Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Done with lack of Forum Mods and Enforcement

BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
I am done asking the admins to look into getting some active mods to keep ppl on forum in check. I have pm'd @Ryyst @sparkle and @PHOENIXX. I have not heard anything back from anyone of them on this matter. At this point I believe that RR Admin is negligent and has provided a medium for people to cyber bully without and checks or balances. The fact there has been a plea for more moderation on forum by more active ppl who actually still play the game and no response from the administion is showing a blatant disregard for those who play and buy virtual goods from your game. It is only a matter of time before someone seeks action to find RR liable for undue stress and emotional suffering from the medium that has been provided by RR without and active policing or enforcement policy through active moderation. Players it is time we as a group stand up and let RR Admin know our thoughts on their less than stellar job.

I am throwing my hand up as one who would like to take a lead in restoring this forum to a place that has very limited harassment. The Time to act is now Admins.

Players you all need to unite and stand with this motion please show support and take your forum back. Below are right off top of head. Please @. Anyone not on list. Let's keep this at the top of the threads.

@JustAnonymous @B3NN3LI @JacobwaItonater @Slip @Thedarthyguest @harris26 @2HIPSI @TVPBOSS @whooozaah @Juice_Slider @TheGangsta @Buby24 @archie909 @bighead6988 @K24z7 @Speedzalot @KanziGaming @Tight oil 1224 @blowerchrome1268 @5upercar @Scammers Beware @scammers.kryptonite @iiAMSHiFTY @RFS @Shadey960 @25SpecV12
Prev1345678

Comments

• Options
    KanziGamingKanziGaming Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,930 Posts
    edited October 2015
    @Bfrail 100% Agree :) And Bump
  • Options
    5upercar5upercar Registered Users 8,861 Posts
    edited October 2015
    @Bfrail Well, Thank you for tagging us! AGREED!
    GTR, GT-R!

• Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    I agree 100%. This can't be going on any longer
  • Options
    25SpecV1225SpecV12 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,136 Posts
    I agree 100% as well !
  • Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    I agree with you @Bfrail
  • Options
    Tight oil 1224Tight oil 1224 Registered Users 839 Posts
    I totally agree as well
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    +1 ! This shit cant go on any longer.
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    bump
  • Options
    25SpecV1225SpecV12 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,136 Posts
    Agreed .. To many scams
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    100 Percent agree
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Agree if they can demote a player moderator they can atleast do whats right and rid the forums of these blood sucking ticks

• Options
    RGK_ReaperRGK_Reaper Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,132 Posts
    100% in agreement, I've tried to contact the mods and I've never received an answer.
  • Options
    RGK_ReaperRGK_Reaper Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,132 Posts
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Ip bans could solve the whole 321 case too. It's a shame they don't...
  • Options
    How about making our own website?
  • Options
    KanziGamingKanziGaming Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,930 Posts
    @Slip i dont think its a good idea it would cost money bro
  • Options
    @KanziGaming I heard there's places that let you do it for free?
  • Options
    Slick TangSlick Tang Registered Users 83 Posts
    I have something to clarify: This game says that it does not SUPPORT TRADES AND SALES, but why does it allow itself to reserve a category for sales and trades on this forum? I understand that you (ADMINS) made it clear that it states UNSUPPORTED TRADES/SALES to save your asses from any bullshit from players, but thats still promoting SALES/TRADES!! Why dont you just do what you're suppose to do, and take this Topic/Category out of your forum permanently?

This forum should only be for news updates, fixing tickets, and helping players with any issues with the game itself, not having to come here and see all these nonsense and negativity.

I do not want to see ANYTHING here dealing with sales or trades or else pretty much, you guys are a bunch of two faces and you enjoy it! Keep it clean and legit, you guys know what to do!
  • Options
    even if you don't post your option likes and agrees will show admin we are serious about the lack of support provided.
  • Options
    SpeedzalotSpeedzalot Registered Users 443 Posts
    Agreed .
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    @ we the legits. Mf you dont count ^ :joy:
  • Options
    @Slick Tang with your line of reasoning stating lose this topic the help topic can be removed also as they tell you to click on the ? Icon in game to contact support.
  • Options
    @Slick Tang . Thats what they do. They say they dont condone the trades and sales. But silently promote it so they can capitalize on the suffering. All it leads to is newbies replacing cars @120% cost and buying gems.

[ About replacing cars. Anyone ever lost a STOCK car and it cost more to replace than to buy another from showroom? What happened to the concept of DEPRECIATION ]
  • Options
    What I like is you lose a Max car and gem replace it and the replacement is stock.
  • Options
    5upercar5upercar Registered Users 8,861 Posts
    edited October 2015
    @Jacobwaltonater This player is the LEGIT one! I think u tagged the wrong person lol :)
    GTR, GT-R!

• Options
    Show support players. It's time to stand up and end this lack of support. Let's see if any of the mentioned admins bother to respond. If no response is given this thread will hit every topic on the forum. Till a response is given. We are united.
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    slick tang is 321RUN's many account.
  • Options
    RFSRFS Registered Users 333 Posts
    I agree @Slick Tang and thank you @Bfrail for tagging me!
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    If you click there names they are fakes r
    There are no way to actually tag them
  • Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    I agree. @yelisey