Options

Robots

Comments

• Options
    avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Atowndown is probably in another batters up rip off name club. He's not in batters up 2016.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Not a coward, just to smart. I know we don't stand a chance against cheaters
  • Options
    avjp87 wrote: »
    Atowndown is probably in another batters up rip off name club. He's not in batters up 2016.

That's not his ign
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Not a coward, just to smart. I know we don't stand a chance against cheaters

*Too not to......not to smart after all when ur misspelling a 3 letter word
  • Options
    You got me, Mr. Webster!
  • Options
    You're * jack a $$ 2 can play this game
  • Options
    Guess you can catch those three letter words but 5 is a bit much for you?
  • Options
    wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    Most of us don't care who is doing what but we are satisfied with the results today.
    Good job batters up!!
  • Options
    Ur the worst kind of person Grantile, I see ur threads and posts and u talk about spending 24k on a mystery boxes for Nolan ryan , wow 24k really , and u talk about buying boosts for ur club......ur a dam hypocrite, done with u.......and thanks wiski
  • Options
    You're a sad little person. Yes I buy legend boxes and yes I buy club boosts when I can. It's called playing the game. However , I don't ever have enough to legend out or buy my club 200k club boosts. Maybe a 40 pack maybe if I've got it to spend 80 in a weekend.
    You're trying to convince yourself that you're in the right by attacking me. You can all you want to, but it doesn't change the fact of the matter. You've no soap box to stand on.
  • Options
    Cool story bro
  • Options
    R0yhobbsR0yhobbs Registered Users 23 Posts
    The last thing I will say about this topic is am I the only one who bought GLU stock last week. Hope so, that way I don't have to share my riches with you whinny f'ing people. #iftheshoefits
  • Options
    JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    It doesn't matter what these jokers say. They didn't and aren't able to beat Robots. I don't care if they think we cheated, good for them. We know we didn't. Enough said. The only people on these forums are the whiners and complainers. There are way more people that are happy the Robots are getting crushed than those who try to put down our awesomeness. Forget them.
  • Options
    ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    Y'all still think this is about winning Kemp lol. This is about the title. Its about toppling the winningest club to date. It can be done...it HAS been done.
  • Options
    Robots is a tough club to beat...the toughest. Think what you want, grantile...you haven't done sh*t. Just sayin
  • Options
    You beat robots good for you guys! I'm sure they will build a shrine for you in the tap sports baseball hall of fame. If we could beat robots (which we can't because we don't know how to cheat and wouldn't if we did) we still wouldn't even try. It's a waste of resources, and all in all a dumb thing to do.

And ladyphillie and every one else can attack me personally all you want to, it's no more than a deflection tactic to try and take the attention away from the facts.
  • Options
    Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    Holding off on the "Congrats!" because the fat lady is still just warming up her vocal cords, but I'm glad someone finally decided to try to beat Robots. Whether or not the immense amount of resources used was the most efficient use is beside the point. Heck of a weekend, Batters Up.
  • Options
    Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
    When I posted the +4 glitch, granite pm'd me and asked me how. But he would never bend the rules.
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Matt1nb7 wrote: »
    When I posted the +4 glitch, granite pm'd me and asked me how. But he would never bend the rules.

https://memecrunch.com/meme/1PYBH/oh-that-s-cold/image.png?w=500&c=1
  • Options
    Matt1nb7 wrote: »

Lmao really hmmmmm......like I said hypocrite, dude is a straight clown
  • Options
    Resources wasted? I don't know about you guys, but my goal in any game is to be the best. To do that you gotta beat the best, and yesterday that was robots. Yesterday...
  • Options
    Do what you want with your resources, and get off my tail about how I choose to allocate mine.
  • Options
    What would you have us do...take multiple brackets from smaller clubs? What happened was two big clubs went head to head. Nothing more, nothing less. We left everyone else alone and did no damage to anyone else. The game remains intact.
  • Options
    There is a huge difference between asking for information about a glitch and actually exploiting one And again, as I have said numerous times I don't care that you won or how you did it. I only think that it is a joke that y'all are bragging it up and thinking that the rest of us are dumb enough to believe that you did it honestly. If I had unlimited 80 club boosts I'd have put up as much as yall and so would 50% of the people playing this game. So quit acting like yall did something.
  • Options
    aTownDown wrote: »
    It's obvious it wasn't done honestly. But Robots cheat so why should they not?

Atowndown (plays by a different name) was with us in Calhouligans. He blasted proscouts for being cheaters on this forum and before that weekend was over was a member of their club. Now he is on your club and by his own hand has typed that "It's obvious that it wasn't done honestly....." Quit trying to sell everyone on the fact that you did this honestly. I don't care that you won, I don't even care THAT you cheated. I care that you are making yourselves out to be some big, bad club that plays by the rules, that is just so much smarter and better than every one else on this game, when in fact all you're doing is using unlimited club boosts. That's not a strategy that's a scandal. That is the definition of a hypocrite. Y'all are calling me one, but at the same time you're running my teams down and calling me a nothing that hasn't done any thing. If that's the case then how am I a hypocrite. You obviously know my teams are junk, so how is it that I am cheating?
  • Options
    JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    Whoever this is is not in my club. Not sure where you're getting that information bud.
  • Options
    VisigothsVisigoths Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I am in Batters Up 2016. We all played our butts off all weekend. I scored 11 million using 2 teams. I probably played 16 hours to get those points.
    We all likely spent too much money...I know that I did. And I would not play a game that required me to cheat. And that is the kind of club we have.
    I used to be like some of you...see the Robot's score and assume they cheated. I didn't think it was possible to score like that without cheating.
    But it is possible...and I was part of it myself.
    To score like this...play like crazy, spend way too much money, and get on a club with strong leadership. You'll do it too.
  • Options
    marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Atowndown (plays by a different name) was with us in Calhouligans. He blasted proscouts for being cheaters on this forum and before that weekend was over was a member of their club. Now he is on your club and by his own hand has typed that "It's obvious that it wasn't done honestly....." Quit trying to sell everyone on the fact that you did this honestly. I don't care that you won, I don't even care THAT you cheated. I care that you are making yourselves out to be some big, bad club that plays by the rules, that is just so much smarter and better than every one else on this game, when in fact all you're doing is using unlimited club boosts. That's not a strategy that's a scandal. That is the definition of a hypocrite. Y'all are calling me one, but at the same time you're running my teams down and calling me a nothing that hasn't done any thing. If that's the case then how am I a hypocrite. You obviously know my teams are junk, so how is it that I am cheating?

so who cares?
    How many times we see people in ROBOTS bragging here?
    I appreciate somebody taught them a lesson and shut them up.
    BTW, making false accusations here is disgusting.
  • Options
    VisigothsVisigoths Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    And the Robots are a machine. They pushed us like crazy. I can't think of better competition.
    My congrats to them. Their relentless scoring made us push harder and harder. They made us better.
    I know next time they face us it will be even tougher for us to win. But that's the beauty of competition.
    Well done Robots! Looking forward to next time.
  • Options
    marela520 wrote: »
    so who cares?
    How many times we see people in ROBOTS bragging here?
    I appreciate somebody taught them a lesson and shut them up.
    BTW, making false accusations here is disgusting.

Nothing I have said in that statement was false and have screen shots to back it up. However I am done with this, Everyone wanted to blast robots and proscouts and say that what they were doing was impossible with out cheating ( even you beastmode) and all of a sudden someone tops them and they are heroes. Screw it, good job batters up, you're number one. I hope that you and robots get to square off every weekend!