Options

Looking for new members, have won the prime player 14 weeks in a row

avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
My club is looking for a few new members. We have won the prime player 14 weeks in a row. You need to be seriously active and kill it on the weekends. All of us put up 500,000 points on the weekend. Most of us put up 2million+. If you meet that criteria, message ITSAVJP87 or NYYANKEES3524
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    OMG.. how many guys you booted?
    BTW, Congrats on the 14th prime player you win.
  • Options
    Didn't boot anyone this time, a few people left to start their own club. No idea why, weird. And thank you :)
  • Options
    gk08gk08 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    people left to start their own club because the leaders don't participate at all. I was in the club 2 weeks and all the new people put up points, while the so called leaders put up nothing both weeks, and just booted people all the time. Very poorly managed club, very untrustworthy.
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    gk08 wrote: »
    people left to start their own club because the leaders don't participate at all. I was in the club 2 weeks and all the new people put up points, while the so called leaders put up nothing both weeks, and just booted people all the time. Very poorly managed club, very untrustworthy.

We try not to bash on clubs in recruitment threads in these forums. Them kind of fighting words are for all the 'cheating' threads that we have once a week around here.
  • Options
    We try not to bash on clubs in recruitment threads in these forums. Them kind of fighting words are for all the 'cheating' threads that we have once a week around here.

Fair enough. My intention is not to bash.
  • Options
    Fair enough. My intention is not to bash.

If you are feeling vindictive, feel free to head over to the thread about the class-action lawsuit, and have a laugh at the meathead who thought that he could take Glu to court over being auto-promoted.
  • Options
    If you are feeling vindictive, feel free to head over to the thread about the class-action lawsuit, and have a laugh at the meathead who thought that he could take Glu to court over being auto-promoted.

Hahahahaha
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts

I think with organising you need 1 guy to manage the club and groups etc. I try both but sometimes herding cats takes more time than playing. I can put up 350K but there is a lot of time spent administrating.
  • Options
    2goingoingone22goingoingone2 Registered Users 6 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    I think with organising you need 1 guy to manage the club and groups etc. I try both but sometimes herding cats takes more time than playing. I can put up 350K but there is a lot of time spent administrating.

How? How do U put up 350k? I am apparently failing to execute the intricacies of this game.
  • Options
    How? How do U put up 350k? I am apparently failing to execute the intricacies of this game.

You are. Top clubs are generally asking 500k-1m from newcomers in order to win Primes on the weekend
  • Options
    And what are these intracices I'm failing to see?
  • Options
    And what are these intracices I'm failing to see?

Well for one its spelled intricacies.

Secondly gggggggggggggold vids.
  • Options
    I had it right the first time lol
  • Options
    I had it right the first time lol

Because ninja edit...
  • Options
    Pshh who's got time to edit
  • Options
    We're all full, good luck with your club GK
  • Options
    OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts

wow you sound a little salty even though they probably got you some prime players. Our squad is solid 1-20, but we always have guys that are busy with real life responsibilities. Msg me if you want to join a club ONDECKDODGERS
  • Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    Lol I can't help but laugh at just how serious some people take this app. Administrating? 😂😂😂Wow! Do you have a PR department to? So what do you guys do when they release the new version? Does it suck to know that ultimately all this means ABSOULTLY NOTHING? it's not like your even making any money off this shtick.
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    StrikeTEAM wrote: »
    Lol I can't help but laugh at just how serious some people take this app. Administrating? ������Wow! Do you have a PR department to? So what do you guys do when they release the new version? Does it suck to know that ultimately all this means ABSOULTLY NOTHING? it's not like your even making any money off this shtick.

Not sure why so many people think that in order for something to have meaning, you have to be making money. To some people it's a hobby that they enjoy playing in their free time. Your ignorance is glaring in this post.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Not sure why so many people think that in order for something to have meaning, you have to be making money. To some people it's a hobby that they enjoy playing in their free time. Your ignorance is glaring in this post.

