Options

What the **** just happened?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Is everyone that are trying to login and recover their team IOS users or Andriod? Or are both effected?
  • Options
    DolphinfanDolphinfan Registered Users 47 Posts
    Royals wrote: »
    LT808 deserves to get Tomlin. He was in my pool and was blowing away the field. Just want to see someone get what they deserve and he was killing it.

Just got inside info from Glu. He will recieve a bronze draft pick and free sub to kardashian game.
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Dolphinfan wrote: »
    Just got inside info from Glu. He will receive a bronze draft pick and free sub to Kardashian game.

Some people have all the luck.
  • Options
    spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    Sooo... should I just be waiting around for them to fix this? I had a 5 star team with hundreds of actual dollars spent and just lost it completely. I guess it's my fault for not registering the account with an email, but who would have thought something like this could possibly happen? I'll obviously never spend another dollar on this game, but it would be nice to at least get my team and all the gold I had back. Or should I just go to Apple to try and get some money refunded?
  • Options
    ImperialstoutsImperialstouts Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Sooo... should I just be waiting around for them to fix this? I had a 5 star team with hundreds of actual dollars spent and just lost it completely. I guess it's my fault for not registering the account with an email, but who would have thought something like this could possibly happen? I'll obviously never spend another dollar on this game, but it would be nice to at least get my team and all the gold I had back. Or should I just go to Apple to try and get some money refunded?

There's a sticky thread telling you to PM redtrunk
  • Options
    spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    There's a sticky thread telling you to PM redtrunk

I contacted Glu customer service since redtrunk's PM box was full. Hopefully they can help.
  • Options
    RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I don't know what everyone is complaining about?? Everyone that got logged back in should have got a mystery box with 3x #1 draft picks! It was like a, sorry for the inconvenience box.. Glu is so generous, I can't see a reason whatsoever to complain about this well managed/developed/hacked app. lol