Options

Anyone having issues opening app?

13Next

Comments

• Options
    StoryoftStoryoft Registered Users 30 Posts
    At least I know now not to bother with Tap Football this year. Last year was bad enough. I can only imagine the kind of shenanigans GLUU will try and pull this time around.
  • Options
    StoryoftStoryoft Registered Users 30 Posts
    Unbelievable! Despite the failure of GLUU to address the bugs in this game, their stock price actually went up a penny!!!!

$2.40
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Storyoft wrote: »
    At least I know now not to bother with Tap Football this year. Last year was bad enough. I can only imagine the kind of shenanigans GLUU will try and pull this time around.

It is literally the same app with a different color scheme and different picture of Brees
  • Options
    JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    So everybody is basically locked out of the game, can't play, and waits 5 mins for the game to even load....on the other hand, Robots has almost 1 million points. Hmmm.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I haven't tried to open the app, but how do you all know they have a million points if u can't get in?
  • Options
    I can get in every 10th try or so. But it takes 5 minutes and you still can't play any games or it says Network Error or Oops We Need To Restart
  • Options
    MFerMFer Registered Users 2 Posts
    What moron released this version? It must have been completely untested.
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    I am averaging one successful game every 20 min or so. Its driving me nuts
  • Options
    avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
    This is awful. They'll probably give us a First Rd Pick for the troubles
  • Options
    Haha probably
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    avjp87 wrote: »
    This is awful. They'll probably give us a First Rd Pick for the troubles

Probably, but that doesn't help me with the 500 gold I lost trying to play a home run challenge, or the sluggers that were removed that I drafted last night, along with the 6500 gold progress I had in the HR derby.
  • Options
    R0yhobbsR0yhobbs Registered Users 23 Posts
    more like a franchise coin instead of 1st rd pick. Either way it has the same effect....useless
  • Options
    SODA64SODA64 Registered Users 5 Posts
    It won't get fixed till they get back from vacation. I put a ticket in 7 days ago and to this day they haven't responded.
  • Options
    I agree with some of the others on here. Completely shut the game down, fix the bugs, and reboot. I am no expert at servers but my guess is that would help a lot more than trying to fix it while people are desperatly trying to play still
  • Options
    Hassler73Hassler73 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Everyone needs to be patient as GLU is working on server issues. It'll all be better in next few hours... hopefully! (Fingers crossed)
  • Options
    I know I am done for today. I will check it in the morning. I put up 30k in points today which is nothing but there was no way I was using gold today. I only played the 20k tourneys. At least that way I wouldnt be out much if it crashed
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    App is barely working... Taken about 10 minutes to simulate 2 tournament games.

I know Prime Tex is the new top trade.
  • Options
    Trainer BlueTrainer Blue Registered Users 41 Posts
    The app suddenly loads and works perfectly fine....?
  • Options

Things that make you go hmmmmm lol. Ever since the event ended I havent had any issues
  • Options
    CrimsonCrewdawgsCrimsonCrewdawgs Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Our club finished 9th! Alas! No rank rewards! Awesome! Only spent about 100k today playing half hour long tournaments
  • Options
    gNarNargNarNar Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

Probably because the event ended. That's when it started. Wait until noon.