few months I've been playing. My ten hitters (silver tier) are 224, 198, 189, 189, 164, 161, 161, 160, 150, 145 so I should be okay to get through, but for whatever reason I just can't do it.

Autoplaying the first 5-6 guys in every round saves me a ton of time, but the 5th or 6th guy gives me trouble sometimes and I can't always beat them manually either. So that's why I'm kind of wanting to level him up. I know he's 176 when maxed out at silver, so he'd be an upgrade in a spot where I get hung up at times.

• Options
    @JEDDDOGGY if that is the case and you are silver tier then I would max him as it's cheaper as far as PXP goes in silver.