Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ERROR 500 PETITION pleaee sign

Comments

• Options
    Bdm42182Bdm42182 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Like this is going to work! Ign bmyers1982
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    I honestly don't even know what to say. The lack of acknowledgement or status on the issue this turf is by far the worse one I've seen since playing the game. Over 29 hours of issues during the last day and half of turf. Between the terrible turf rewards this season and the never ending "issues" has me ready to delete the app.
  • Options
    ELUDENUELUDENU Registered Users 6 Posts
    IGN- ELUDENU
  • Options
    Kilotazz1Kilotazz1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Comepletly agree with a give away to all loyal players. For all the issues. A lot of people actually put money and effort into this game. Free cars and gems should be giving away to show the care. Ign Itzd2kiilozz and Racerlicense1234
  • Options
    Cyrus999Cyrus999 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Cyrus999 top 300 teams should get demon car with Halloween wrap and wasted gems. The rest should get an R class car and wasted gems. That would be fair compensation to all those who spend on this game. Think of how many gems were lost to repair cars for nothing. Some form of compensation better happen. There is real money with real legalities in this. If nothing more than an apology is given I would hate to be part of the CIE legal team.
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Something needs to be done. I buy gems and cars every week. At least show you care. Ign jasontheone
  • Options
    rolocokerolocoke Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here rolocoke
  • Options
    calislimcalislim Registered Users 23 Posts
    Turbo run 383...I agree. We all need to be compensated for this. On a team or not!!!
  • Options
    omran khamisomran khamis Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ign - Omran khamis
  • Options
    budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
    this makes me so happy seeing all of us unite and support something that's 257 people as of now and this post has only been up for one day. good job keep it up and don't listen to what other people say all the negative Nancys
  • Options
    FLATBUSHZOMB1EZFLATBUSHZOMB1EZ Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'll gladly sign this, please compensate everyone !!!!!!

Ign: hatedbym0st
  • Options
    Timmy JrTimmy Jr Registered Users 2 Posts
    I think the error 500 was complete bullshit. They couldn't have picked a worse time for it to happen I know that. My team was ranked at 92 right after the second event and once the error happened it was downhill from there. Only 2 people on our team were able to get in but only for a race or 2. We ended up finishing at 137th place because of glu/cies **** up. I really think people who actually turfed should be compensated for this considering the money everyone spent on the Damn game. Thanks glu/cie.

IGN.. TIMMY JR
    GRIM RACING
  • Options
    Ragerunner327Ragerunner327 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I agree we should be compensated

IGN: RAGERUNNER
  • Options
    new england chaosnew england chaos Registered Users 19 Posts
    YES!!!!!!!!!! Finally. After 58 hrs I made it on without an error. My team dropped me because I dropped to bottom three, but I'm on. Lookin for a good serious team to join. Hit me up. Hope everyone else makes it on. User: New England chaos
  • Options
    bundy84bundy84 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I agree what a load of crap I spend $50 - $80 every week to race and to try and stay in top 25 I dont expect this from the game at all and then to loose cars on a error why bother trying to play turf wars I started this game 5 months ago and can only remember 1 time I through a whole turf I have to say if it does it next turf im out for good not going to waste my money anymore bundy84
  • Options
    I agree what a load of crap I spend $50 - $80 every week to race and to try and stay in top 25 I dont expect this from the game at all and then to loose cars on a error why bother trying to play turf wars I started this game 5 months ago and can only remember 1 time I through a whole turf I have to say if it does it next turf im out for good not going to waste my money any more bundy84
  • Options
    I agree what a load of crap I spend $50 - $80 every week to race and to try and stay in top 25 I dont expect this from the game at all and then to loose cars on a error why bother trying to play turf wars I started this game 5 months ago and can only remember 1 time I through a whole turf I have to say if it does it next turf im out for good not going to waste my money any more bundy84
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    srenex3srenex3 Registered Users 24 Posts
    srenex3 maybe 500-1000 gems?>
  • Options
    iTayeebHasaniTayeebHasan Registered Users 110 Posts
    I, iTayeebHasan Sign This Petition. We couldn't take part in turf so we couldn't even get our rewards! We are expecting something in return for this.
  • Options
    FueljFuelj Registered Users 55 Posts
    Yes ser we should all definitly get a sorry for all the inconvinience reward or gift a Bugatti and some racing rivals mils would make it all ok!
    Don't ya think ?
  • Options
    Rebeca007Rebeca007 Registered Users 82 Posts
    Sign me up. They need to do something. A lot of $ was spent for nothing by a lot of ppl; the only ones seeing any benefit/rewards is Cie/Glu.
    This type of customer service is a quick way to loose your customers....especially when there are similar games out there....just sayin
    IGN - Rebeca007
  • Options
    gotch hatingotch hatin Registered Users 1 Posts
    Gotcha hatin
  • Options
    DARKANGEL6982DARKANGEL6982 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree! My friends teM

I agree! My friends team was in 74 right before the server problems and they dropped to 103 due to it!!!!
  • Options
    DARKANGEL6982DARKANGEL6982 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree!!! My friends team was in 74 before the server problems and dropped to 103 due to it. Consider this my signature!!!!
  • Options
    IovaenriqueIovaenrique Registered Users 59 Posts
    iovaenrique pr
  • Options
    st2300st2300 Registered Users 8 Posts
    ST2300 - Need to take care of us.
  • Options
    bori239bori239 Registered Users 233 Posts
    Iam innnnn....and don't come with 50 gems for .pliz fors the firs Tim
    E do something we rklt deserve .can we just get the entire store 50%. Off all process for 24, hours or Something great .not just a gems pay out ridiculous amount.