Options

Anyone know the queue of 1500 golds tournamet?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    NoGameNoLife24NoGameNoLife24 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Solarmen, I just asked this player named Amain' Mets, who is usually up there for the top 5 daily leaderboard, about the tourney. He said it's still 200 gold per game as the reward. If you lose a game, they let you pay to stay in the tourney. So if you lose the first game, you can pay an additional 200 gold to stay in the tourney. As your progress, the price to stay in after a loss goes up. He also said there are 39 offensive players on the queue before it switches to the 27 five star pitchers or so. After the pitchers, it'll switch to relievers. So this is great news because we'll basically be getting 5 star players for 400 gold, assuming we win all the games in the tourney.

Edit: Another player said he only got 100 gold after the update. I don't know which one is right anymore but the 100 gold would make more sense since it's Glu and how they want us to spend more money buying gold ...
  • Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    Solarmen, I just asked this player named Amain' Mets, who is usually up there for the top 5 daily leaderboard, about the tourney. He said it's still 200 gold per game as the reward. If you lose a game, they let you pay to stay in the tourney. So if you lose the first game, you can pay an additional 200 gold to stay in the tourney. As your progress, the price to stay in after a loss goes up. He also said there are 39 offensive players on the queue before it switches to the 27 five star pitchers or so. After the pitchers, it'll switch to relievers. So this is great news because we'll basically be getting 5 star players for 400 gold, assuming we win all the games in the tourney.

Edit: Another player said he only got 100 gold after the update. I don't know which one is right anymore but the 100 gold would make more sense since it's Glu and how they want us to spend more money buying gold ...

This is surprisingly great news. I guess Glu really wants people to play the tournament. And I believe this is the best way to get 5* players. The number of players match the number of 5* players we know. So it looks like you get all the 5* offensive players, then 5* SP, and finally 5* RP. Unfortunately the place I need to improve the most is RP...

I played some more, and can confirm that you still get 200 gold after each win, and 100 gold after a lost. If you lose before final, you get the chance of spending 300 gold to continue. If you lose in the final, you get the chance of spending 1000 to continue. The actual cost to get the reward player depends on how you decide to continue. It can be as low as 400 gold but it's basically impossible to win every tournament in one take. I have a team that is basically the same as Legends, and still lose to teams that are much weaker than me. Luckily, it doesn't happen too often, and the rewards (gold and player) are worth it.

And here is what's after Justin Upton (your queue may vary)
    Miguel Cabrera
    Carlos Gomez
    Todd Frazier
    Buster Posey (finally!!!)
    Michael Cuddyer

I am out of gold and really don't have any interest to get Cuddyer, a 35-yo OF whose stats will definitely go down significantly next year.
  • Options
    Congrats on Buster!! He's batting very well for me. I'm intersted in playing your team Solarmen if you don't mind. I'll report back with some players after Cuddyer. I'm planning to draft all offensive and some starting pithers to fix up my team. Just got Beltre, who I'm super excited about haha
  • Options
    Heres who's after Cuddyer for me:
    Jason Werth
    Jose Bautista
    Troy Tulowitzki :D
    My offensive team is finally completed!!! Can't believe that put troy all the way back there in the queue
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Good for you nogamenolife. I know you have been wanting him for awhile. So now what to do with Santana? Can't remember if you have Victor or not. :)
  • Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    Heres who's after Cuddyer for me:
    Jason Werth
    Jose Bautista
    Troy Tulowitzki :D
    My offensive team is finally completed!!! Can't believe that put troy all the way back there in the queue

Congrats on getting Tulo. I've had him for about 550 games and he's hitting .390 with 13 AB/HR. Unbelievable. His stats made me really want to get Abreu, who still hasn't showed up in this queue yet.
  • Options
    Thanks Amused and solarmen! Sadly he'll be the top guy of the bench. Ah I did get victor towards the beginning of the tourney. Wow solarmen, I hope tulo will bat at well for me as he is for you haha. Abreu is batting .410 for me, it's crazy how good he is
  • Options
    Here's who's after Troy for me:
    Giancarlo Stanton
    Nelson Cruz
    Carlos Gonzalez
    Yasiel Puig
    Melky Cabrera
    Aramis Ramirez

Only a couple of more players to go before it hopefully switches to some great pitchers!
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Who is after Aramis Ramirez?
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Clark22 wrote: »
    Who is after Aramis Ramirez?

JD Martinez
    Matt Kemp
    Ryan Braun
    Scooter Gannett
    Corey Dickerson
    Steve Pierce
    Danny Santana
    Josh Harrison
    David Peralta
    Then goes to pitchers....
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Thanks! I'm pretty far out from pitchers. Should be a month or two until I hit those.