Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Waiting for a repsonse about my account

13Next

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    SpeedTrapp, you should have received an auto reply to your latest ticket from TEMPMAZINGER. Check the "?" in game, which is where replies go to.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    SpeedTrappSpeedTrapp Registered Users 123 Posts
    edited May 2016
    I know what account that is, the issue is that google forces you to create a new google gamer id which does not allow me to use that old google profile. What if I link my new temporary racer to Facebook? can the old lost racer be linked to Facebook?

And like I mentioned to you before, I got no tickets open on the "?" on the game, someone at glu should look into that since multiple people have mentioned not getting any communication from any CS and no tickets show up under my temp racer's "?"
  • Options
    I just replied back to the latest ticket which I submitted yesterday, the temp account is linked to my FB account now, let's by pass this whole google mess
  • Options
    So looks like Google did some stuff. Can you try these suggestions?

Open Google Settings ~> Play Games ~> Delete Play Games Profile (Don’t worry, just make sure you have connected your Racer with your Google ID).
    Open Rivals
    Open the Settings in game, connect to Google and create new Play Games ID.
    Done.
    Otherwise, there is another way to fix this:

On your phone, go to Settings > Accounts > Google.
    Remove all current Google accounts and re-add them again.
    Everything should be okay now.
    Otherwise, You can use this method:

Open Google Play Store.
    Go to My Apps & Games menu and open the tab “All”.
    Look for the app “Google Play Games”.
    Enable it.
    Everything should be OK now.

• Options
    GOT SHOCKEDGOT SHOCKED Registered Users 663 Posts
    This is the same problem I'm having and it's because of that google play games app. I've had this game connected to the same email threw google for yrs now. Now I have a diff name when going on the game. I'd really like to get this fixed . I had jae/Jessica email me but I have no clue what they are asking for . its really frustrating dealing with this and it wasn't even our faults. It tells you in order to play y'alls game to download it so idk what's going on. But if I've lost my account that I've been saving over 3 yrs I'm going to be highly ticked off. Because I was forced to take that update in order to play.
  • Options

This is the same problem I'm having and it's because of that google play games app. I've had this game connected to the same email threw google for yrs now. Now I have a diff name when going on the game. I'd really like to get this fixed . I had jae/Jessica email me but I have no clue what they are asking for . its really frustrating dealing with this and it wasn't even our faults. It tells you in order to play y'alls game to download it so idk what's going on. But if I've lost my account that I've been saving over 3 yrs I'm going to be highly ticked off. Because I was forced to take that update in order to play.

Try the steps above. Looks like it has to do with the confusion over Google now having a separate Google Play account from your normal Google account.

• Options
    RRyst, I have tried all the steps you described with someone from Google support and no luck. I have associated my new temp racer with FB and just waiting for a CS to reply to my last ticket
  • Options
    last_minute11last_minute11 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Had same problem like greenburnout303
  • Options
    GOT SHOCKEDGOT SHOCKED Registered Users 663 Posts
    Same here I've tried all these steps and it's no way to relink it on our end as a player. That update it did or w.e has us as a totally different person. I know I had my account linked to my google email. So it's not like it was never linked and lost it. I've had my rr acc on several phones no issue. I'm what I have to do from here . I have same email as before just when I open games the name that pops up at the top is some crap they gave me and I can't even change it. So what it's doing is not reading who we was before instead starting us over . I've never had a issue before tell I tried open this game and it said in order to play the game you need latest version of google play games.
  • Options
    Log a ticket and wait for along time, I've down since April 24
  • Options
    Ok I got my racer back, thanks RRyst for your help.

Here is what you need to know.

Use Facebook to link up your new temp racer, dont use Google

After the developer has synced your racer with FB, reinstall the game and sync it up to your FB account, if it prompts you to load an existing Google player, DO NOT LOAD that google player.

Once you get your old racer back and if you want to sync it up to Google, you will need to create a new Google account. Syncing it to the old account will bring you a new racer.
  • Options
    That is probably the easiest way. Seems Google changed the way somethings work. Everything used to be under one ID.. which was tied to your Google/Google+ ID. Now they created a new Google Play or Games ID. Which became confusing.