Options

WoH Royale for 12-19-18: LL Votto!!!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
And our buddy Hank is still around! Woot woot! Legogogogogogogo:

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Glu, hear my prayers. Swap Hank with Ruth. And throw in some bxp RPs
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Well I’ll be happy if I pull hank or votto
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I just got a new 3B on Monday and will have him in diamond tomorrow, so I guess I’m gonna get Turner 
  • Options
    I need them to keep Hammerin' Hank in there....I need another chance! 
  • Options
    stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Tell me about it! I haven’t pulled an atg since the September gift box! 

Ive been getting killed by RHP in woh since the changes. So if I’m lucky enough to have a great day, and pull both votto and Hank would be awesome. Votto and Ruth, well, I’d forgive glu. 
  • Options
    BobbyFlayBobbyFlay Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I'm surprised they updated it this early.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited December 2018
    BobbyFlay said:
    I heard it was a Christmas present for @DFBB
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    So like I went plat today because god I was so bored, then I see LL Votto and now I think I’ll just go over here to my corner.  My chances of cycling with capped Gallo, Arenado, Mauer, and possibly LL Trout with my upgrades not maxed? Yes I know it wasn’t smart.
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Damn, i want that ATG. 
    Since i got Babe like 3 months, i have cycled like 5-8 times in every woh day and often get everyone from the box except the ATG. 
    Maybe GLU doesn’t want people to have more than 1 ATG at a time,  :D
    I got the 475, 2 skills Votto last week but this one is way better. 
    Tori at 490, maybe, not sure. Already have 2 x 490 outfields plus Babe at 520.
  • Options
    @redlegs2018u You'l be fine buddy! Plat is about the same as gold! Mauer vs Verlander, Gallo/Trout vs Nolan/Jansen....Arenado isn't ideal, but he should be decent vs Chapman....
  • Options
    Btw, is GLU trying to screw wih us. Why on earth would they add a 375 catcher in that box????
  • Options
    2 questions on the atg, do there skills require normal evo or atg? And I traded in hank yesterday and got 142 atg evo, does that only count for hank or will it pop up for any atg? Thanks in advance
  • Options
    @whammo911 The costs of skills for ATGs are the same as other players. Trading in Hank got you his atg evo and can only be used to evolved Hank.
  • Options
    I think it applies to any ATG you trade in.
    Now, regarding those 142 atg-evos, do the atg needs to be in bronze 10 to receive that amount?
    And why so much for them if no other player gets that much?
    What would you do with that much atg-specific evo, even to from bronze to gold you don’t need that much, do you?
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    ATG evo is initialled with the player it is assigned to.  Check your monogram and you have your answer.
  • Options
    I still need 44 to get him to platinum 
  • Options
    I took my hank to b10 so I got 174 of his Evos.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    DFBB said:
    And our buddy Hank is still around! Woot woot! Legogogogogogogo:

Nice box.  From a club perspective, we have a lot of members who have these players already meaning I would imagine super high scores across the board tomorrow since I can't imagine we are unique esp. the sig Turner and  Tori Hunter.  Like that 1B;  no other upgrades there for me but will play for points and resources.  Good luck on the ATG DFBB!
  • Options
    Was hoping for the WAR Eddie Mathews.  Like I need another 480+ 3B, but man he looks sweet.
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    edited December 2018
    My prediction for myself tomorrow. Suzuki 4 times and Throw in a Turner once since i have him already
  • Options
    Me too. Maybe a Giraffe also.
  • Options
    I'm getting Eddie Mathews.....LOL
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @redlegs2018u You'l be fine buddy! Plat is about the same as gold! Mauer vs Verlander, Gallo/Trout vs Nolan/Jansen....Arenado isn't ideal, but he should be decent vs Chapman....
    It’s the GG version, 480 with WoH/RISP.  He was my Verlander killer when I was gold (11/11) Arenado.
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I liked Monday's box better, but that was probably just because I wanted LL Trout so bad.  

LL Votto would be a great get.  I could use any of the top 3, although I'd need to draw Aaron twice since I'd trade him back in.  

Bottom 3 I have no use for.  I'm sure I will see Suzuki's face several times today.

Prediction for Monday 12/24:  box will be epic, no worse than a 470 max in an effort to keep people playing on the holiday.
  • Options
    thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Here comes Kurt Suzuki x5! I probably won't cycle more than a few times today. I emailed Glu about getting Gurriel 7 times and Ozuna 2 times after 9 cycles. They pointed out the prizes were random number generated... 

To that I replied, "It's statistically IMPROBABLE that I pull the same guy (375/1000 or 62.5% chance that I WON'T pull him) 6 consecutive times and 7 of 9. Of course they had no reply to that. It's an obvious sham to force you to continue spending gold while cycling. Glu wouldn't even acknowledge that there "might" be an issue with their RNG, so the bottom line is that they don't care. 
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Still think Suzuki might get switched out.   Seems really odd to have a 375 max as your WOH prize at this stage, don't remember seeing one in awhile.  But who knows. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    They had a 365 Jose Reyes in the box 3 weeks ago or so. 

I'm right at about 100 cycles since Black Friday and haven't pulled anyone good yet. Ted Williams is only player I've gotten that is still on my actives, and he is a sub. So I'm due (you'd think).
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    BobbyFlay said:
    Its a trap!
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    Maybe they will bump him like cano
  • Options
    thickage said:
    Here comes Kurt Suzuki x5! I probably won't cycle more than a few times today. I emailed Glu about getting Gurriel 7 times and Ozuna 2 times after 9 cycles. They pointed out the prizes were random number generated... 

To that I replied, "It's statistically IMPROBABLE that I pull the same guy (375/1000 or 62.5% chance that I WON'T pull him) 6 consecutive times and 7 of 9. Of course they had no reply to that. It's an obvious sham to force you to continue spending gold while cycling. Glu wouldn't even acknowledge that there "might" be an issue with their RNG, so the bottom line is that they don't care. 
    Last Weds, I had 23 cycles and didn't get a legend. In fact, I had the same two useless guys in my first 14 cycles. On Monday, I had 19 cycles and pulled a legend four times. Over time, I believe the odds hold true.