It's awesome to point out how little one cares, ATown.
  • Options
    My igronance? Did you even read what I wrote? Your obviously to busy trolling the post to understand that my post was said in jest.I do not understand why some people take it so seriously considering the game gets updated yearly,that's all I'm saying. I mentioned money because the last time I checked money was generally the thing that motivates most people to do anything, ever heard of work? 👏👏👏👏well done for needing no financial incentive to pursue your hobby, you are the best👍👍👍.😑
  • Options
    My igronance? Did you even read what I wrote? Your obviously to busy trolling the post to understand that my post was said in jest.I do not understand why some people take it so seriously considering the game gets updated yearly,that's all I'm saying. I mentioned money because the last time I checked money was generally the thing that motivates most people to do anything, ever heard of work? ��������well done for needing no financial incentive to pursue your hobby, you are the best������.��

First, he wasn't trolling, you were/are. Second, you're really not making a very believable argument that what you wrote wasn't serious, especially if this is your reaction. Third, if anyone's missing the point here, it's the guy who continues to connect working with a game like this.

Please, continue, though. I find trolls entertaining. Just please, no strawman argument that now I'm the one trolling. You clearly do not understand what that means.
  • Options
    Cooz19 wrote: »
    First, he wasn't trolling, you were/are. Second, you're really not making a very believable argument that what you wrote wasn't serious, especially if this is your reaction. Third, if anyone's missing the point here, it's the guy who continues to connect working with a game like this.

Please, continue, though. I find trolls entertaining. Just please, no strawman argument that now I'm the one trolling. You clearly do not understand what that means.

Wow so you know what i was thinking?thanks for clearing that up.Please explain the meaning of trolling i have no idea what it is. Can you please give me a full explanation with as much detail as possible. Thanks in advance
  • Options
    Wow so you know what i was thinking?thanks for clearing that up.Please explain the meaning of trolling i have no idea what it is. Can you please give me a full explanation with as much detail as possible. Thanks in advance

Trolling is posting something somewhere with no other purpose than to draw a negative reaction. Kind of like everything you're writing.

p.s. Your second to last sentence is a question. Those sentences end with question marks. Just sayin'.
  • Options

Yeah so basically it's people who go on the internet only to provoke a negative reaction from others. A spot on explanation of what you did, while insulting and attacking people who spend time and money on a video game (not to mention that's none of your business), and then proceeding to call me a troll for simply pointing out your ignorance.
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    I regularly put up at least 5 mil on the weekends....but sorry...im takin. lol
  • Options
    I regularly put up at least 5 mil on the weekends....but sorry...im takin. lol

Wow! Do you want a medal or something? He said the club is full, therefore they don't need or want you. So obviously this comment is just to make you sound cool, even though 5 million is not that big of a feat to a lot of people.
  • Options
    Are u there security? My apologies I didnt read all 3 pages of comments. Hopefully u master cyber bullying soon enough, seems to be the only thing u have going for u.
  • Options
    Yeah so basically it's people who go on the internet only to provoke a negative reaction from others. A spot on explanation of what you did, while insulting and attacking people who spend time and money on a video game (not to mention that's none of your business), and then proceeding to call me a troll for simply pointing out your ignorance.

yup thats exactly what ur doing right now. And no, i wasnt trying to sound cool.....i was bragging there is a difference :) The only ppl who my club cant beat are the ROBOTS...and nobody is ever going to touch them lol.
  • Options
    Lol I can't help but laugh at just how serious some people take this app. Administrating? Wow! Do you have a PR department to? So what do you guys do when they release the new version? Does it suck to know that ultimately all this means ABSOULTLY NOTHING? it's not like your even making any money off this shtick.

and yes...this is trolling. Also ironic because your ripping on people for being as into the game as they are yet you are talking to them on the same forum.
This discussion has been closed.