Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ERROR 500 PETITION pleaee sign

Comments

• Options
    MajorsTangerousMajorsTangerous Registered Users 9 Posts
    many of us spend real world money on this game. we have sat through and deal with many glitches and let many issues slide, but this is a big one. Something needs to be done in order for me to even consider using this game... let alone spend another hard earned dollar

majorsTangerous
  • Options
    neo unleashedneo unleashed Registered Users 388 Posts
    Yes I dont even mind if you give turf car to people who dont turf.. please take care of us loyal customers. Who do turf. Ign NEOMAN
  • Options
    ChevellesruleChevellesrule Registered Users 108 Posts
    Skeeter396. Been 24hours of trying to get into turf with very little success...
  • Options
    1995ECLIPSE19951995ECLIPSE1995 Registered Users 1 Posts
    With all the money being spent by us users... the game should be running flawless... People are getting kicked off their teams and everything else due to game errors.. Add me to the list of unhappy customers... IGN: 1995ECLIPSE1995
  • Options
    oOwesseOooOwesseOo Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yep every player should get a Compensation of some sort ! I signe this petition aswell IGN : Wesley221090
  • Options
    MIKE FRANKLINMIKE FRANKLIN Registered Users 6 Posts
    Mike Franklin
  • Options
    lutkee77lutkee77 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Lutkee77 they need to freeze the field when problem started and award were ur team is at that time
  • Options
    JeddjJeddj Registered Users 36 Posts
    Ign: Gear prince 482
  • Options
    DeutschWurst84DeutschWurst84 Registered Users 2 Posts
    DeutschWurst84
    I hope this f...ing error is about to get killed!
  • Options
    new england chaosnew england chaos Registered Users 19 Posts
    Here we are, another day and the error is still plaguing. Would just say f it and uninstall. Maybe go play car town streets if I hadn't found out that CIE hates android and sold miniclip and outdated version to keep us busy while they advanced the game for IOS users. Buzz kill!! Maybe I'll go throw rocks off an overpass and ruin someone else's day like mine. Ha
  • Options
    INSIGHTINSIGHT Registered Users 35 Posts
    IGN INSIGHT
  • Options
    Red Gas 425Red Gas 425 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I support some kind of compensation from cie/glu for the troubles we have experienced in this turf. My ign is Red Gas 425. Also, I would like answers as to why this happened and what is being done to prevent it from occurring in the future.
  • Options
    BIG MOTOR JOHNSONBIG MOTOR JOHNSON Registered Users 51 Posts
    BigMotorJohnson
  • Options
    Broke and SlowBroke and Slow Registered Users 2 Posts
    broke and slow.... this sucks
  • Options
    aggelo35aggelo35 Registered Users 3 Posts
    You are very right my friend I spend more than 100£ for this turf and this is what we take error 500 I think every one deserve to have that car in his garage. Admins do something my game name aggelo35 please someone help with this error
  • Options
    toefurtoefur Registered Users 12 Posts
    Username. Chrispyy
  • Options
    Old School TOld School T Registered Users 18 Posts
    Yes this really does suck i have over 2k into this game since i started playing i agree with the others who stated all your LOYAL PLAYERS DESERVE A TURF CAR for compensation the Deuce Coupe NOTHING ELSE !!!!!!
  • Options
    hotel 9161hotel 9161 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im in
    Hotel 9161
  • Options
    TURBO LSXTURBO LSX Registered Users 1 Posts
    Signed with my approval, it would be nice if someone in admin would say something to all of us. I know of 600$ my team has into this turf, so you need to speak now
  • Options
    Freezerburn4620Freezerburn4620 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Count me in almost 24hours since Ive been able to play and still can not play
    Freezerburn4620
  • Options
    The Pro 123The Pro 123 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Never seen them giving eny compensation back , that sucks .. The Pro 123 .
  • Options
    Mr TalonMr Talon Registered Users 2 Posts
    im in, ign Mr Talon.
  • Options
    jp1010jp1010 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Count me in wth.. its been 2 days already for me. jp1010. Ign PJTC
  • Options
    AZLYNCHMOBAZLYNCHMOB Registered Users 5 Posts
    I agree that everyone should get the deuce.
    IGN Lynchmob Az
  • Options
    swagzzalldayswagzzallday Registered Users 20 Posts
    Ign swagzzallday spend so much money weekly for turf smh
  • Options
    elgato176elgato176 Registered Users 10 Posts
    this this is nuts and then for to go on for two days what are we supposed to do. we really need some compensation. like this ridiculously uncalled no explanation or nothing
  • Options
    elgato176elgato176 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ign elgato176
  • Options
    stevenights4stevenights4 Registered Users 5 Posts
    spot speedy 635
  • Options
    stevenights4stevenights4 Registered Users 5 Posts
    havent been able to get no in over 24 hours
  • Options
    slappstickslappstick Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please fix the issue, we need to be compensated. Most users have spent real money racing this turf and its all for nothing if not properly compensated. RR : slappstick