Options

No videos available

2Next

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Videos are still coming like a slow dripping tap... watch 1 maybe 2, then close out and try again in 10 minutes and maybe another one will show....then I'm done for a longer period of time. Took me 3.5 hrs to raise 54 gold one device and 29 gold on another device yesteday and this morning is no better. It would seem my cap is more based on per hour....
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Consider yourself lucky, I have a 300 Gold limit every day, then it says ''No videos available''
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Mine had been like that, rolling right now.  Approaching the 300 mark,  interests to see if I’m still capped there.  Trying to get em done before event,  work getting in way lol.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Oh I'm very familiar with that msg @ExposMontreal since 2018's release. Normally, if I raised 500 gold in a day it was a very good day. Unfortunately I would have more days where I raised none at all. I had to rely heavily on promos until I ran out of them to do - can't keep trying to redo the same offers obviously. Then about a month ago, videos got a lot better for me and although I still had days of nothing at all, I started getting days were I could raise 500 gold and even up to1500. Sadly, this past week has been a return to "Videos loading..." that never load. Anyway, we'll just have to ride it out and see what comes next, since we seem to be on a bit of a roller coaster as the game goes through several adaptions, dealing with what appears to be a changing environment with advertisers, hackers, and employees, while player's and stockholder's expectations are attempted to be met. I hope that they do a much better job releasing updates and have a more thoughtful process when they make changes to the game instead doing what seems like beta testing with the live app. Specifically back to videos and gold, without a universal increase in the volume of vids to watch, or some other method to raise gold being introduced, team progress will slow to a crawl for many, while others will simply reduce/stop their involvement in the game. I'm confident (hopeful?) that it will get figured out.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    Loder222Loder222 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited August 2018
    new version app sucks. old version is the best for ads . i checked now
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    When I try to play a video to extend a streak, the video plays but I don’t get the energy bar. Something is definitely wrong with the ads in this new update. 
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    I am able to get gold even after resetting the ID. Just don't try repeating offers or installing games u have played before.
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @buaya123
    Thank you! That makes sense
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Im blocked. Cant post
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Mines been fine so far today.
  • Options
    Videos have worked great today.  Glad I needed the gold!
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Basically resetting your advertising ID resets your offers, I was at the very least suspended and was likely banned from tapjoy for it.  After I repeatedly messaged them asking why my offers were instantly failing for 3 or 4 days they paid one of my offers and informed me I had too many IDs for some of my offers (to this point I genuinely didn’t know I could be punished for doing that and if I wanted to know about ad IDs they would elaborate).  I was extremely fortunate so to those resetting their IDs for more videos I won’t say they’ll instantly get you for it but they can detect it.  In particular don’t do it during double gold periods as that was the time I was flagged.  
  • Options
    Basically resetting your advertising ID resets your offers, I was at the very least suspended and was likely banned from tapjoy for it.  After I repeatedly messaged them asking why my offers were instantly failing for 3 or 4 days they paid one of my offers and informed me I had too many IDs for some of my offers (to this point I genuinely didn’t know I could be punished for doing that and if I wanted to know about ad IDs they would elaborate).  I was extremely fortunate so to those resetting their IDs for more videos I won’t say they’ll instantly get you for it but they can detect it.  In particular don’t do it during double gold periods as that was the time I was flagged.  
  • Options
  • Options
    I am able to get gold even after resetting the ID. Just don't try repeating offers or installing games u have played before. In general, tread carefully.
  • Options
    I am able to get gold even after resetting the ID. Just don't try repeating offers or installing games u have played before.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options