Options

Some matters I want to get off my chest

IsraeliCamelsIsraeliCamels Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
Hello folks,

Just a thing I want to get off my chest, this isn't by any mean to cause drama or any problems with anyone.

I just started playing 2018 tap I played 2016 and 2017 with lots of money spent and a really strong team. Unfortunately I can't get back my team from 2017 for some reason, Glu said that both games are a different platform/game :neutral:
So I was forced to start a new account and built is slowly I'm at 36k power in 6 days with only about a $100 spent because I'm not willing to spend as much as I did in the past versions then lose it when they come out with a 2019 version.

Joining this community I didn't realize how some clubs are sweaty and hardcore to the point where they invite me in, I get in the weekend event put in lots of points ( without even getting rewards because I joined during the event) then after that's over they kick me. That happened in 3 clubs. I guess I need to be a hardcore spender in order to get in a good club. It kinda sucks I really don't want to spend money for the above reason I've stated above, and also I have my first new born on the way this year!

concluding these matters I hope the community works together and just focus on having fun and of course be competitive. As for Glu, I really hope you guys do something about account recovery. I CAN'T EVEN DOWNLOAD THE 2017 version on my new phone since it's not even on the appstore anymore.

Kind regards,
IsraeliCamels.

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    What is your name in the game?
  • Options
    TheDominatorTheDominator Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Our club is laid back, we're competitive but understand people have to work so we dont kick people unless they go multiple days without playing. If they give us a heads up that they cant play for a week or so we dont kick them either.
  • Options
    @bigpredfan it's IsraeliCamels
  • Options
    Our club is laid back, we're competitive but understand people have to work so we dont kick people unless they go multiple days without playing. If they give us a heads up that they cant play for a week or so we dont kick them either.
    Yeah man that sounds much better than alot of the clubs I've joined
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I highly recommend boosting your team strength somehow. You slugger strength is really low (yours is 18K at gold and mine is 28K at silver). Most clubs really want players who can cycle on derby days. I know it sucks to level up the sluggers, especially at gold, but I’m just trying to give you some advice. Not attacking, just trying to help you out. Have a good day
  • Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I highly recommend boosting your team strength somehow. You slugger strength is really low (yours is 18K at gold and mine is 28K at silver). Most clubs really want players who can cycle on derby days. I know it sucks to level up the sluggers, especially at gold, but I’m just trying to give you some advice. Not attacking, just trying to help you out. Have a good day
    Good stuff .