Options

Region 4 rocks!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Sir vincoolSir vincool Registered Users 7 Posts
    Luckily I played everyday to get bucks and now my weapon is all fully upgraded and region 4 is so fun the downside though was when I was hunting for bucks with 4 energy left it says region 4 is out and I was so mad I after that I played a trophy hunt and it lagged out wasting 2 energy so I wasted 10 gold :-(
  • Options
    TauxiCTauxiC Registered Users 8 Posts
    All this game does is lag. Even on high end hardware. I haven't lost a single challenge due to anything other than the lagfest that is this game. I didn't think there was anything that could lag more than Touchwiz, but this poor quality game does. Even if you spend $99 on glu credits it's not enough to unlock all the overpriced weapons in this game. Not only that, you can purchase the bank vault pack with 2800 GPU credits for $99 or you can purchase the bank vault value pack with 4200 GPU credits for $99 yet the one with 2800 credits is labeled as "Best Value" at the top, LOL. Pathetic. This is what's known as a scam. These IAPs serve no other purpose than to prey upon children and their irresponsible parents who don't know what they're doing.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Try Ace Fishing
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    TauxiC wrote: »
    All this game does is lag. Even on high end hardware. I haven't lost a single challenge due to anything other than the lagfest that is this game. I didn't think there was anything that could lag more than Touchwiz, but this poor quality game does. Even if you spend $99 on glu credits it's not enough to unlock all the overpriced weapons in this game. Not only that, you can purchase the bank vault pack with 2800 GPU credits for $99 or you can purchase the bank vault value pack with 4200 GPU credits for $99 yet the one with 2800 credits is labeled as "Best Value" at the top, LOL. Pathetic. This is what's known as a scam. These IAPs serve no other purpose than to prey upon children and their irresponsible parents who don't know what they're doing.

you are even more pathetic. smh
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Try saying something that actually has merit rather than insulting someone. My statements are provable facts.
  • Options
    Lol wait, I thought iOS was supposed to be the best mobile OS when it comes to quality games. Judging by your statement, it seems as if this is the only game worth playing, guess iOS isn't that great after all. And if you think a game as repetitive as Dino Hunter is somehow worse than Titanfall (which I haven't played) then I suppose you'd be just as entertained by ants walking across dirt since that's about the level of stimulation and repetition this game provides. I wonder if they will do what they did in DH14 and recycle locations and pretend that they are brand new regions lol. "Hey guise, lemme just drop you in a different place on the same level and BAM! Totes new region, I swear it!"
  • Options
    I've been on LiveLeak enough to know that the Chinese do some of the stupidest things in regards to their kids. Can't say I ever take them at all seriously.
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    guys try killing 5 elder ingenias or 6 elder parasaurolophuses, kill the dino that spawn from far side with bow...
    the last kill is so cool, arrows flying not from middle but from right side huhuhu
  • Options
    TauxiC wrote: »
    I've been on LiveLeak enough to know that the Chinese do some of the stupidest things in regards to their kids. Can't say I ever take them at all seriously.

Agreed. Same as everywhere else.
  • Options
    Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    That bow series totally rocks! Good that they come with new weapons, much better than DH, where you hunt only with the rifle lol (bows only in hidden regions and AR, pistols and shotguns are optional for the contract hunts...).
    Have not tried the Gallimimus hunt, just saw the region hehe. But it sounds pretty cool.
    The second trophy hunt is a Gallimimus too? Cuz it resembles a bit... (I know some dino facts lol)
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Morning all, wow either you guys stay up really late or get up really early and play! Has anyone finished the region? I'm close but I can't decide if I want to finish before I leave to Lake Powell for a now 6 day job. When I get back, I'll really have to jam to build up hunter bucks! Still wondering about that darn crystalis hunt! Oh well, I can at least read/post on the forums there.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Hey Dj, did you see the name of the 2nd trophy dino in the rifle series? "Radnad" pretty cool buddy! Who did you smooch to have that done? I'm guessing all of your input helped, or do you secretly work for Glu Hmm.... :cool:
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Morning all, wow either you guys stay up really late or get up really early and play! Has anyone finished the region? I'm close but I can't decide if I want to finish before I leave to Lake Powell for a now 6 day job. When I get back, I'll really have to jam to build up hunter bucks! Still wondering about that darn crystalis hunt! Oh well, I can at least read/post on the forums there.

I finished the region. I really enjoyed it. My favorite part of the region was the bow series. It was a little challenging. And I really liked all of the trophy hunts. Some of them actually took a few tries to pass.

I am wondering if the crystalis hunt is going to be a special event. That just happened to get released early. It did have 30 hunts that required an exotic weapon.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Hey Dj, did you see the name of the 2nd trophy dino in the rifle series? "Radnad" pretty cool buddy! Who did you smooch to have that done? I'm guessing all of your input helped, or do you secretly work for Glu Hmm.... :cool:

You have made history radnad....by the way the lost fortress was cool. Stunning scenery. New dino species. Cool weapons...except the shredder (is it meant to be silent or is that a glitch). Now I have to waste time with contract hunts awaiting region 5
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Finished region 4, that was fun! The bows are great addition, great job Glu! Heading to Arizona at 1:00pm need to grind out as many contract hunts as I can before then. Maybe when I get back reg.5 will be out "Savage Bog" ! I'll keep reading both forums, have fun all! :cool: T.F
  • Options
    Arizona has a ban on game playing? I thought only China did that.
  • Options
    No wifi available at the site I'll be at. :(
  • Options
    I have been taking my time with the new region, so I havent actually gotten to the dino with my namesake yet! but this is very exciting to hear!

thanks glu!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    so prior to the full release of the game, the contract hunts would go from blue to gray depending on if they had been completed before, please put this idea back in the game.

also, I am taking my time, and playing dozens of contracts between each trophy, but sometimes it takes 20 or more hunts just to get one of them for the first time (as we all know) but how about at first they are all just in order until all are completed, and then it goes to them randomly coming up.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    so prior to the full release of the game, the contract hunts would go from blue to gray depending on if they had been completed before, please put this idea back in the game.

also, I am taking my time, and playing dozens of contracts between each trophy, but sometimes it takes 20 or more hunts just to get one of them for the first time (as we all know) but how about at first they are all just in order until all are completed, and then it goes to them randomly coming up.

I agree that players loyalty and longevity of staying interested in the game will increase if Glu allows us to play all parts of the game continuously. The majority of hunts played are contract hunts because we get to, same goes for club hunts, and any other hunting series they allow us to play as often as we want.

I realize they make money on us not wanting to wait to play, but why limit what we get to play?
    I'd much rather stay in the mindset of an endless, fast paced, competitive gaming experience which entices me to spend gold on more energy to play everything and not just complete the game.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    So does anyone know what the story is about the light beam shooting towards the sky from the top of the hill with the t-shaped rock on it? I've seen hunts with and without the light beam.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    pQlbVYn.png

haha thanks again guys! much love :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    So are you going to kill your namesake? Hahaha
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    lamestgameeverlamestgameever Registered Users 25 Posts
    The Radnad was the easiest hunt yet. I can only assume it was because he had no spine....
  • Options
    The quote says it all Dj, good job on all of your work/input! Oh, and I ment the quote under radnads picture!
  • Options
    DinoPeterDinoPeter Registered Users 19 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »

haha thanks again guys! much love :)

It's the team's way of showing appreciation for your support and dedication during the beta, which helped us identify and fix a number of issues with the game. Thank you!

- Peter