Options

Robots

Comments

• Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    I'm just floored that anyone putting up those numbers could dare boast that they are doing it honestly. And don't say your doing it for all the little people out there. Your doing it for your pride to show y'all can do the same thing robots does only better.

Both teams just look foolish

Such a negative Nancy, let's just be happy someone is beating Robots, maybe we'll get lucky and they will fall apart after this loss.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Oh I personally don't care what these two clubs do. They can duke it out to the tune of 1 trillion points for all I care. I just think it is ridiculous that some one wants to sit on their high horse and proclaim that they are doing it honestly and for all those that can't be as good as they are so they'll just beat the robots for us.
  • Options
    avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
    So everyone complains about Robots always winning, and now it looks like someone might beat them and people are complaining. Yep
  • Options
    I'm complaining cuz they are claiming that they are doing it honestly
    Lets call a spade a spade. Everyone here for weeks has said there is no way to post that kind of score with out cheating. And I agree. For some one to come out of the blue and match them step for step.... it's a no brainer!
  • Options
    monetmonet Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    monet wrote: »
    Battle of the Best
    11AM Eastern 7/24/2016.

Batters Up 2016 227.9M
    Robots 205.3M
    Ego Killers 17.1M.

Son hasn't slept since Thursday? Looks like more sleepless nights ahead. That little gender-dig probably wasn't a good idea.

Update: 7:20PM Eastern 7/24/2016 4:40 Remaining

Batters Up 2016 282.6M
    Robots 245.5M
    Ego Killers 2.2M

Ego Killers timing an epic come from behind victory!
  • Options
    Just thumbing your noses at glu just daring them to shut y'all down.
  • Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Check out ondeck's latest thread
  • Options
    Just thumbing your noses at glu just daring them to shut y'all down.
    U sure have been all over this thread alot , for "someone who doesn't care" , ur actions and posts say differently
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    avjp87 wrote: »
    So everyone complains about Robots always winning, and now it looks like someone might beat them and people are complaining. Yep

Many people from my club thank what you have done.
    At least we don't have to see some father-son zhit this weekend.
    Congratulation!!
  • Options
    R0yhobbsR0yhobbs Registered Users 23 Posts
    Provide me with your email address and I will provide you with the iTunes receipts. We have no android users here nor do we want to cheat our way to victory. We are here to show you and whoever cares, and don't say you don't or you wouldn't be making a post on here, that cheaters will get you to the top but a solid 20 with one mission will prevail. No carry your negative nancy *** or grab a seat and cheer us on. Either way we know what we have been able to do.
  • Options
    monetmonet Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    rasin wrote: »
    Many people from my club thank what you have done.
    At least we don't have to see some father-son zhit this weekend.
    Congratulation!!

If Robots manage to win tonight I CAN not, can NOT, CAN NOT imagine the father-son embrace. It would be the happiest they've ever been together in a lonnnnnnng time. "You did it, son...so proud of you. Now go get some sleep while I talk **** to everyone on the forum for doubting you. You did it...We did it."

(end of dream sequence)
  • Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I wonder if the Kim Kardashian game is this competitive?
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    So how much do you guys each spend to put up those kind of points
  • Options
    StrikeTEAM wrote: »
    I wonder if the Kim Kardashian game is this competitive?

Lmaooooo , comment of the day
  • Options
    Cheeseman wrote: »
    So how much do you guys each spend to put up those kind of points

Me personally I spent $0, I scored 6.7 million this weekend using 14k gold, with 1.4 win multiplier it gave me 11.6 million, I have 0 legends on my team and don't have enough gold for posada this weekend
  • Options
    avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
    I'll say this, we've been saving for this weekend and was hoping to get in the same bracket as Robots cause we knew we had the club to put up a fight or beat them. Well we're close to closing it out. We've been working at this for awhile. I work, married, have a dog and this is one of my hobbies. Yeah, it's on a phone, but whatever. I'd rather play this game then that friggin Pokemon go. When we see Robots win every **** weekend, and to see some clubs come close. It was our turn to put up a fight, we've done that and were close to bringing them down. Don't care what everyone else says, this weekend has been fun and we have had a blast. That's my two cents on this.
  • Options
    ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    To all of you doubters...I AM playing honestly. It is possible to put up big numbers with learned strategies. I have subscriptions with glu and can prove it. This was expensive.
  • Options
    Think what you want. Its your right.
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31 wrote: »
    U sure have been all over this thread alot , for "someone who doesn't care" , ur actions and posts say differently

A- I made 3 posts on this thread and one did say I didn't care what they do as in how they get their points.

B- I do care that those that are posting ridiculous numbers think the rest of us are dumb enough to believe that they aren't doing so by cheating.

C- if batters up had this kind of capabilities then why did they run from robots last Friday, and again on Saturday from heavy support

D- why have I had ex-members tell me that there is no way that they have those capabilities unless they are using less than honest methods.

E- some of their new members are ex-proscouts members who have been blasted over and over about also being cheaters. So cheaters in proscouts (who never put up these numbers) but now they are in batters up and they are honest players?
  • Options
    Always will be naysayers. Learn the game and you'll see it is possible without cheating. Money, time, and strategy.
  • Options
    Strategy wins the prime for the last 10weeks in row without having to do what y'all did. And every last person that plays this game (whether they say it here or not) knows that what both batters up and robots did this weekend isn't possible without cheating.
  • Options
    ADub304ADub304 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I honestly believe there are probably a few members in Batters Up 2016 and maybe even Robots (although that's less likely) that have not exploited a certain glitch on the game to obtain gold or hacked. But to try and convince everyone that nobody in the club has done so and you don't have unlimited boosts and ice wraps at your disposal is hilarious. I actually get my entertainment from reading the different posts from individuals trying to convince the entire forum that everything is done "honestly" in their respective clubs. Or maybe they're actually trying to convince themselves. Either way, it's been an entertaining weekend to say the least.
  • Options
    That's my thing! Hey congrats you toppled the giant! You beat robots who probably don't care at all because Matt Kemp would probably go directly in their in actives. But please don't thump your chests about how great you are and that you beat them honestly.
    And congrats again you won the weekend prime. News flash so did 20 or 30 other clubs and they did it honestly with a hell of a lot less points than y'all.

And if you did do it honestly (ha ha) and y'all spent real money to do what you did.... keep in mind.... the gas stations now take ebt cards!
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    It's obvious it wasn't done honestly. But Robots cheat so why should they not?
  • Options
    Says a member of batters up! Yeah I played you several times this weekend and it said batters up under your name every time.

So there it is folkes
  • Options
    Says a member of batters up! Yeah I played you several times this weekend and it said batters up under your name everything.

So there it is folkes

Lol bro if u spent more time playing n less time on these forums then u might actually win a prime player one day......just saw ur team and ur obviously bitter u can't get into a club good enougj to to win yourself a prime player so u spend all day bashing people lol smh
  • Options
    Dude if you searched by my profile name you found my first team that is retired sherlock! As I said I have been on a club that has won the last 10 weekends

I was in a club with atowndown before he left to go play with proscouts and now batters up
  • Options
    Dude if you searched by my profile name you found my first team that is retired sherlock! As I said I have been on a club that has won the last 10 weekends

I was in a club with atowndown before he left to go play with proscouts and now batters up

What's ur club name
  • Options
    Yeah no thanks, I don't need y'all cheaters making another club to try and come run us down.
  • Options
    Yeah no thanks, I don't need y'all cheaters making another club to try and come run us down.

Lol coward, have a good night