Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

X HUSTLE X

Comments

• Options
    808 CHAMP808 CHAMP Registered Users 307 Posts
    Everyone out there needs to be ready on the next big scammed coming up soon! ✌️
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Wow did hoodsat win more cars??
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Oh he ****king ****t. I know he was a cheater I tried to hunt him down on that but no luck. The biggest rat I've ever seen.
    But then, his new IGN is - HOODSTA - right? He got no more respect, but I'll give details to my team and friends that I'm sure in. We would try to hunt him down for cars and return every cent and car from his acc to you.

BTW lets make a hunt down team - team and accounts to hunt down scummers?

Any way, I suspect he got other accounts here as well, be careful.

• Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    HOODSTA sold some cars here. FOXX can you just confirm here that the cars from Hustle's account went to HOODSTA's account??? I mean your response still left a little uncertainty as to where the cars went.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    808 sorry to hear that this happened to you. let us all know what happen.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    those cars were transferred to Hoodsta from Hustle.
  • Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    THANKS!!! WOWWWW
  • Options
    ouch and the truth finally comes out!
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Dayum I don't know what to say.....
  • Options
    THANKS AGAIN FOXX
  • Options
    Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    Sorry to say I used to say hustle was legit, that was before he started trying to sell his account. 808, I feel for you, it is just wrong in every sence. I would hope Cie keeps paying attention to those cars because now that the truth is confirmed I would imagine he try's to move them again. I would also hope Cie locks the hoodsta account forever if they don't give the cars to you 808. At least that way he would be unable to continue profiting from stolen merchandise
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Cesar aka hustle aka hoodsta. I'm letting you know right now this is your last chance to refund 808. Now with solid proof I PROMISE you if he is not refunded the next step will be taken. If you think I'm all talk try me. Again with you legal matters right now I really don't think adding this will look good for you. Last chance.
  • Options
    its funny how hoodsta hasnt responded to any of this comments
  • Options
    It's also funny how I just called his cell. Sounded like someone changing their voice and said wrong number. Yeah dumb fukk. You change you number and you think the carrier gives it away to someone new the next day?! Try again. But don't really care. You should cause time is ticking. You want me to being up what happened? Guess you living with that everyday wasn't enough for you.
  • Options
    HOODSTA aka XHUSTLEX ! Let me know bro when u ready to finish the deal, I hate to see u like this getting into a shiitty position.
  • Options
    xfreshjokerxfreshjoker Registered Users 3,629 Posts
    i hate scammers so bad..
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n41447]Though I do have insight to this situation I'm still working on how to address it. Technically speaking we dont support in-game trading, and selling ones account is against our ToS. So from a very black and white point of view we're looking at a possible ban offense. That being said, our game has grown to house a very large in-game economy and we dont want to discourage it (in fact we are working on a trading system to encourage it). This particular case is upsetting because of the amount of money involved. So from Cie's point of view we cant really do anything to help you (money wise). I have looked into the accounts involved and it does look like he scammed you. Personally If I were you I would stop payment, or demand a refund from the payment company. As for what for what I'm going to do, I'm still figuring out how to execute it.[/QUOTE] FOXX, I understand you saying that this is technically not supported. BUT what he just did is internet fraud. I will have the penal code shortly as I have someone looking into it all and what penal code it will be exactly. Even though you guys don't support buying,selling, and trading, I'm also sure you guys don't support fraud, and or theft. So I truly feel you guys really need to step in and do something on your end. Other actions will be taken against Cesar Duarte aka xhustlex outside the game but in game actions should be taken also. If no actions will be taken it really won't be a good sign to players. Will be a great sign for scammers like this pos though.
  • Options
    Now, he man up to do the right thing, imma just gonna wait for him to refund me! Thanks guys! U guys r awesome!
  • Options
    XHUSTLEX, I won't going to delete any of this post till I get a full refund! U still got my paypal account, u know where u pay me back.
  • Options
    XHUSTLEX can u please stop calling with your unknown phone no. bro because I won't be answering that, call me with u phone on, email or txt me. Thank you.
  • Options
    XHUSTLEX ILL GIVE YOU A 3 TO 4 DAYS ONLY TO DO THE RIGHT THING! I DONT WANT THIS SHIITT HANGING AGAIN, OR ELSE WILL DO IT THE HARD WAY! REMEMBER NOW I GOT ALL YOUR INFO LOCK DOWN!
  • Options
    Hustle aka pos. If you think your gonna drag this on just to buy yourself time then not pay you have another thing coming. Out of respect for 808 he told me to wait and he's giving you a chance to refund him. Man up and refund him. It will be much easier then the other option. I promise you that.
  • Options
    EduespEduesp Registered Users 379 Posts
    Bro i have read all the messages of this post and its really annoying... if we can help in something tell us
  • Options
    LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    I think its not an option anymore to x Hustle x... Mostly PayPal will refund the money if the plan went through as its supposed to be... Im starting to think thats one of the reason why x Hustle x called back!!! He thought he was gonna get away with it, but then BAM!! PayPal claim case!!! Hahahaha I bet he didnt see it coming.... 808 dont give him any day or put the claim on hold... He is probably just trying to get the money out of his paypal account as fast he can.
  • Options
    Darvz18lolDarvz18lol Registered Users 140 Posts
    Haha Lol i hope so
  • Options
    JoeyJoey Registered Users 11 Posts
    I just read this whole thread. Wow, it's hard to believe. I thought when u buy someone's acct u get thier Game Center email and password? Done deal. Is that not right?
  • Options
    daniloreyesdaniloreyes Registered Users 11 Posts
    I think you guys are doing a witch-hunt ! Husstle was legit. The guy got the special cars and all gem cars, and millions in currency, the rest of the cars are not worth that much. Something must have happened that the rest of the cars were not delivered.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Ya that's why 808 Champ got a refund. Something did happen lol
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    The thing that am not understanding is WHY..!!? .. Account with mils, 200 cars and most of them R gems one, 18k gems, good TW team and he was winning every TW with his team so WHY ..!?? What could get more more than that ..
  • Options
    THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME ON THIS CASE! I GOT MY MONEY BACK! LET US KEEP THIS FORUMS A SAFE PLACE FOR TRADING AND SELLING CARS!