Options

RedTrunk Help; 2 users controlling the same team

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
I have an android tablet team named badteamtab right now Glu has me and someone else controlling the same team RedSoxDP15. I have no idea how or why this team is connected to my tablet but we are both controlling the same team named RedSoxDP15. I have no access to badteamtab which isn't connected to an email right now.

Comments

• Options
    There are still 2 people controlling the same team. Its not even mine how is this possible. I don't want this RedSoxDP15 showing up on my device. What gives? Please advise.
  • Options
    What is going on. Now I'm with another person controlling superrapids19897. RedSoxDP15 disappeared but niw the same issue with another team is happening. How can 2 people control the same team? I still can't have my own team on my device that isn't linked to email. ???????
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Sounds like you are possessing these other teams... We need an exorcism
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    probably best to PM redtrunk and have him look into this issue
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    probably best to PM redtrunk and have him look into this issue
    He did inbox was full
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    I had a similar problem several weeks ago.
    I bought a new tablet and use it to play. It should give me a new account when I start to play but this game links my tablet to somebody's account instead. I can do almost everything on that account.
    This issue lasts for one or two days and then disappear.
  • Options
    Now a 3rd team is being controlled by me and someone else. This is getting old quick. I can't even have my own device have a team.
  • Options
    So when do I get to control my own team on my own device? Did Redtrunk quit?
  • Options
    to the top.............