Options

I'm about to turn this chat room upside down!!!!!!

Tap InformantTap Informant Registered Users 39 Posts
Glu doesn't care about the players who play fair and spend hard earned money, while guys have teams full of legends and beat up on guys who built their teams fair and square, only way to win a gold league nowadays is to have a team full of legends! I'm about to expose every single glitch in game, if tap doesn't know them by now they are just idiots! I'm doing this in hopes tap will fix this game
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    If nothing else everyone will be on even playing field since glu doesn't want to fix the issues. I know I got alot of you "top players and clubs" scared right now......too bad.
  • Options
    RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    Cheaters Anonymous.I'll start the thread. So I once was with Calhouligans. A guy would score thousands of points without going in and out. He would put lower ranked stars in his starting lineup so that he could face weaker opposition based off his team's star ratings.
  • Options
    Cheaters Anonymous.I'll start the thread. So I once was with Calhouligans. A guy would score thousands of points without going in and out. He would put lower ranked stars in his starting lineup so that he could face weaker opposition based off his team's star ratings.
    That's not cheating that's strategy......I'm talking unlimited gold glitch.
  • Options
    avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
    You're really taking them down
  • Options
    Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    You're too late bud. dixon6 told us everything. Game=broken
  • Options
    avjp87 wrote: »
    You're really taking them down

I'm just waiting to see how many smart remarks like this one I get before I tell everyone........usually the guilty individuals that get upset at these sort of posts
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    I say release one at a time and see what stupid remarks you get
  • Options
    You're blowing smoke like Snoop Dogg
  • Options
    You're blowing smoke like Snoop Dogg

Ok it's time!!!! About to post new thread
  • Options
    Ok it's time!!!! About to post new thread
    You must have Writters Erectile Dysfunction because you're taking long to post anything up.
  • Options
    AvocadoAvocado Registered Users 26 Posts
    You must have Writters Erectile Dysfunction because you're taking long to post anything up.

Oh ****, shots fired!
    Throwing shade over here.
  • Options
    Still waiting, I hope you're not like this in bed. Let's find us a real informant.
  • Options
    GoBravosGoBravos Registered Users 6 Posts
    Do it already then...
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    I already posted all the hacks, read the forum bro.
  • Options
    But either way, please post your unlimited gold method so I could load up my accounts before glu fixes it. Pm me, we'll swap hacks. I got a few new ones for this updated version too.

Spoiler alert:/\/\ it involves the home run Derby.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Posting them will only close them. Do it in another forum some where
  • Options
    OK, I'll let it out. This new hack moves the fence closer to little league size field. Only 200 feet for home runs.
  • Options
    Bigger and betterBigger and better Registered Users 31 Posts
    Are you going to post the tips or not ?
  • Options
    Are you going to post the tips or not ?

I was going to but I don't want to risk them shutting down weekend event to fix anything , since they have screwed everyone long enough already, so I'll wait till Monday
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    dixon6 wrote: »
    I already posted all the hacks, read the forum bro.

Dude, I bought x1000 ice wraps, followed by 500 bonus games, and 1500 late round picks... I thought this got me 15 15 20 Domingo Ayala?!?!? Dude, you promised.
  • Options
    Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    Dude, I bought x1000 ice wraps, followed by 500 bonus games, and 1500 late round picks... I thought this got me 15 15 20 Domingo Ayala?!?!? Dude, you promised.

Did you remember to pop the chain?
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Did you remember to pop the chain?

Way u play? Semi pro?! Of course
  • Options
    Bloomingdale76Bloomingdale76 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Hang on guys let me grab my popcorn and a ice cold brewsky
  • Options
    Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Everyone knows the glitches. They fixed one so far. Congrats glu.

They fixed the one that actually made the game playable. Now it's kind of pointless.
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts

You have to get down to 0 gold first, then you'll get yourself a 1 1 1 Semi-Pro (not Rookie) Ayala. Delete and redownload the app and you'll have yourself the real Domingo.
    You're Welcome.
  • Options
    RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    You're too late bud. dixon6 told us everything. Game=broken

Who the hell is dixie6? LOL
  • Options
    Get it right bro, dixon6. I'm the ultimate hacker of tap sports baseball. I leak all my hacks here first.

As for Domingo Ayala, I never released that hack yet. You need to buy niney nine and niney nine dollar gold bundle, then spend it all on first round draft picks. It takes a while, but by the tine you done, you big tine and get Domingo Ayala. He's 20 20 20.

When you bunt, you get inside the park home runs Everytime too. Never gets thrown out stealing even on pitch outs. If the pitcher tries to pick him off, Ayala ends up at 3rd sometimes he's already at home.

He's a starting pitcher, middle reliever, and closer too.
  • Options
    Also, if anyone needs a screen shot to prove it, I'll be happy to post one...
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I have to agree with you. Should have never installed the last recommended upgrade. Game is now pointless to play. Should have known better. Wish I could revert back to previous version. Can't afford the game anymore.
  • Options
    If you're on Android, just download and install the old apk... It's the same thing though minus hr derby.