Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Android 4.4.4 Update GS4

Comments

• Options
    sleepeesleepee Registered Users 32 Posts
    I hope we get some sort of compensation for this...

That would be awesome!
  • Options
    GRID DRIVER 378GRID DRIVER 378 Registered Users 71 Posts
    When we can expect bug fix? I have a team which i am the leader and i cant play a game because of crashing. Please answer the question. Thank you.
  • Options
    stonelandstoneland Registered Users 12 Posts
    Problem With the Last apegrad. Android kit kat... 4.4.4.... Race multiplayer and shut down the game. Fix this.... Need play....
  • Options
    JB BUILT 214JB BUILT 214 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am also having issues. It's been 2 weeks still having issues.

IGN: JB BUILT 214
    Device: Gs4 latest version
    OS Version: latest 2.0

Error msg: unable to race, crashing simultaneously, can't race AT ALL.
  • Options
    I'm starting to think this isn't much of a priority to them. Guess they don't see the loss of income. So many users new or old who could be spending money on this game. Who have now moved on to other games & spent money on them. lol
  • Options
    ROCKET 442ROCKET 442 Registered Users 67 Posts
    sleepee wrote: »
    I'm starting to think this isn't much of a priority to them. Guess they don't see the loss of income. So many users new or old who could be spending money on this game. Who have now moved on to other games & spent money on them. lol
    Ive been quiet lately because ive given up.
  • Options
    pirate apex 290pirate apex 290 Registered Users 268 Posts
    Was fine until update to 4.4.4 and now I get the forced close. Please fix!!!!

IGN: prince slick 407
    Device: S4 T-mobile
    OS version: 4.4.4
  • Options
    Liam916Liam916 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Still no update? Oh well back to game of war fire age.
  • Options
    stonelandstoneland Registered Users 12 Posts
    Same problem,.... With the 4.4.4. Wen start the Race the game crash... Fix That... Sony Xperia z.... Android kit kat 4.4.4
  • Options
    It's been almost a month with nothing to show!

Guess CIE Games only likes to take peoples money. I have read MULTIPLE complaints about users BUYING cash & gems for the game for only the game to continually force closing on them and not being able to play the game. And not recieving ANY refund for their purchases.

What a shame!
  • Options
    CiScOkId56CiScOkId56 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I too started having the same starting line crash! The game plays ok in daily challenge and in garage, but multiplayer and events it crashes when starting a race...and sometimes while chatting and scrolling thru racers list. My phone recently updated it's firmware to 4.4.4. I TOO HAVE LOST MONEY AND GEM BOOST BECAUSE OF THIS! I won't pink anyone in fear of getting the same crash at the starting line and losing a race I never competed on.

I'm somewhat able to play on my Galaxy Tab3, but it lags/stutters and can't seem to get a decent start and shift points.

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, closing and ending tasks to free up RAM, but even with 1gb available, it still closes.

I think we should get compensated for the funds lost on races that never happened(to both parties even if the other one had no issues). I think the game should know if a player's game crashes/freezes or loses connection thus making the current race invalid and refund any gem boost and/or money used prior to race starting.

IGN: CISCOKID56
    DEVICE: Samsung Galaxy S4 on T-Mobile
    OS Version: Android 4.4.4
  • Options
    Just upgraded to app to version 2.1.0.2103175 and guess what?

The same problem occurs. But get this! Now the app just force closes while im just managing my car in the garage.

Update was far from just the tip. -__-
  • Options
    CiScOkId56CiScOkId56 Registered Users 4 Posts
    sleepee wrote: »
    Just upgraded to app to version 2.1.0.2103175 and guess what?

The same problem occurs. But get this! Now the app just force closes while im just managing my car in the garage.

Update was far from just the tip. -__-

Hahaha same here...and dummy me, I bet $500 on the race...and right before it starts it closes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Just make sure your racer is linked to Google Play or Facebook
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Been there done that. No cigar.

Sorry Mario, the Princess is in another castle!
  • Options
    Dima84Dima84 Registered Users 548 Posts
    Hi Boys new UPDATE is FAIL same problem with SONY XPERIA Z 4.4.4 kitkat game crash.
  • Options
    I think we are being punked.
  • Options
    Its almost 4-5 weeks when i report this crash. My crew is destroyed because stupid crash! I just want turf! Sleepee i think you and me want this update the most. Please amins tell us do you working on this bug?
  • Options
    I just honestly think they dont care. lol

To them it's only a game and we are the idiots.
  • Options
    Looks like they are doing the ignore them and the problem will go away problem solving...
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    We just had a minor update that may have helped those on kit kat. Please let us know if you are still having these issues.
  • Options
    The game is crashing for weeks now on android 4.4.4 version. I have sony xperia z. When i had 4.4.2 it was everything all right. 1 of 15 races isnt crashing. It crashes in turf and multiplayer. It doesnt crash in daily race. In multiplayer or turf i join in lobby. Lets say that someone challenge me, then i click race button. After that it comes message lets race. And after that i can see my car and opponent car on track for less than one second and it crash. It crashes alnost every time. Sometimes game crash in my garage when i am looking my cars or when i am looking my friend list or crew members. I tried to raise a bet before race but it crashes too. If you need any more details about my report just ask me. Everyone has same problem with 4.4.4 version. Sorry for my bad english
  • Options
    I dont think the problem will ever be fixed. All hope is lost.
  • Options
    Sleepe, i think only option is to root our devices. Sadly :(
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    sleepee, the photos are just black boxes. Please try submitting a ticket to support using "contact us" link at the bottom and attach them that way.
  • Options
    Hmm, I'm thinking its because im attaching thru my phone. I will try to get on an actual computer then try and upload from there. BTW, im unable to attach anything via "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page.
  • Options
    Any news about update??
  • Options
    Ever since I posted the pics of the error log. Im unable to load up the game. Gives me an error prompt when loading up my profile.

Im hoping just a coincidence? O_o
  • Options
    Maestro SpeedyMaestro Speedy Registered Users 22 Posts
    I cant download the app on my tablet kit Kat 4.4
  • Options
    SweetntwiztidSweetntwiztid Registered Users 2 Posts
    Has anyone been able to help with the 4.4.4 update problem? My boyfriends phone updated last week and he is going crazy. If he Is luxky he gets to run one race before It crashes. Makes me think twice about upgrading my phone.