Options

37 % Loading

COOPERB33COOPERB33 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
So yesterday I was playing WoH with no problem and about 1pm the game crashed on me. Everytime I went to load the game it would get to 37% and stop. So I checked to see if I needed an update and I didn't. I restarted my device (Samsung S7) and it still stopped at 37%. So I uninstalled the game and did a new reinstall. When I pulled the game up my account was gone and it made me want to start a new account. I had so much invested in my previous team and I really hate to lose it. Can anyone help me. I have put a ticket in to Customer Service but, they haven't been much help so far. Now I am just so frustrated. Any help would be helpful.
“It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. It took one afternoon on the golf course.”
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    you may need to complete the tutorial and then try to log into your account. Did you back up with email or Facebook?
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    I thought I did.

“It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. It took one afternoon on the golf course.”
  • Options
    @COOPERB33 try to log in with an email or connect with facebook after completing the tutorial. If you can't get it message CS for help reconnecting your account. They were quick with me when I needed to change from Facebook to Email bc I forgot my Facebook password and couldn't reconnect (long story). But they switched it to my email and I had to use Forgot PW and create a new one. But I got back in within a few hours. 
  • Options
    When I installed the game it automatically started a new account for me. So when I put my ticket in the customer care person stated you can only have one account per device. So if that is the case.... What happened to my original account?
    Weird thing is when I uninstalled and reinstalled a 2nd time it automatically remembered my new account from my first reinstall. I don't understand why the game doesn't give your a prompt at the start of the game to put in your account credentials to log in.

• Options
    If you backed up the new account it created, you might be in for a bigger fight is CS than if you just had the tutorial account. Occasionally I have to log back in, it has me in my tutorial account and I just go to where you log into an account you already created and I am fine. 
    Worst case close your ticket and get another CS to help you. 
  • Options
    @nym5fan I am going to try your suggestion. I will let you know how it goes.

• Options
    Okay so I went back in and the only thing it shows is back up with Facebook or Email...... I have not done that with either. I logged into facebook after I loaded the game and I had zero success. So now what?

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    It means you didnt  back up your team the first time. All you can do it make a CS ticket and wait for them to recover your team and tie it to your email or FB account.  Most  likely you will be awaiting a few  days maybe longer before you get back in.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    @dkarski87 should I contact them through the glu website? When I go to their contact page I get options of different locations. Like Office, San Francisco, Burlingame, San Mateo, Toronto, and Hyderabad.

• Options
    Try everywhere you can and see who helps you first...
  • Options
    So this is what I wrote the Customer Service, I guess all I can do now is wait while crossing my fingers and sending up a prayer.

Hello my name is Brian Cooper my  team name is :COOPERB33 and I play for the Club named: The 300 Homers. On Monday November 12th, 2018  I was playing MLB TSB 2018 game while on my lunch break. I was playing WoH and the game crashed about 1pm. EST. I tried reloading the game and it would get to 37% and then give an error message TRY AGAIN. After trying that several time with the same error message, I gave up and put my phone down for a few hours. Then at about 4:30pm EST I tried to load the game once again and got the same message after 37% loading to TRY AGAIN. So I shut my phone off and restarted my Android Samsung  S7 device with the same thing happening 37% TRY AGAIN. So I thought maybe if I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it from the Google Play Store that would solve the problem. So that is what I did. When the game loaded I started the game and it immediately took me to the tutorial of how to play and wanted me to start a whole new team. I am so disappointed because, I never had this problem before. I have so much time, and money invested into my team and I really want my team back. Can you please help me unlock my team? I have never had to have my team unlocked before and would really appreciate your assistance. My email is: btbcooper3342@gmail.com Currently I have the MLB TSB 2018 game uninstalled on my device.  I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thank- You ,

Brian L. Cooper

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @COOPERB33 try opening a case using the link below as well. Just use the contact us button on that page:

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2018/?p=web
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    I would only recommend installing and completing the tutorial again. You will need to be that far whenever they give you instructions on getting back into your team. 
  • Options
    @nym5fan I can reinstall the game. That is no problem. It doesn't make me go through the tutorial now. It just starts me like I have a whole new team. I am afraid to hit the facebook or email tab up in the left when you click on those bars. I don't want to have another team linked to my device. But if you think having the game loaded and ready to go, I can do that.
  • Options
    Just have it installed and ready. Wait for their instructions. Do not link the team to an account. 
  • Options
    Ok Sounds Good
  • Options
    @Houmy That is exactly what I did and I got an immediate response from them. They said they have a heavy volume of tickets but will get back with me ASAP. And they asked if I haven't given my team name, device used that I add that. Thankfully I already added that information. So thanks again. Maybe I am getting somewhere. Thanks for your help @nym5fan, @Houmy, and @dkarski87
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @COOPERB33 best of luck to you. Keep us updated.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    I most certainly will. I am finding this forum very helpful. I could read for hours some of the tips and suggestions on here.
  • Options
    JabberJabber Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    FYI, for those with the 37% loading problem, there are typically two reasons for it:
    1) GLU believes your Wifi is foreign or a VPN.  Often it incorrectly detects this, such as when I'm at a hotel or business.  If this happens, just turn off Wifi until it loads, and then turn Wifi back on.
    -or-
    2) Your device is jailbroken, and GLU detected that.  There are ways around this, as well, but I won't explain them out here.
  • Options
    Well neither of those were the case for me. I mean I guess they could've thought my device was a foreign VPN but, it clearly wasn't. This is good information to know though @Jabber . Thanks Man
  • Options
    Okay I finally got a response back from a guy named Chris on the Glu team. I am a bit confused with what he wants me to do. I will post the screen shots In order.
  • Options
    So when I go to menu and to the setting I see the BACK UP YOUR ACCOUNT with the Facebook and Email. But, I don't see anywhere it says DISCONNECT.
  • Options
    I hit the Email button and this is what popped up? I just want to make sure I do the correct things and not mess this process up.
  • Options
    Can somebody please walk me through this and make sure I am doing the correct steps? @nym5fan
  • Options
    @COOPERB33 did they recover and link your account to email or facebook?
  • Options
    It looks like they are saying you are linked backed up with Facebook
  • Options
    @nym5fan So I should try and use the Facebook Link and go from there?
  • Options
    Step 7 says to click Facebook. Then Step 8 says log into your facebook account and tap continue. 
  • Options
    If I am following the instructions they sent you, that is what you should do. Good Luck man!