Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

The Unsupported Player Trades/Sales Category

Comments

• Options
    FsAviXFsAviX Registered Users 290 Posts
    have i done anything illegal? i sold my account 3 weeks ago. i dont quite understand what it means. what *illegal* stuff has happend under my name?
  • Options
    FsAviXFsAviX Registered Users 290 Posts
    i sold my account to speedometer. i have all the details on the sale if u want to see them.
  • Options
    Dark_Peace_RRDark_Peace_RR Registered Users 213 Posts
    U Guys Need To Do a Trade Lobby!
    so People Can Trade without Get Scammed
  • Options
    Slickboost12559Slickboost12559 Registered Users 704 Posts
    Account is banned slick boost 12559 money movement ban I was buying a turf car please unban me I will lose a top 5 turf car
  • Options
    EdgarStayGoldYtEdgarStayGoldYt Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 11 Posts
    I'm trading my Mercedes & Renault for something? Message me if interested.
  • Options
    magma_m267magma_m267 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 150 Posts
    hey I did the redemption code I want my gems 6k gems I trade more u better give me my gems or this will be a issue out of the hole game im not lieing but just stating fact so plz come and give me my gems thx
  • Options
    magma_m267magma_m267 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 150 Posts
    i did it a lot but didn't work the survey is crap i want my gems now
  • Options
    Maickey123Maickey123 Registered Users 6 Posts
    We need a trade room. And the glu take his part because are a lots of scammers in the game. I know it's are a responsible for transactions like they said. But think on that. A minimum issues... more gamers happy with the game and glu make his money and best reputation. Trade room or trade center and glu in the meddle like the paypal sistem. Please we needed!
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
    Respect @[RR]Ryyst he made this forum so the least we can do is say thx, I'm happy what he does without forums it was boring being scammed and having terrible cars!
  • Options
    gf22agf22a Registered Users 90 Posts
    I'm looking for a evo X and/or a 2002 skyline.... Ign is the same as here
  • Options
    skickonewothasmileskickonewothasmile Registered Users 16 Posts
    Have u guys thought bout setting up a used car lot like u had in nitro
  • Options
    DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    SELLING MY ACCOUNT OVER 222 MOSTLY R2 MAX CARS, OVER 20 MIL IN RRC. OVER 400 BOOSTS AND 828 GEMS LEFTTOO MANY CARS TO LIST. IGN OF ACCOUNT IS XXX POO BOY XX. HIT ME UP VIA KIK AT DENDEN021 OR PING ME IN GAME. AMONG THE MANY MISCELLEANOUS LOWER CLASS CARS I HAVE THE BELOW 98% ALL BEING MAXED OUT.

29 NISMOS GT3
    12 C7S AND 1 MATT BLK
    1 BENTLEY MATT BLACK (WON IT AS IS DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWITCH BACK)
    46 BMW GT2
    3 GOOGLES AND 1 MATT WHITE (WON IT AS IS DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWITCH BACK)
    11 C6 WWE
    33 FORD GTRS
    10 FORD RE WWE
    2 F1'S
    2 MCLAREN GT3'S
    3 ZONDAS
    2 NISSAN R90CK
    5 PANDORA'S
    2 ROTANA'S
    16 STELLA'S
    1 BMW Z4
    2 COBRA JETS
    1 CAMARO R.E.
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
    Deynnisp said:

SELLING MY ACCOUNT OVER 222 MOSTLY R2 MAX CARS, OVER 20 MIL IN RRC. OVER 400 BOOSTS AND 828 GEMS LEFTTOO MANY CARS TO LIST. IGN OF ACCOUNT IS XXX POO BOY XX. HIT ME UP VIA KIK AT DENDEN021 OR PING ME IN GAME. AMONG THE MANY MISCELLEANOUS LOWER CLASS CARS I HAVE THE BELOW 98% ALL BEING MAXED OUT.

29 NISMOS GT3
    12 C7S AND 1 MATT BLK
    1 BENTLEY MATT BLACK (WON IT AS IS DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWITCH BACK)
    46 BMW GT2
    3 GOOGLES AND 1 MATT WHITE (WON IT AS IS DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWITCH BACK)
    11 C6 WWE
    33 FORD GTRS
    10 FORD RE WWE
    2 F1'S
    2 MCLAREN GT3'S
    3 ZONDAS
    2 NISSAN R90CK
    5 PANDORA'S
    2 ROTANA'S
    16 STELLA'S
    1 BMW Z4
    2 COBRA JETS
    1 CAMARO R.E.

stop threadjacking

• Options
    Sorry didn't know where to post. how do i delete it?
  • Options
    Its not my post but I'd copy it and paste in a new post but nice cars anyway
  • Options
    hahah thank you. And again sorry for posting on someone else's post. new at this.
  • Options
    Nb bro it happens to all of us @Deynnisp welcome to the forums bro u sound very kind not rude keep this up and don't scam be legit and you'll be making lots of deals!
  • Options
    @racing_rivals, I have always been legit ever since i started playing this game over 3 years ago (main IGN is Bossman305). that's one of the reasons I've decided to sell because i can't compete with all these racers taking the easy road by playing in a not so legit manner (not to say any bad about the game). Thank you once again for making a forum newbie feel comfortable. Always legit!

Bossman out.
  • Options
  • Options
    gf22agf22a Registered Users 90 Posts
    Still looking for a lancer X (no NOS)
  • Options
    Had2runyaHad2runya Registered Users 2 Posts
    Im selling a jetta. 1626 has all of the visuals even the carbon stuff thag costs gems. Message me with offer
  • Options
    THESTIG1914THESTIG1914 Registered Users 1 Posts
    5 million lol i can get a stock alpine for an max stella cheapest i bought on for is one stock viper gts r. i was not lowballing guy asked for the trade
  • Options
    perfecttmoddperfecttmodd Registered Users 15 Posts
    I still think there should be something in the game like a trade option under pinks there would be so much less conflict on rr and we would all have a better time no1 can scam cuz if it wasnt for us and the time and money some of us have spent this game would still be in the works
  • Options
    TURBOCHARGED43lTURBOCHARGED43l Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am looking for anyone selling a good car at a decent price tell me if so
  • Options
    Pm me. i'm selling bunch of cars from one of my accounts.
  • Options
    Deynn what's your account name
    Mine is

TurboCharged 43
  • Options
    Hey bro, it's XXX POO BOY XX take a look and let me know or add me
  • Options
    Okay I'm going to add you and I messaged you
  • Options
    ok
  • Options
    jagz_sandhujagz_sandhu Registered Users 3 Posts
    Some guy named country boy 26 scammed me i was selling rims and when he was gonna hive me his car he did full race and i lose.