Options

Glu is jailing legit teams

FYI2FYI2 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Why is it when you pay money, have a team that is legit and took months to build Glu goes and jails it because they think it is too good even though it has never been tampered with? I have had teams that are clean, I pay for stadium and they are then jailed. How is this not against Google Play and i store agreements to do this? 
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    1 word.....incompetence 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    If you're apart of a club and there is a cheater, someone buying cheap gold from someone say off of Reddit, and/or hacking the whole team gets jailed. I'd find a new club, change your password, and your advertiser id number. I've been through it twice. Thank God for a good person who works at Glu!!!!!
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited October 2017
    3 words.  Just don't cheat.

We'll find you.
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited October 2017
    See title of thread
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    4 words.... GLU is the cheater
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited October 2017
    We know 90% of the "legit" teams that are getting banned are burner accounts.  If you cheat on one account, and spent $10,000 on another account, you still cheated.

If you're part of the 10%, we'll be happy to help you and we'd know.
  • Options
    We know 90% of the "legit" teams that are getting banned are burner accounts.  If you cheat on one account, and spent $10,000 on another account, you still cheated.

If you're part of the 10%, we'll be happy to help you and we'd know.
    That's right! Preach it brother!
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Sorry blue, just a little miffed that ya jail legit teams, call them cheaters and refuse to even tell them how they cheated, my bad.  Guess I just have unrealistic expectations.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    ThaKid18ThaKid18 Member 1 Posts
    Is there anyway we can get these “legit” teams unjailed?
  • Options
    STGCHAMPSSTGCHAMPS Member 1 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I have played since day one, never hacked, never cheated and never benefited from a glitch and my team is jailed.   I am going to get kicked out of my club and all because Glu can't figure out who the cheaters are.
  • Options
    cotnerballcotnerball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Right there with you. Customer service does nothing. Blueleopard was kind enough to investigate my account to see that I didn't cheat and freed me. Now, after playing the event for a day and a half, jailed again. I don't get it, I see clubs in the 100 millions hours after an event, but my 2.5 mil point (with bonuses) club is jailed. The only seemingly fair event is the hrd. I just wish that they would post what it is that they consider cheating. Hell, I'd accept the cheaters if they would just quit jailing the non cheaters. It takes a lot of time to build a decent team without cheats/hacks. All that time and effort for nothing.
  • Options
    CptBeHatingTAPCptBeHatingTAP Member 3 Posts
    This game is so dumb they don't want us people who spend time actually playing the right way to be good. We play hours and try to get gold legit never hack and just play the right damn way and we get jailed. Tap sports your a sorry excuse for a game. I'm so mad at this game. I'm going to go play angry birds where I know the developers have a brain. I don't even know how to play it but I'm sure it can't be worst then this game.
  • Options
    CptBeHatingTAPCptBeHatingTAP Member 3 Posts
    3 words.  Just don't cheat.

We'll find you.
    I beg you to check my account and tell me I cheated. I'll hand you a check if you find any evidence of me cheating. Fave you don't want people to be good without spending money on your game. 
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. Been playing since march and never once cheated but today I randomly got jailed? And glu won't even respond to me to explain why, it's complete bs
  • Options
    They won't. BLUELEOPARD got me out of jail the last time. Message him with your info. I awaiting a response from him for my current jailing, but it sounds like he might be over loaded at the moment.
  • Options
    BRADCUPPBRADCUPP Member 17 Posts
    I need help. I have been messaging customer care for over three hours with no response. I had 12,100 gold disappear from my team. Chat isn’t working and my points are not counting towards my club. I am not cheating and have worked for months legitimately to build my team. 
  • Options
    Blueleopard help me
  • Options
    i have been playing this game for several months. Have spent hundreds of dollars to build my team. Tonight about 6:00 pm central I had 12,100 gold disappear from my team. My chat isn’t working and my team points are not counting towards my club. I have been leaving messages to customer care for over 3 1/2 hours with no response. 
  • Options
    Still haven’t been helped. I am a legit team that has been jailed. Blueleopard where are you
  • Options
    Bradcupp,
     Message him, with the mail icon at the bottom left of this page. Type his handle in exactly as it is shown ( include [TSB] ). If you are legit, he will help you, az he has freed me twice.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Found it and messaged him. I hope he helps. It sucks when you are legit and spend months of time and money to build a good team and they jail you. 
  • Options
    I messaged him two days ago and still haven’t got a response. I guess TSB has no interest in helping honest teams and people who have spent money on their game. Very discouraging and frustrating 
  • Options
    Finally free from jail. But they kept my gold
  • Options
    superdupersuperduper Member 2 Posts
    Past editions of this game (previous years) have revealed glitches that corrupt purchases w/ gold for team improvement, strictly an app defect.  Draft picks, mystery boxes and upgrades make this game a lot more enjoyable than other games.  But, now that I know Glu is seriously enforcing a fair play policy, would this scenario constitue cheating and require an honest disclosure by the player to Glu?  This has not occurred on TSB 2017, to this point!!  Enjoying the play.
  • Options
    superdupersuperduper Member 2 Posts
    Why is TSB customer service so confident in knowing who cheats?
  • Options
    Who knows. They refuse to give me back my gold. As stated before I have bought gold and have played for months. It took them 6 days to free my team. 
  • Options
    SFSTARSSFSTARS Member 1 Posts
    I just got jailed today. I have bought all of my gold from the game using the proper channels. I had my Facebook account connected to this game as a backup. A few weeks ago my Facebook account was hacked. I changed passcodes and thought I was good. Not sure if that had something to do with me getting jailed. 
  • Options
    sphddksphddk Member 2 Posts
    So what does getting jailed entail. I've lost chat and my points aren't staying for me but are helping the club. Still have all my gold and everything else is working just fine. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    sphddk said:
    So what does getting jailed entail. I've lost chat and my points aren't staying for me but are helping the club. Still have all my gold and everything else is working just fine. Any suggestions?
    You're jailed bud, better spend that gold before you ask for help
  • Options
    JTKG21JTKG21 Member 1 Posts
    Looking for help. I have played this game for roughly three months and spent a ton of money on gold and other in game currencies. I finally leveled up to diamond tier after using 327 bonus games in one day, and then bought 2 Mountain of Gold packs in anticipation for the weekend event. I woke up the next morning and my Gold count went from 35,298 down to 8,000 over night. When I contacted Customer support they said it was because of "exploits" and that the gold removal was punishment. I provided them with every receipt that was sent to me by apple since I started playing this game and they have not responded to me. I have never cheated, and honestly would not even know how to. I saw where someone got punished for progressing in the game too fast and I'm wondering if the same thing happened to me. I have spent a ton of money on this game and this is the first time anything like this has happened. I'm very confused and I feel scammed out of my money. Looking for any help I can get. Thank you