Options

Robots

OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts
Hi, my son's team is looking for 1 or 2 players to help Robots come back. They are down 26 million points. Please PM me ASAP my son has worked too hard to lose.
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    woohdog57woohdog57 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Awww. I feel bad. He might lose his first event in about 43752345234523 events. Such a shame. Can someone please help this kid???
  • Options
    wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    You can change your grouping robots.
  • Options
    ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    Your son is a cheater. Batters up is playing an honest game. I know because I am one of them
  • Options
    If they beat us, it will be because they are bringing in help. Its not just 20 guys, and they are all playing unethically in several ways. You should be ashamed.
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    If they beat us, it will be because they are bringing in help. Its not just 20 guys, and they are all playing unethically in several ways. You should be ashamed.

Kinda like several from your own club who are android users that just happened to buy numerous boost for nothing. Nobody in their right mind would put up over 100 million points for Matt Kemp. Unless A- you're able to replenish your boost with unlimited gold which is common with android users and a certain glitch. B- you're too prideful to get beat by another cheater so you keep playing. Just my thoughts. Either way everybody already knows the truth great job on winning Matt Kemp whoever you are.
  • Options
    OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts
    I told my son that if he loses to a girl he is quitting this game. No reason to spend so much money. Let's sit down and sign a peace treaty. He hasn't slept since Thursday.
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    OnDeck wrote: »
    I told my son that if he loses to a girl he is quitting this game. No reason to spend so much money. Let's sit down and sign a peace treaty. He hasn't slept since Thursday.

Lmaooooo classic
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts

Never thought I would ever say this to you, but this is actually pretty funny.
  • Options
    MrFitPhillyMrFitPhilly Registered Users 49 Posts
    But uhh…it reminds me of my favorite poem which is umm..

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I'm a schizophrenic
    And so am I

On a serious note, the OP clearly has major issues. Hopefully he/she receives the treatment so desperately needed.
  • Options
    I don't cheat the game. I buy my own boosts. I buy gold or farm it. That's the truth and I have receipts to prove it. Robots has admitted to cheating. I'm just saying. And we aren't playing for Kemp. We are playing for every underdog. We are playing for honest people. We are playing for 95% of tap that has zero respect for robots.
  • Options
    Honestly, win or lose, this is fun.I love the competition. If Robots plays or would play an honest game, I would want to play with them. This is just a game in the end and it needs to be fun.
  • Options
    JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    Robots would have no chance against us (Batters Up) if they didn't have the Android hack. And that's the truth. Bunch of cheating scumbags.
  • Options
    On deck, I'd like to challenge you to a game. Philliegirl. BOOM!!!!
  • Options
    OnDeck, let's play. You and me one on one. Philliegirl.
  • Options
    Goat72Goat72 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Baseball for both genders play her don't be scared
  • Options
    avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Hook line and sinker
  • Options
    I don't cheat the game. I buy my own boosts. I buy gold or farm it. That's the truth and I have receipts to prove it. Robots has admitted to cheating. I'm just saying. And we aren't playing for Kemp. We are playing for every underdog. We are playing for honest people. We are playing for 95% of tap that has zero respect for robots.

You act like its the American Revolution.
  • Options
    aTownDown wrote: »
    You act like its the American Revolution.

Lmao she's passionate
  • Options
    monetmonet Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Battle of the Best
    11AM Eastern 7/24/2016.

Batters Up 2016 227.9M
    Robots 205.3M
    Ego Killers 17.1M.

Son hasn't slept since Thursday? Looks like more sleepless nights ahead. That little gender-dig probably wasn't a good idea.
  • Options
    R0yhobbsR0yhobbs Registered Users 23 Posts
    Looks like the robots will have an open position in about 12hrs. Unless Daddy was just spitting out empty threats.
  • Options
    JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    Hahahaha that was great
  • Options
    wiski wrote: »
    You can change your grouping robots.

Robots should have listened to this guy^^^^^^
  • Options
    On Deck, really? I am a ballplayer. Shortstop. Top fielding percentage in my league. You got nothing, sir.
  • Options
    On Deck, a little class might be in order, along with an apology. Girls rock. Game is game, but gender discrimination is just uncool.
  • Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    On Deck, a little class might be in order, along with an apology. Girls rock. Game is game, but gender discrimination is just uncool.

I agree, there was no need to bring the light natured bantering to that low class level. Ladyphille is awesome, I personally am rooting for whoever takes down the bots.
  • Options
    Apology accepted.

U went from a funny post to a a chauvinist dbag real quick
  • Options
    hamburglershamburglers Registered Users 6 Posts
    ladyphillie, you are one of the best additions BattersUp has seen. Amazing teammate and one of the many reasons we're all having a blast. OnDeck is just realizing that he's not as great as he thought and is lashing out. His problem he can't deal, not yours.
  • Options
    Apology accepted.

Yep, yet another failed attempt to be funny. This time it's actually pretty offensive and shows the true trash of Robots
  • Options
    avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Hook line and sinker
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I'm just floored that anyone putting up those numbers could dare boast that they are doing it honestly. And don't say your doing it for all the little people out there. Your doing it for your pride to show y'all can do the same thing robots does only better.

Both teams just look foolish