Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Pre-Forum Life.

Comments

• Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Lol was that a race joke @Gear Slammer 85

• Options
    OMGCANADAOMGCANADA Registered Users 882 Posts
    I started a week ago and the first thing I did after making my tutorial was claimed citizenship . Next I bought some jewelry and a lot of cars in the showroom. After I got the car I went and upgraded my civic and put 3 parts then realized he had no money :-( so what I tried and tried to beat the campaign , but I will not lose finally held I ran and ran until I upgraded 40,000 and stole the campaign :-)
  • Options
    Opps didn't see that u beat me to it @iSpell4Life
  • Options
    Claimed citizenship lol wtf

• Options
    iSpell4LifeiSpell4Life Registered Users 1,780 Posts
    yeah i have the app on my phone :)
  • Options
    Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    Not at all! True story!!!
  • Options
    Okray family farms!
    Out of Plover Wisconsin.
    You can't make this shit up!
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    I coukd have translated that in simplet terms haha. That diest make sense. What hes saying is that he got his first civic, then bought am assload of gems and biught some cars off the showroom, then he upgraded the civic until he was broke. After trying for a long time, hes ballin with 40k and finally beat the campaign lol
  • Options
    Lol see before forums even having 10k made you a baller now its mils

• Options
    edited November 2015
    When I sold my first car for 200k I thought I was set for life hahaha
  • Options
    The only negative part of finding the forums is that I'm buying/selling more then I actually race in game haha
  • Options
    SIEMPRE_PERFECTOSIEMPRE_PERFECTO Registered Users 107 Posts
    Mi coche favorito es el Ramintra :-)
  • Options
    ^^ translation ^^ i used to work at okray family farms!
  • Options
    Only kidding.
  • Options

^^ translation ^^ i used to work at okray family farms!

real translation: My favorite car is the Ramintra :-)
  • Options
    Yea not gonna lie this section is someones job like no joke what if there was a room filled of people who have to get a certain amount of $

• Options
    this is the good of having a app for translating
  • Options
    @iSpell4Life I don't no any Spanish and I could tell that's what he ment haha
  • Options
    OMGCANADA said:

@iSpell4Life I don't no any Spanish and I could tell that's what he ment haha

i only know 6 words in spanish lol
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I'm not trying to hurt any feelings. Everything I've said is true aside from my translation bit
  • Options
    Haha thank God for google
  • Options
    Hey now keep this in the right direction lets not move to translating app those are 2001 topics

• Options
    I wish i knew the cats i know now when i first started, or jotted down the ppl that scammed me so i could get my redemption now!!
  • Options
    Well I got fooled a few but thanks to the option to look in garages I'm safe now lol I feel like brian when he went with dom to look at the hondas in johnny trans garages lol hope and dreams were their engines

• Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Well I'm not going into to much depth. Basically I started playing the game on the first day after about a week I started a team (twin turbo) but there was a glitch in the game where no one was leader so we abandoned that team and made another team. While on twin turbo my team would take over rooms talk trash and I'd take every civic si out there and sell them to team mates for 5k lmao. Then I made more accounts made friends they gave me cash. I built S class cars won a bunch and basically got recognized as one of the top players on the pink slip chart. Me and a former member of PAS started a team (Pro Tune) we finished top 3 numerous times but couldn't clinch #1. When RR changed teams to 20 people we had to make 3 teams and that worked for a while until it fell apart and I basically team hopped between top 25 teams got a few turf cars. Then the game started crashing way too often to play consistently so I slowly stopped. Btw I joined the forum because I got glitches in turf and lost a furai.
  • Options
    Dang @Old Woman GG should have added you since day one

• Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
    Racing rivals has changed so much since I started
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I had my real name as my racer name. Ended that quickly.
  • Options
    @Old Woman awsome! Appreciate your involvement under this category! Nice to see a forum mod joining in the fun over here!
  • Options
    Or admin rather sorry.