Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WHEELIE GOLD WAS BOUNTY HUNTED. SCAMMER PROOF

Comments

• Options
    stonedamagestonedamage Registered Users 365 Posts
    And like i said b4 ive never had a bad review or been called out for scamming anyone and we all know thats the first thing we do when we get scammed. ...feel free to search my fourms name and ign. WHEELIE GOLD 1218
  • Options
    mossiahmossiah Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 493 Posts
    @stonedamage well there's a simple solution, @RicedOutMan pics of garage, verify it's gone
  • Options
    It is now but how many people have 2nd account in this game? Js @mossiah
  • Options
    215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
    @nossiah look in his garage I looked and it was still there.
  • Options
  • Options
    The thing is no matter what im done with game so i could care less who believes who but for your guys sake i really hope you do be careful of people collecting on fake bounties. ...btw a scam is a scam no matter what if its a bounty or str8 up scam
  • Options
    @215 Assassin @RicedOutMan @stonedamage well it easy test, ill send him a crap car, then he will show pic of garage, if turf shows after the car again we will know it's a scam
  • Options
    GORMIRZA134GORMIRZA134 Registered Users 34 Posts
    quite off topic but if anyone wants to buy a matte white vette pm me, ign is GORMIRZA134, and ricedoutman, you dont seem to be doing so well. need more evidence man
  • Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    riced mains account still has a red corvette DP that he got today. he did not have that car in his garage yesterday. his accounts are ricedoutman and ricedoutmantemp
  • Options
    RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    @OhISnapped Alesha got his stuff.
  • Options
    last time i talked to her she didn't. But ok. u still scammed and held it for a good few days.
  • Options
    I have no turf cars left because @RicedOutMan SCAMMED me out of my last one and claims he was bounty hunting....ill bump the post for the car i sold
  • Options
    I'm looking at it right now it's still there.
  • Options
    He took my 100 gem cherry red first place wheels 2016 camaro re
  • Options
    Well we can all wait a day, will know by then the latest
  • Options
    pretty sure ricedoutman traded your camaro for the DP vette that you supposedly scammed. because he sure as fuk has a red dp corvette on his account and you didn't.
  • Options
    He must have sold the Camaro because it was in between the F1 and the DP a little earlier.
  • Options
    Yea he got something elaborate scheme going on lol
  • Options
    Loan SharkLoan Shark Registered Users 1,551 Posts
    bounty hunting is scamming. idc what anyone says. it sucks that people get scammed and have to hire another scammer to scam there scammer. but in this case a scammer scammed a legit guy. wheelie gold is 100% legit
  • Options
    This is who he claimed i scammed and as you can see if you check the garage he said it was returned but no 2012 re in this garage

http://tinypic.com/r/rvdrw9/8
  • Options
    Care to explain @RicedOutMan
  • Options
    2016 re*
  • Options
    Virus 316Virus 316 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 57 Posts
    Wheelie is in a top team he doesn't need to scam anybody for a turf car he earns every turf car legit and hate seeing a fellow team mate leave cause of assholes want turf cars the easy way ..
  • Options
    eddiewardeddieward Registered Users 825 Posts
    yall needa chill
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Im back (: okay. So. First things first, The car has been semt back to the originalmowner. IVE HAD THE DP SINCE IT FIRST CAME OUT, I just got some rims installed on it. 3rd.the proof os seriously like RIGHT THERE. What do you guys not understamd about that? Iwill keep selling/buying/trading. Many people know I am legit. I do not need to explain any further to someone who is clesrly a scammer. Once again, what beem done has been done. Whether or not he actually scammed is not my problem. I was paid to do my j8b and There was enough proof so I did it. Whether you all choose to accept the faft that he scammed or not is all on you (:
  • Options
    He said if I scammed or not is not his problem lmfao....hope u all can see through this scammer story
  • Options
    Keep bumped. .. gets better and better lol
  • Options
    Can someone tag a admin
  • Options
    What a joke. Sorry you got screwed stone. Running out of people I can trust dealing with no way I'll deal with rice again with his obvious scam
  • Options
    @ohlsnappeed did u see the pic of the account he said i scammed from...lmfao and then @RicedOutMan tryin to say he sent his dp out for wheels when he dont even have crate wheels on it