Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Eddieward 3.0

Comments

• Options
    RGK_ReaperRGK_Reaper Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,132 Posts
    Hahahahaha and where are the yellow ones? The ones it has in your garage?
  • Options
    PerfectShiftPerfectShift Registered Users 883 Posts
    Hmm but the rims you are supposed to have on that one seem to be missing??????? Like the ones that are on the car now in your garage?? What happened to those rims
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    How come it doesn't show the yellow prize wheels that were on it.........
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    lol He is a scammer dang @RGK_Reaper I'm sorry bro.. Ill take my vouch back sorry if seeing my name on there got you scammed dude.. I feel for ya
  • Options
    @2HIPSI because thats not the same car.
  • Options
    Yes I know, that's why I asked. You can't get rid of prize wheels ;)

• Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Maybe a glitch? Hm. Seems funny. But I mean its the real deal
  • Options
    No it's not funny, it's not a glitch..... It's little biitch scammers.... Funny how your always there to support your alter ego

• Options
    @Slip lol bro.. how can you even say thats the real deal lol???? you know thats not the same car lol
  • Options
    eddiewardeddieward Registered Users 825 Posts
    guys i got the wrong car
  • Options
    What do you mean you got the wrong car lol
  • Options
    Wow, dumbasss went and dug himself a deeper hole
  • Options
    youll see i had the wrong car wait one minute
  • Options
    Because correct me if i'm wrong but proze wheels install in the factory wheels section, and the yellow ones that yoir car has ain't there so clearly that's not a pic of the silvia you scammed from me, so you either took a pic from the internet
  • Options
    I already looked on the internet lol
  • Options
    What do you mean you have rhe wrong car? Man just stop lying and admit u scammed, i don't care if u keep the car, just admit it and get it over with
  • Options
    I hope @Ryyst and @Old Woman see this and ban the prickl
  • Options
    You absolutely can't remove prize wheels they will show in factory wheel section

• Options

• Options
    boom
  • Options
    I rest my case, he lied about not scamming me and he lied about that being the silvia he's got in his garage
  • Options
    I_COME_IN_PEACEI_COME_IN_PEACE Registered Users 1,002 Posts
    Were did the yellow wheels go lol
  • Options
    Lol, it's the same account, and you only have one silvia, how did u remove the rims at first?
  • Options
    Same money, same amount of gems and everything
  • Options
    i said that was the wrong car
  • Options
    I_COME_IN_PEACEI_COME_IN_PEACE Registered Users 1,002 Posts
    Hahahahahahha he messed up
  • Options
    You only have 1 silvia how can it be the "Wrong Car"
  • Options
    BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    eddieward said:

Do you even know how to take a screenshot
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    I think he did it like that so they wont say he photoshopped @BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT
  • Options
    What a fuckktard