Options

WoH Royale for 11-28-18: Let's Speculate!

Comments

• Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    second cycle, second andujar
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    7 for 7 against Blue with maxed Mickey @12%. Pitches changed from Ohtani when tier rewards became available. 6 very easy cycles before and 1 since. 2 Andujar’s, 2 Judge’s and 3 Mauer’s...
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited November 2018
    fahhq2 said:
    7 for 7 against Blue with maxed Mickey @12%. Pitches changed from Ohtani when tier rewards became available. 6 very easy cycles before and 1 since. 2 Andujar’s, 2 Judge’s and 3 Mauer’s...
    I was 2 for 11 with 470 max double boost Galvis and 0 for 3 with Signature JD Martinez against Blue.  Just for fun I decided to try Legend Banks and Blue didn't even record an out.  Go figure.

Totally agree about Ohtani.  Started 1 for 3 today against him, 0 for 6 since.  One unhittable splitter after another.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I pulled Hank on my 5th cycle and still debating what I want to do.  I've cycled 5 more times since and havent opened those boxes.  Got 2 Judge and 2 Mauer prior
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    XP boxes have NOT been kind today. So far, 12 for 28 in getting lxp. :(
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    No.  Blue piece of cake. Ohtani not giving me anything.  
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I'm done.   They've made Ohtani almost impossible today.  
  • Options
    cycled again and got mauer this time, but I already have the 480 perez with 2 skills so mauer to inactive. 
    I've gotten everyone but the legends, which is what I can actually use from this box. 2 andujars, 1 judge and 1 mauer all going to inactive
  • Options
    getthesehands108getthesehands108 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    cycled and got Andujar. What a shitty start.
    Me too brother 
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    cycled and got Andujar. What a shitty start.
    Me too brother 
    Andujar all 4 of my cycles so far.  If it wasn’t for the XP I would’ve been done.  
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Mauer (awesome) then Andujar. 2-3 vs ohtani, 3-6 vs Blue who was throwing lots of curves. Got 40k pxp including cvc :)
    Didn't have a lot of time today but thankfully minimal app crashes and therefor minimal restarts. A good day for me.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Surprise....looks like unless you opted to buy a team this weekend there won't be any competing in WOH. Way to go glu...So much for trying to BUILD  a team.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    As a Braves fan I am just too happy right about now. Figured this late into the season it's not worth gambling trading in Hammering Hank hoping to get him again. I.AM.DONE.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Cycled 10 times. No Hank. Wouldn’t loved to have got him. 
  • Options
    I pulled Hank on my 5th cycle and still debating what I want to do.  I've cycled 5 more times since and havent opened those boxes.  Got 2 Judge and 2 Mauer prior
    Wow.  I have no words.   Ended up trading him and had 13 boxes to open and he was in one of them. Guess my only regret is not taking him to Bronze 10 in case I go platinum  

• Options
    @Mattattack Also went 22 for 36 on lxp boxes. Amazing day buddy!
  • Options
    All hope was lost until my last cycle and I scooped up Mauer 🙏🏼 Thank you sweet baby Jesus!
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    As a Braves fan I am just too happy right about now. Figured this late into the season it's not worth gambling trading in Hammering Hank hoping to get him again. I.AM.DONE.

I hear ya!  It’s always more gratifying when you get a player you actually want over another version of Trout with better stats lol.  Best of both worlds with Hank since his stats are amazing too.  I was chasing Mauer all day and finally picked him up on my 7th and last cycle.  Good day for us!
  • Options
    Congrats to all of those that got Hank. I’m jealous  :|
     Since i got Babe last month in WOH I haven’t been able to pull an ATG again no matter how many cycles. Today I didn’t have a lot of time but still cycle 5 times  and got 2 x Andujar (inactives), 1 x Judge (inactives), 1 x Mauer (inactive b/c i have 490 Perez) and 10 mins before event finished i got Nolan Ryan (490, 2 skills, not bad except it needs lxp  B) )
    Adding the 490, 2 skills Damon i got from cvc and the 45k legend xp while cycling, i would say it was a productive day.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I am hoping for Hank & 490 Freeman or BXP Altuve. Gonna be a low cycle day anyway as I'm super busy at work till Xmas.
    That 490 freeman is on my radar as well......  ;)

• Options
    qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    So the other day I bit the bullet and went to platinum. Not enough resources of course but I figured hey I can't cycle at gold so let's see. Well I just made it to level 5 let's see what happens. I sent a ticket telling glu they need a better way to get evo. The amounts are crazy I also suggested that when you trade in a player you get a % of co why not also give back a % of eco? Well this is what I'm working with 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    qkpony said:
    So the other day I bit the bullet and went to platinum. Not enough resources of course but I figured hey I can't cycle at gold so let's see. Well I just made it to level 5 let's see what happens. I sent a ticket telling glu they need a better way to get evo. The amounts are crazy I also suggested that when you trade in a player you get a % of co why not also give back a % of eco? Well this is what I'm working with 
    Honestly you're better off waiting for next March and starting fresh.  That squad is nowhere near being on the verge of cycling at platinum.  You would have done better to stay gold;  not easy with that crew but doable with grit, boosts and some luck.
  • Options
    Another major grind for me. I was only 18 for 48 on lxp boxes so that was really disappointing. However, it was a great day. I got Nolan on my 8th cycle and I saved the rest of my boxes so that I can possibly get a free level for Nolan once I go platinum. Also, the Gallo was a nice CVC prize. 😁

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @DFBB Nolan is a beast. I had a good day yesterday as well. I already had Nolan, but on my last cycle I lucked out and got Hank. Didn't think Hank was gonna be in the cards for me, felt like a real accomplishment when he popped up lol. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Nice pull DFBB!! Norlan is a true beast. It is hard to describe how good he is but he domniates every player on the field.

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @marela520 games played 422 and wins 4422??? How
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    @Mattattack Also went 22 for 36 on lxp boxes. Amazing day buddy!
    haha productive day at the office.  2nd straight week all my Royale LXP went to an ATG.  Maybe next week I can finally start saving LOL
  • Options
    @DFBB , how can you cycle 24 times in 12 hours? Once every 30 mins? Dude, you never lose a round in autoplay or manual play or what? That is freaking impressive!! 
    Same apply to you @Houmy and @Mattattack.
    I mean, I usually cycle like 4-6 times at most. Sometimes it takes me like 30-45 mins but other times I get stuck for like 1-1.5 hours for one. And also I need time for lunch, dinner, interacting with the family B)  
  • Options
    @tocopan18 You need time for lunch, dinner, and 'family?' Well then. I think we just solved the problem.....

In all seriousness, I just love the heck out of WoH. They didn't change the difficulty and my players are very ideal for WoH. I actually only lost once all day from 5.6 to 5.9. I lost a good chunk to Ohtani or I would've had even more cycles.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @tocopan18 The most I've cycled was 14 times and that cost me a good bit of gold. I usually breeze all the way through all 1st 4 levels and half of 5 with autoplay, except last 3 of each level that I don't want to use gold for, and then it's a question of getting the right pitch sequences on 5.9 & 5.10. First cycle yesterday took me about 29 minutes but I got good hittable pitches and only used a video restart on 5.10.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022