Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Done with lack of Forum Mods and Enforcement

Comments

• Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    Come on admins where are you
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Probably doing nothing...as usual. There's o many of us that could be admin/moderator but no, they rather see 321 wreck havoc lol
  • Options
    Buby24Buby24 Registered Users 3,151 Posts
    Glu dont care about us bro they are just looking for $$$$
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Heere is some inspirational spirit!
    WE CAN DO THIS
  • Options
    Juice_SliderJuice_Slider Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 231 Posts
    I agree 100%
  • Options
    Buby24Buby24 Registered Users 3,151 Posts
    I dont have time to waste @321RUN thats it, and u are that!
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Give Anonymous some Executive authority. I'll make this forum Area 52. :naughty:
  • Options
    OMGCANADAOMGCANADA Registered Users 882 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    5upercar5upercar Registered Users 8,861 Posts
    Bump
    GTR, GT-R!

• Options
    shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    bump
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Do people 'disagree' with me being legit? **** sake :joy:
  • Options
    5upercar5upercar Registered Users 8,861 Posts
    Buuuuump
    GTR, GT-R!

• Options
    Slickboost12559Slickboost12559 Registered Users 704 Posts
    Bump this **** up
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    It's time to stand the time. We stay with this till we get a response or action. Keep supporting the movement
  • Options
    25SpecV1225SpecV12 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,136 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    KanziGamingKanziGaming Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,930 Posts
    bump
  • Options
    Back to the top. Do fade on this subject we have to stay a team and stand above the lack of enforcement. Rogues can't run free without fear of consequences.
  • Options
    blowerchrome1268blowerchrome1268 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 672 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    Now I'm posting in other topics. Keep ignoring us.
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Bfrail said:

Now I'm posting in other topics. Keep ignoring us.

Admins don't work on weekend. Earliest reply will be on Monday.
  • Options
    From what I can tell. They don't work during the week either
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    They have weekends off... I mean I could go through this thread and issue a warning to every bad comment I see... But what's the point? I don't get any type of reward for doing such a thing and it's a lot of work.
  • Options
    ^^^^^^^^^
    This is the problem. No one want to put in the time. I have no problem with doing it. The reward is a more stable forum where players are happy and no harassed
  • Options
    Also bumping is considered spam...
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    @Old Woman ... Not to be rude but are you saying that asking for a change in the forums is wrong? Because that's why he's bumping the post. All we want is for you guys to see that there's people ruining the forums and sooner or later we're really gonna get tired of it and just leave. Not worth being on the forums if you guys arent going to do anything About it.
  • Options
    @slip I'm saying bumping in general... If I thought bringing change to the forum was wrong I would've closed or deleted this thread. Just saying if you look at the rules I can issue warning for bumping too.
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Also, there shouldn't be a need for a reward. You as a "Player Moderator" HAVE to do this. whether you get a reward or not. I KNOW you see what 321run and his other accounts are doing on the forums and you as the "Player Moderator" you are, are not doing anything to stop it. At least issue a damn warning. Again, sorry about the bitching I'm just a bit pissed off about the whole situation
  • Options
    But I need reasoning behind the warning. It's like being a cop I can't arrest anyone without reasoning. I was the one who issued a warning to inmygarage for abusive language. Since I rarely spend time in the trades section I barely know who 321run is. Tag be in posts with verbal abuse and I'll do my best. I can't warn him for scamming.
  • Options
    Also tagging me in the 321run is erasing vouches doesn't help because he technically can't and Ryyst is investigating the mods.