Options

VIP Credentials

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited July 2018

Ironically right after passing the $800 mark 

This happened to a buddy of mine too. He asked me about it and I told him there was a rumor about $800 being the magic number. He said that he will pass that in the afternoon. The next day? VIP!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I got mine going from $755 to $775
  • Options
    tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Got mine today after dropping $100 on the all star $20 boxes
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    tbettini said:

Well done! Had you spent a significant amount this season prior to purchasing those boxes?
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Well done! Had you spent a significant amount this season prior to purchasing those boxes?
    Was over $800 in already
  • Options
    BayouGatorsBayouGators Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I did spend $200 yesterday on gold and all star boxes 
  • Options
    bam641bam641 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I’m trying to see about what winning percentage is required to even qualify for VIP. I know i have spent hundreds and have a team strength of 58000+
    I don't believe win percentage has anything to do with be selected as VIP. I've seen VIP teams with terrible win/loss ratios.
    I've also seen teams with terrible team strenght, just yesterday I saw one with 58K and he was Diamond, I don't even know how that's possible, plus he had a terrible record
    Yeah I was wondering how some people have vip and only like 45k team I think you have to know someone or something
  • Options
    bam641bam641 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Well I’ll keep playing and building my team up if they give me vip it would be great
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Are you people applying for VIP or it just happens?!?!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @ameeshcubbie GLU decides when and if to make one vip. It requires a combination of money spent along with being active in game and forums.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    jhambombsquadjhambombsquad Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I'd like to get the VIP status ...but it's not the thing that drives me.  Not taking a shot at anyone but I see a lot of posts with people asking about this...build your team and have fun!  If it happens it happens...dont get me wrong Id love the monthly gifts.
  • Options
    @jhambombsquad while you have a valid point about building a solid team and having fun in the progress this forum is actually the right place to ask these kinds of questions. Those new to the game may not know that vip status is not something you can apply for or that there are no published requirements so they come here to find out. You did word your response very elegantly and non abusive though and I wish more could do that when trying to voice their opinions. 

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I'd like to get the VIP status ...but it's not the thing that drives me.  Not taking a shot at anyone but I see a lot of posts with people asking about this...build your team and have fun!  If it happens it happens...dont get me wrong Id love the monthly gifts.

Like everyone that plays TSB, I'd love to be VIP too. What I find most appealing about VIP status is that CS is much more attentive and quick to reply. That in itself, is quite valuable. This game is ridiculously fun. I really value a line of communication and being a 'regular' player, I've experienced some unbelievably frustrating experiences with CS. What I lack in money spent, I more than make up with time spent. If that's not good enough, then so be it.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    coachlaingcoachlaing Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I’m 4221-799. I play pretty much all day. I actually got vip today out of the blue. 
    What kind of total $$ have you spent in game?
  • Options
    Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I’m just hoping that maybe I’ll get VIP without spending any money lol. Doubt it but just maybe.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • Options
    mixthebodymixthebody Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I'm at an 83% win percentage even being beat up by two vip members in my club 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’d love to get VIP as well, we’ll see.  I can’t really throw a lot of money out due to financial restraints (around 60 dollars or so so far I’d love to spend more money but it is what it is).  However I spend an unreal amount of time on the game (62k+ team strength, over 7,000 games played at an .802 winning percentage at Gold 6 right now trying to get sluggers capped and my Prime Harper capped, it’s a struggle at times but I have fun doing it.). If it happens for me it would be amazing but if not I’ll keep plugging away I’m doing fairly well imo I have one walkoff win and a bunch of near misses, one slugfest win when I was Silver but I moved up to gold when I was losing too much on the weekends.  Though the game does have its random problems at times I enjoy it very much.
  • Options
    tiptster99tiptster99 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I have been contacting them about getting vip. Friday they told me I was being sent to vip team for consideration. Hopefully I hear something soon
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

I have been contacting them about getting vip. Friday they told me I was being sent to vip team for consideration. Hopefully I hear something soon

Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    tiptster99tiptster99 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    That's what I look like too
  • Options
    WHODEYWOOHOOWHODEYWOOHOO Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I feel that I will never get mine... been waiting a while for it.  Congratulations to you guys on getting it!!!
  • Options
    RichmondBravesRichmondBraves Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Is this where you go to talk about how you want to be VIP and twiddle your thumbs patiently waiting to become VIP. Just putting myself out there then. 3982-262 record. Play all day since '17 was new.. Don't really want to know or guess how much dough I've dropped to the game.
    Miss the RBraves..
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts

Congrats! The leader of my club hasn't spent any money and he's VIP also, he told me he followed a picture he saw here and it gave him VIP... I need to find that picture
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Congrats! The leader of my club hasn't spent any money and he's VIP also, he told me he followed a picture he saw here and it gave him VIP... I need to find that picture
    That’s interesting. I’m a free player and thought there was no way I could get it. Maybe I have some hope after all.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • Options
    getthesehands108getthesehands108 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I got All-Pro status.... not sure what that is yet
  • Options

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    How do you now you got all pro status? Was it sent via in msg?
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Great. Now that all the "how do you become VIP" posts were finally winding down the "How do you become All Pro" questions are going to start :D

• Options
    Houmy said:

Great. Now that all the "how do you become VIP" posts were finally winding down the "How do you become All Pro" questions are going to start :D

Not a jab at @dkarski87 by the way. Just seeing into the future B)

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I asked CS about it.  Here was their response.