Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Pre-Forum Life.

13Next

Comments

• Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    No I'm a mod.
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Na na na boo boo i got a admin on my post lol this doesnt rhyme but who cares i want more stories

• Options
    Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    Knew it was one of two.
  • Options
    Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    Dont see much out of you guys/ gals over here though. Nice to see the support! ;) lol
  • Options
    Wtf happened with the last few posts

• Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
  • Options
    Well that was a good discussion thanks for sharing everyone

• Options
    iSpell4LifeiSpell4Life Registered Users 1,780 Posts
    I started the game on August 23rd 2014 i think update 2 or something like that but i used a tc as my campaign car i was dumb and spent my money on customization's lol. About maybe a few weeks into playing the game i beat the first campaign (now i can beat all the campaigns in an hour). I then used a rx8 as my c class campaign car (which i later lost to a scammer) then almost fully upgraded it. I beat the campaign and then moved on to b class when the 3.0 update came out (here is where i got scammed for rx8 a couple weeks after getting it) i bought a few bronze crates got a gti, set of pink rims, and a datsun. I put the pink rims on my rx8 and raced in a lobby with it a guy messaged me saying he will give me a free either stella or rotana i cant remember so i fell for it and lost my car :( i later got a new rx8 and much more then got hacked for all my nice cars (this was after the 3.2 update came out) lost my campaign rx7 gt spec matte black with 75k rims, viper gts matte black with glow rims, maxed crx with glow rims, and mustang gt 2010 with matte black paint :( i quit the game for a month and decided to come back named myself the name i have now (i knew a little more about the game by then) started with the tc again got a rx8 again did same put pink crate rims on it and beat all the campaigns within 3 months or less (i still have rx8 and tc now along with my other campaign cars and my first car i got from showroom on the account). I was playing on facebook. I learned how to drop launch and at this time it was January or February 2015. I started doing pinks in late June when i was better with most of my cars my first pinks win was a z4 gt3 still have a screenshot of the race won t with my rx7 gt spec that was stock. By time it was early August i had over 100 cars then my friend in game told me about trading i joined his FB group that i am still in but not active alot on FB and started getting cars and cash and in September i had around 275 - 300 cars (at this time i got back at the guy who scammed me and took his mazda rx7 b class car maxed) when october came i found out about the forums and joined on the 14th.
  • Options
    kshatchetman1kshatchetman1 Registered Users 276 Posts
    edited November 2015
    I worked my way up the campaign all the way to r class and had my scion spec scammed from me. Next few months i farmed and farmed and finaly got enough gems(1000) to get another scion spec and finaly beat campaign lol now its the only campaign car i have lmao. Now that i know about the forums i now wake up and look on here to check out whats happened since i went to sleep hahaha(just incase i missed somthing). And i enjoy dealing with legit ppl before forum life nothing but scammers.
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    I used to save for the Evo 8 like a noob LOL

I remember losing my scion r spec to a sandbagger...almost smashed my phone

I also got lowballed like **** when I sold my first big win (Z4 GT3)