Options

Cheating Rocket11 weekend event

2Next

Comments

• Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    It was, until you informed me that all the upper level players already know about this glitch and actively use it to there advantage.

1. Their**
    2. No sh it sherlock.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I know things are getting petty when you start correcting my grammar. Ill take my DO over your jr college AA any day. Well, I learned what I needed to so thanks for shedding light. I learned my lesson. Don't bring up "tricks" because everyone hides behind them. I stand corrected.
  • Options
    aTownDown wrote: »
    1. Their**
    2. No sh it sherlock.

This makes no sense. You actively contradicted yourself and put up a straw man. whatever dude. Cant argue with someone with an illogical argument. "you can't do that you can't do that..." keep protecting it...enjoy your trick filled game
  • Options
    This makes no sense. You actively contradicted yourself and put up a straw man. whatever dude. Cant argue with someone with an illogical argument. "you can't do that you can't do that..." keep protecting it...enjoy your trick filled game

Contradicted myself? I consistently argued that you can't call people out. And I'm not protecting the glitch buddy. I've said multiple times go ahead and share it with the world. I don't care, I know Glu won't do anything about it.
  • Options
    I know things are getting petty when you start correcting my grammar. Ill take my DO over your jr college AA any day. Well, I learned what I needed to so thanks for shedding light. I learned my lesson. Don't bring up "tricks" because everyone hides behind them. I stand corrected.

If you look at some of my other posts, I'm a grammar nazi, and do it a lot. Not just being petty but whatevs
  • Options
    Contradicted myself? I consistently argued that you can't call people out. And I'm not protecting the glitch buddy. I've said multiple times go ahead and share it with the world. I don't care, I know Glu won't do anything about it.

In fact, here's how to do it. Lose a game, leave the club and rejoin. Boom. Big deal, I just educated 0 people because everyone knows the **** glitch already.
  • Options
    If you look at some of my other posts, I'm a grammar nazi, and do it a lot. Not just being petty but whatevs

basically your a controlling ******* e.g. grammar nazi.
  • Options
    basically your a controlling ******* e.g. grammar nazi.

You're****
  • Options
    or should I have used i.e.???

been awhile since I've taken latin and not had Siri type for me
  • Options
    I get it. If everyone knows it, it doesnt matter. I didn't realize everyone knew it, and I stupidly expected Glu to fix it. You win. Im wrong. I shouldn't have had any expectations from them.
  • Options
    or should I have used i.e.???

been awhile since I've taken latin and not had Siri type for me

Well, you should have used 'a while' not 'awhile'.
  • Options
    Well, you should have used 'a while' not 'awhile'.

touche

The adverb awhile cannot follow a preposition, I wonder if anyone could tell one-word awhile is an adverb that means “for a short time or period" and that's what I meant. Find more corrections please. Take it off topic.
  • Options
    touche

The adverb awhile cannot follow a preposition, I wonder if anyone could tell one-word awhile is an adverb that means “for a short time or period" and that's what I meant. Find more corrections please. Take it off topic.

Off topic? I thought the topic was over. You conceded the victory to me and now I'm just schooling you with some grammar knowledge.
  • Options
    So... you protect Robots but post about this guy on a public forum???

You don't think Robots use the win streak glitch? (along with script writing but that's another story). If so, you're a da mn fool.

How is that any different? You just called them out without proof or cause, while I had proof. Hypocritical. But I was wrong because everyone knew it.

I have work, I'm done wasting time fighting your straw man.
  • Options
    but yes i concede. you win. let schooling the continue. I was wrong to hope glitches would be fixed.
  • Options
    How is that any different? You just called them out without proof or cause, while I had proof. Hypocritical. But I was wrong because everyone knew it.

I have work, I'm done wasting time fighting your straw man.

It's different because I'm not using specific names like you.
  • Options
    ^^except for in those 2 instances you mean. You used specific names here, don't play stupid. You called them out using THEIR name twice.
  • Options
    now you shut up
  • Options
    Bloomingdale76Bloomingdale76 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Were is the popcorn and coca cola
  • Options
    now you shut up

I have stuff to do ya know. Kinda like you said you had to work but yet continued to talk. Can you tell me when I used specific names? I'll be sure to fix it. It must've been a while (not awhile like your dumb a$$) ago, I have learned and know better now.
  • Options
    Were is the popcorn and coca cola

Soda is being sold for $2 a bottle and water for $1 at the lobby. We also have soft pretzels and candy, but not popcorn. Superapids couldn't figure out how to pop the kernels, sorry.
  • Options
    BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    I would recommend quiting while you're behind.

I wholeheartedly concur with this statement. Hahahahahaha
  • Options
    CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
    I can't believe I wasted 15 minutes of my life reading the entire thread. I hope there's a video of the hair pulling and eye gouging coming up later.
  • Options
    CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
    The popcorn popping comment made my day. Bravo
  • Options
    jeremyp1006jeremyp1006 Registered Users 30 Posts
    soooo about this "glitch"........ nobody in my club knows what it is most likely because we never get winstreak protection. ugh. I need a new club it looks like.