Options

Since cheating is taken seriously

2Next

Comments

• Options
    UnderdogsUnderdogs Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 35 Posts
    start over. Dont worry about getting better players. (Lock ur players so that if u get better ones they dont take place of ur current ones) Focus solely on upgrades and sandbag as long as u can(when u reach playoffs just forfeit) U can also simply play on prime and main event days. Those wins count towards ur overall record but not towards the wins u need for promotions. Do this. Trust me. Beat glu. Dont let glu beat u.

I have a second team that subscribes to what you said above. Are you in a decent club that lets you do this? Many of the clubs that I have spoke with want you to play everyday.
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Except for when you get auto-promoted into divisions you can't possibly hope to compete it. It sucks that getting promoted is based solely on your team and their star ratings and has nothing to do with upgrades or number of games played.

Winning bonus games/random games also helps with the promotions. Don't know the exact number of wins but it contributes to the promotion along with adding primes.
  • Options
    RDSK1NSRDSK1NS Registered Users 13 Posts
    Like others, that's what I've done with alternates. I don't care about those teams and often just board my picks until I have a hard time winning. I avoid promotions at all costs. I also leave one dormant for a week and just collect daily cards and stuff but don't play, so it helps. I usually get the majority of my weekend points by playing with an alternate and using free gold achieved with those.

My big hitter club barely plays during the week because of this. My other club, where I build alternate teams, plays a few times a week but we will only do bonus games every other week.

You definitely have more success when you're not chasing the best players, etc, but it's hard to throw away an account where you do have Ortins and direct a lot to build the team. This is why I use alternates to get the event points and bring my primary in to get the rewards. I play more random games with my primary.
  • Options
    victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    Hey guys, I had a question. I was thinking of trying the whole "start over" strategy that's been described. But I was wondering, is there a way to have multiple teams on one device? I don't want to delete my current team permanently in case I change my mind.
  • Options
    Mo$tlyB@dMo$tlyB@d Registered Users 42 Posts
    Awww let's break out the violins... 7 of 10 games? That would really suck...
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Hey guys, I had a question. I was thinking of trying the whole "start over" strategy that's been described. But I was wondering, is there a way to have multiple teams on one device? I don't want to delete my current team permanently in case I change my mind.

I just log out and there you go. It's not attached to an email but it's there.
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    thats why u dont improve the actual players in ur lineup just focus on ur upgrades. Basically stall ur promotion as long as possible. Keep low star players while solely increasing ur upgrades is the only way to consistently be auto promoted. On one account I havent had to play the playoffs at all. Like i always say u gotta play glu dont let glu play you lol.
  • Options
    Jbsherr wrote: »
    I just log out and there you go. It's not attached to an email but it's there.

I never attached it to an email in the first place or had to log in. So should I attach my original team to an email, then delete and reinstall the app to start over, then if I want my old team back I can log back in?
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    Underdogs wrote: »
    I have a second team that subscribes to what you said above. Are you in a decent club that lets you do this? Many of the clubs that I have spoke with want you to play everyday.

My club put up 19 mil this past event, I put up over 5 alone. Alot of clubs dont seem to understand that each event win puts u in a harder bracket. So if u win all 4 of daily events, ur likely going against a team like the robots or something. GLU considers an event win finishing top 10. My club makes sure we finish outside the top 10 mon-wed. Then we go hard on thursday because the streak protection is the best tool to have. 2nd place was 14 mil behind us. I almost beat them by myself lol. We use mon-wed to stock up on gold, ice wraps, franchise coins, etc.
  • Options
    Nevermind, figured it out. Thanks for the help Jbs
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Anytime you mention it the responses from somebody who works for glue I'll look into it. Seems like they been looking into this for a while nothings been corrected. It's very frustrating to come in second event where the person who came in first has 20 times your score. It's also frustrating to have 199 runs scored on you in the final bottom of the ninth inning game after game after game and leave events. But I can Right not to worry since I know glue takes it so seriously and is looking into it