Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Eddieward 3.0

Comments

• Options
    eddiewardeddieward Registered Users 825 Posts
    yes
  • Options
    RGK_ReaperRGK_Reaper Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,132 Posts
    eddieward said:

nice one lol so do you give up now?

Enjoy your newly scammed silvia, I'll get another one eventually, at least i'll expose you and hopefully no one falls for your scams again
  • Options

So wait, this was $25 for a top100 Silvia or...?

It was 25 bucks for bulllshit
  • Options
    once again, i never scammed you, i bought it as shown above
  • Options
    Hey @eddieward why don't u show us the factory rims section, i bet you'll find the same four sets i had on mine, and i'll post proof shortly
  • Options

• Options
    Come on, do the same @eddieward
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    @eddieward if you claim to have paid $25 for a top100 Silvia, I know 100% that it's bullshit lol. Who the **** would pay $25 for a car which can be bought for $20 tops.

@RGK_Reaper I'm telling you, just call me to middleman whenever you need. Avoid all this bullshit. And always screenshot the pinks screen. Helps plenty.
  • Options

@eddieward if you claim to have paid $25 for a top100 Silvia, I know 100% that it's bullshit lol. Who the **** would pay $25 for a car which can be bought for $20 tops.

@RGK_Reaper I'm telling you, just call me to middleman whenever you need. Avoid all this bullshit. And always screenshot the pinks screen. Helps plenty.

Just wait and see, he won't post what i asked him because we'll see all my rims there
    @2HIPSI look at this
  • Options
    why do i need to post? i already showed that i paid what more proof is needed
  • Options
    eddieward said:

why do i need to post? i already showed that i paid what more proof is needed

But why not post it and be done with it, make me a liar in the process, come on i dare ya
  • Options
    You know why u won't post it right? Yep, that's right, because you did scam
  • Options
    i already proved you as a liar no more proof needed
  • Options
    eddieward said:

i already proved you as a liar no more proof needed

Post the factory rims section and i'll leave u alone
  • Options
    no need for that all proof was shown
  • Options
    Clearly in my picture above, it shows u have the same 1st place rims i have, coincidence, maybe, but all four? that's just not right, so come on, post the pic @eddieward and prove once and for all you did not scam me
  • Options
    PerfectShiftPerfectShift Registered Users 883 Posts
    First there wasn't a silvia being traded and now there is?? Now I'm confused someone is lying here
  • Options
    eddieward said:

no need for that all proof was shown

Afraid to post it? come on man just do it, you're safe because u didn't scam me, or so you say
  • Options
    im not afraid lol its unnecessary to post it
  • Options

First there wasn't a silvia being traded and now there is?? Now I'm confused someone is lying here

Exactly, he supposedly bought the exact same silvia with the exact same rims on paypal, i want him to post the factory rims section and prove to me it ain't my silvia
  • Options
    eddieward said:

im not afraid lol its unnecessary to post it

If u post it i'll pink my whole garage to you, that is, if you're not really afraid to be exposed
  • Options
    no you wont lmao youre lying just like you are in this whole scandal
  • Options
    eddieward said:

no you wont lmao youre lying just like you are in this whole scandal

post the pic and it won't have to be a bigger scandal than it already is
  • Options
    Lol stfu stupid kid @eddieward. First there was no Silvia in your account, and you said you never got a Silvia. Now, you say you got it and paid him for it too?
  • Options
    @eddieward just end this all lol if you didn't scam him just post the picture he wants you to post so we can all move on please. Dude shitt happens if you scammed him just pay the kid or give it back lets just move on with our lives lol
  • Options
    i never paid rgk for it lol
  • Options
    Alright then post the picture that he wants you to so that he can move on please bro. If its not his then its easy to prove take 10 seconds to make a link to the picture
  • Options
    eddieward said:

i never paid rgk for it lol

Exactly, which makes it a scam, you were supposed to trade it for the cts v like it says in the messages i posted and u never did,
  • Options
    @PerfectShift he won't post it because he knows he'll find the same four sets of 1st place rims i had on it
  • Options
    @RGK_Reaper give him some time to Photoshop the picture bro.