Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Fresh off pinks from turf, 1st place Ford Mustang Cobra Jet

Comments

• Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    Again @2HIPSI keep repeating urself I have never bought any car I win all my cars an U say ask around dude get a life it's a fuckinggg videogame
  • Options
    Some of us earn them an like Ur boyfriend he loses them lmao
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    It's a video game that I would own ur asss in at anytime, so bring that bytch out for some pinks
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    Oh no again with talking big in a videogame @2HIPSI grow up go outside an get urself a life
  • Options
    I go outside fairly often, as a matter of fact I arrested 2 crackheads today after I chased them for roughly 2 blocks in the southwest neighborhood of Detroit

• Options
    Oh now Ur a cop im sure U r believe me we both kno Ur no cop just by the way U speak an the fact that U need to lie about Ur life makes U even more pathetic so let me guess U have been on this forum all fuckinggg day long U must have been chasing those crackheads posting stuff on forum hahahah pathetic
  • Options
    @2HIPSI lying about Ur life i feel bad for U sorry I'll stop talking shit don't want to embarrass U anymore U were able to post your boyfriends pics of pinks sure U can post sumthing that doesn't expose Ur identity proving Ur a cop make u look dumb as **** to everyone right now
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    edit - I will ok this information and we can prove this out

• Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    I mean.. if he was a badass.. hed acknowledge the pinks challenge & accept or decline instead of dodging it.. & tbh it was kinda dumb to pink that jet :sweat_smile: .. even i wouldve chickened on every pinks.
  • Options
    Or how about you pm me your number and I can make a personal call for ya!!

• Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Mpetz89 said:

Matte jet an t-100 Nsx rr figured only 20 of these cars out there that r actually legit thought to myself mine as well take the chance to get one when I have it can easily get an Nsx back @Caboose1744

You are wrong, first place cars has been duped the mother out of them
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @Mpetz89 for someone who doesn't waste all weekend turfing, you sure did buy a lot of Toyota Corollas and subie coupes...... Just FYI if you have to buy that many disposable cars you clearly can't tune or can't race for shyt, no wonder RRSS never makes T25

• Options
    Wow I have 15 of each Ur right I don't spend all weekend turfing an what happen U avoided the question about being a cop listen @2HIPSI Ur clearly just a pathetic kid Cus no grown man would lie about what they do for a living lmao Ur a cop chasing crackheads thru Detroit
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I just sent u a pm, like I said I've proven here many times. I don't need every tom dick or Harry calling the front desk asking for officer Kxxx but I can surely give you a direct line or make an individual call to any land line or cell phone with caller id

• Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    **** me guys, 100+ notifications and all from this thread
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Why do so many posts turn into fights and verbal assaults these days ? This forum is insane lately

• Options
    anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    @tsarfasces1 welcome... and stop gettin butthurt cause you got roasted pretty hard on fb :joy::joy::joy: lmk when you want max S Class turf pinks, be glad to pink you again once I finish maxing this Jet or NSX RR :joy:
    #PinkMafia
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Careful, 2hipsi can "obtain Ip addesses" xD ain't nothing but a cry baby asss bittch
  • Options

@tsarfasces1 welcome... and stop gettin butthurt cause you got roasted pretty hard on fb :joy::joy::joy: lmk when you want max S Class turf pinks, be glad to pink you again once I finish maxing this Jet or NSX RR :joy:

count me in ign turbo notch

• Options
    Slip said:

Careful, 2hipsi can "obtain Ip addesses" xD ain't nothing but a cry baby asss bittch

funny I can do more than that and I clearly proved that to you ;)

• Options
    No, you didnt lol xD If you dont mind, pm me to my new forums name if that's the case, ill even press on that stupid ip tracing link for you ;)@2hipsi
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I already have all 3 you currently were dumb enough to open, i'm sure once I figure out your new scammer account you won't open the link ;)

• Options
    I just pressed the link with my other acc. (: now feel free to pm me lmao
  • Options
    I'm willing to pay any hacker a good amount of US currency to comprimise Mpetz account and deliver the CJ to me

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Slip said:

I just pressed the link with my other acc. (: now feel free to pm me lmao

It won't tell me your screen name dumbasss it traces IP's, VPN's and Wfi signals

• Options
    @2HIPSI im sorry bro but Ur honestly a **** retard kid claims to be a cop lmfao just another dumb troll on this forum an U pmed me telling me U were the one that would hack my account not someone else seems like Ur always talking about what someone else can do worry about urself yea I have your boyfriends cobra jet too bad he was garbage an got beat now let it go U have been crying on this same post for a day now
  • Options
    @2hipsi thag being said, how did you find out my other accounts then? I didn't turn any vpns on so whats the problem?
  • Options
    @Slip don't even waste Ur time @2HIPSI just likes to hear himself talk he has already claimed to be a cop an now he pmed me saying he will hack my acc
  • Options
    Lol I know, ive been dealing with his punk ass for a few months now, constantly harrasing me dude. I got over it and now I iust do it so he sees how stupid he sounds lol
  • Options
    Also, screenshot that so if you do get hacked you can show @Old Woman and @Rryst etc amd he'll get either banned or get your sruff back, probably both lol, @Mpetz89