Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WHEELIE GOLD WAS BOUNTY HUNTED. SCAMMER PROOF

Comments

• Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    Whether or not he actually scammed isnt ur problem? I beg to differ, if there was no actual scam then ur "job" was being paid to scam.
  • Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    Yah I did. He scammed you 100% can't believe he would **** his rep for a 30 dollar car
  • Options
    Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    bump
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Bump!!!!!! Check out my pics and tell me that doesn't look like a scam to you!
  • Options
    stonedamagestonedamage Registered Users 365 Posts
    I think alot of people agree it does look like u scammed me...lmfao
  • Options
    Well I'll still keep bumping. I know there's a lot of people out there who believe me. And I will not stop until It it known that I am not a scammer (: thanks for the bump!
  • Options
    No problem...ill help u keep it bumped with pleasure
  • Options
    Im asking EVERYONE to keep it bumped
  • Options
    Thanks man appreciate it (: see, now we're getting somewhere
  • Options
    215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
    Riced Out Man you can't honestly think this makes you look good? If you do you're delusional bro.
  • Options
    Just trying to justify my actions bud
  • Options
    Justify actions. Damn hard to justify scamming
  • Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    You straight up scammed RicedOutMan. You even said whether or not he scammed isn't your problem YES IT **** IS you scammed him based off the fact of BULLSHIT. Why is it the person you supposedly bounty hunted for DOESN'T HAVE THE CAMARO RE you took. Yet you sure as **** have a red corvette dp.. That supposedly just came back to your garage after "getting wheels put on it" yet has nothing other then the 40k ugly ass white wheels. Your a scammer. you **** over a legit person and are trying to justify the fact your a bitch ass scammer. Just leave the forums I doubht very many people will even deal with you now YOU STUPID SCAMMER.
  • Options
    215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
    I think all you're credibility was lost when you said "Whether or not he actually scammed is not my problem".
  • Options
    DANG...LOL NICE BRO
  • Options
    Well then if it was my apologies but there is nothing I can do anymore as he sold his account already. And @bighead6988 has known me long enough to know that I OWN a red DP. Had you or had you not seen the vette dp in my garage before? Of I hsd fouled it over to @stonedamage IT WOULD NOT BE IN MY GARAGE. Plain and simple. &no, its not mymproblem. I was just assigned to do a job and if I **** up well then too late. Amd if I didnt then job very well done.
  • Options
    *If I had
  • Options
    @bighead6988 already took his vouches back and said he will no longer vouch for u....lol back fired on u
  • Options
    Okay I'm not asking for a vouch. I'm asking for an answer to my question. @stonedamage
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    U **** up big time riced,u were considered a friend,now ur just some scammer i used to know
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Okay. So did I or did I not have that Dp in my garage before any of this happened? @bighead6988
  • Options
    I honestly can't say yes or no to that @RicedOutMan ,i look through so many garages in a days time they all run together, hell i can't even tell u everything in my own garage
  • Options
    Just a simple yes or no question. If you choose not to answer that Then me and you both know what that means. @bighead6988
  • Options
    No what it means is i can't say 1 way or another, better shyt to do then memorize ur garage so plz don't put words in my mouth
  • Options
    Singh alrighty fair enough. But anyone who has been friends with me long enough knows that that red Dp has been in my garage. And anyone ELSE who has made any deals with me recently knows that my RicedOutMan account has ZERO RRC. Which is why I sent it to my RicedOutManTemp account. He's maybe the 40k wheels are ugly but I put them in there. I never specifically said "crate rims"
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Yeah we had posted that at the same time which is why I hadn't read it. My bad @bighead6988 .. OH AS A MATTER OF FACT... YOU BOUGHT PURPLE UNDERGLOW FROM ME LIKE YESTERDAY. You sent the money to RicedOutManTemp remember? Because I had told you my main account didn't have any rrc?
  • Options
    null
    So is this you saying that you scammed me and if so just give @bighead6988 a car for me he is deserving of it he has spent alot of money with me
  • Options
    What are you trying to quote? All it says is "null"@stonedamage
  • Options
  • Options
    Where u said maybe u did mess up but u cant pay me back because i sold my account