Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Account recovery

Comments

• Options
    PUFFPUFFPASSEDUPUFFPUFFPASSEDU Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lost my account has me as a new user
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    For assistance with an account recovery, you can contact support by pressing the "?" in game.
  • Options
    PUFFPUFFPASSEDUPUFFPUFFPASSEDU Registered Users 2 Posts
    Still waiting for my account back . I spent a fair amount of real money on this game and would continue to do the same but I want this account back!!! Please email me at , beleznay_m@hotmail.com. Thank you.
  • Options
    Supports current response wait time is around 10 days due to the increased volume of tickets. We appreciate your patience!
  • Options
    gio5500gio5500 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I can get into my account... its been a while now. every time i try to play a message keeps showing.saying (user data failure) i hit reload and same thin.... anybody knows what ts going on?/
  • Options
    I can get into my account... its been a while now. every time i try to play a message keeps showing.saying (user data failure) i hit reload and same thin.... anybody knows what ts going on?/
  • Options
    I can get into my account... it
    s been a while now. every time i try to play a message keeps showing.saying (user data failure) i hit reload and same thin.... anybody knows what ts going on?/
  • Options
    Thanks for the screenshot. The Rivals team is currently testing out a fix for this issue.
  • Options
    driftinaroundu12driftinaroundu12 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I had deleted the app and i have saved my account to google play and facebook and i tried to login and i went to my old accounts can anybody please help!!!!!!!!!!!! And the same thing happed to my brother right after
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    As the people before you were told, you need to contact support.
  • Options
    You can contact support about a lost account by pressing the "?" in game or through the site. http://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/
  • Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    Can i get an update on my customer support ticket , trying to recover my account 1320killer..

IGN : 1320killer
  • Options
    It looks like your tickets were recently resolved. If you are still experiencing this issue, you can reopen or start a new ticket.
  • Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    NICE THANKS ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGN : 1320killer
  • Options
    DeezNutzDeezNutz Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 12 Posts
    Can't sign into game with my account. Goes through the normal loading processes and right before the game starts it kicks, me from game. I've done everything restarted game. Un installed and re installed. Nothing same issue. I've spent alot of money and time on this game. Have over 200 cars. Most rare and collectible. I have sent in a, ticket it's been over three weeks. I would like to play the game again. And not lose my account which I spent thosands on. Please help
  • Options
    I did. It's been over three weeks without a response
  • Options
    What's the email address that you used to submit the ticket? I can give you an update!
  • Options
    Joeyphones99@gmail.com
  • Options

NICE THANKS ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries! It's what we're here for.
  • Options
    I appreciate the help. Didn't know what else to do or who to turn to.
  • Options
    DeezNutz said:

Joeyphones99@gmail.com

I can't find any recent tickets from the email you provided. Your most recent in our system is 71 days old and resolved.

With that said, you may want to submit a new ticket to support. Be aware that the ticket volume is unusually high at the moment.
  • Options
    I believe it's under my game center name but I did add that email too. I have a live ticket. Can I add screen shots here?
  • Options
    Game Center name is GangstaMan99
  • Options
    What's your racer name?
  • Options
    DEEZNUTZ99
  • Options
    Ugh, I always get got by that joke -_-
    Looking into it now.
  • Options
    Yea lol. I get alot of good comments from that one. Thank you
  • Options
    It looks like your oldest ticket is around 13 days old, but the account you are currently using is linked to anything so you might want to take care of that before someone gets to your ticket in the next couple of days.
  • Options
    I had to make another account to send a ticket. That's the only way to get on. My main account is linked to game center on ios.
  • Options
    The current account is just temporary to contact support. If I link it, I'm afraid I will lose my main account.
This discussion has been closed.