Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Fresh off pinks from turf, 1st place Ford Mustang Cobra Jet

124Next

Comments

• Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    @Slip unfortunately I just met that retard yesterday I feel bad for anyone that has to talk to him for more than a day he claims to be a lot of things but im sure U have already saw that a lot of what he claims is all talk pathetic little kids
  • Options
    @Slip thanks man I'll def do that
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Lol. Yeah man he's worse than my girlfriend dude, constantly nagging and bitching about everything. Like shit man, get a life lol. @2HIPSI & yeah man np
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    @slip did I not prove many times all your alternate accounts, and @Mpetz89 I gave you many options, I'm a 36 year old man with 4 kids that are more mature than you. Feel free to contact me as I gave you my personal information
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    take a screen shot all you want, I could careless. My objective is to get the car back any way I have to end of story

• Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
  • Options
    THEN GO FUCKKING TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS AND GET A DAMN LIFE OTHER THAN RR DUDE. Go fuckingg do something with your life man. **** paedophile picking on a 16 year old. Even IM more mature than your sorry ass. Now if you'll excuse me I have more pressing matters than to speak to a 36 year old who has an obsession with a 16 year old scammer.
  • Options
    @2hipsi, you had stated before that you didn't want the car back, get your shitt together man
  • Options
    My objective is pretty clear, your an Internet scammer that takes belongings of monetary value. You fraudulently obtain possession of virtual goods by breaking written consent of transaction, same thing as Internet fraud through email

• Options
    Then fuckingg sue me! Lmfao
  • Options
    That's why they call kt the "Unsupported Trades/Sales Section" not my fault they fall for it
  • Options
    @2HIPSI U have kids more mature than me ahahahahaha as Ur online offering real money to hack someone's acc for a car in a videogame real mature right there bro it's clear to everyone here Ur all talk one if U were a real cop like U claim in no way would U act like a child like U r so listen im done dealing with Ur bullshittt let it be its not even Ur car
  • Options
    @2HIPSI here come get the car I'll give it to U
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Hard to believe this was once a sales thread...lol...turned into a small war...bunches of these threads end up that way lately