Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Device Support & Graphical Issues

124Next

Comments

• Options
    DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts
    NotPhunny said:

I haven't been able to generate a trouble ticket in game due to it going into lockup and rebooting my S4 phone. Not Phunny is the racer name

You submit via the web here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/?p=web
  • Options
    Riyaad01 said:

Riyaad01 said:

@[RR] DownShift

These graphics are different not better (my option). Much of your push back you guys are getting may be because we preferred your previous style of graphics. (I prefer the previous style of graphics)

I have iPhone 6 and runs pretty good compared to some of my friends, however no where near what it ran at before. Feel like im blinking fast when it in fact just the normal speed game running at.

Matt paint and flake looks horrible... Nicest thing I can say about it.

Please let me know if you guys plan changing our concerns ?

Think you getting much of the same feedback with each reply. (P.S dont fix what is not broken)

Riyaad01...

@Riyaad01 All the paint and performance issues will be fixed.
    @ [RR] DownShift

Thank for the acknowledgment. One last thing, feel the color scheme is bit mono tone. Notifications not clear. i.e pinks, cash even messages

I also find is hard to see which cars and being repaired and have parts installing. Those type of things are not very clears, everything is just blue lol.
    Thanks for the feedback. Aside from the performance issues, we're also taking a fresh look at the UI now that we've received so much feedback from you all. We are planning on making some changes to the pinks notification fading away as a start, but there will be additional changes down the road.
  • Options
    BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    @DownShift I have a great idea for a UI design if you would take it into consideration.
  • Options

@DownShift I have a great idea for a UI design if you would take it into consideration.

Go ahead and send me a direct message, always happy to hear ideas.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

NotPhunny said:

I haven't been able to generate a trouble ticket in game due to it going into lockup and rebooting my S4 phone. Not Phunny is the racer name

You submit via the web here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/?p=web
    When using the web portal, please be as detailed as possible. Things to include are:

Your racer name
    Device:

Detailed description of your issue:

This will help expedite the process so our Customer Service team can investigate investigate
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
    Goodevening i have a galaxy s4 and have sent my info via email and when playing last night it was an awsome experiance,no lag cars looked good,but tonight i cant even race the lag is so bad is there a reason it jumps back and forth ? Thanku for your time MIDNIGHT RAMBLER
  • Options
    Riyaad01Riyaad01 Registered Users 89 Posts
    @[RR]DownShift

''We are planning on making some changes to the pinks notification fading away as a start'' What does this mean, possible for you to elaborate
  • Options
    Riyaad01 said:

@[RR]DownShift

''We are planning on making some changes to the pinks notification fading away as a start'' What does this mean, possible for you to elaborate

I sure can once we decide for sure on the direction we're going to go with for the change :wink: Stay tuned.
  • Options

Goodevening i have a galaxy s4 and have sent my info via email and when playing last night it was an awsome experiance,no lag cars looked good,but tonight i cant even race the lag is so bad is there a reason it jumps back and forth ? Thanku for your time MIDNIGHT RAMBLER

We should have a fix out for your problems soon.
  • Options
    CHSJACHSJA Registered Users 407 Posts
    I have a question Im not sure has been covered. I have been able to eliminate most, if not all of the lag I was having on all of my different devices with the help you guys have provided, so thanks for that.

My issue is this: The light timing seems to have changed. Its on multiple android platforms. It appears that the launch is a tad earlier than it ever was before. It is exactly the same on all of my android devices. I know some may say "Its just the new look", or " It must be your device". But it is absolutely consistent on every device. Ive been playing years on end, and my launch was very consistent, almost a trained reflex. I could literally be watching a movie, and just hear the chimes, and nail a perfect launch nearly every time. Now I have to "foul" launch, in order to get a .0x reaction time.
    Has this been addressed, and is this something thats being looked into? I can provide alot of technical data if needed.
  • Options
    CHSJA said:

I have a question Im not sure has been covered. I have been able to eliminate most, if not all of the lag I was having on all of my different devices with the help you guys have provided, so thanks for that.

My issue is this: The light timing seems to have changed. Its on multiple android platforms. It appears that the launch is a tad earlier than it ever was before. It is exactly the same on all of my android devices. I know some may say "Its just the new look", or " It must be your device". But it is absolutely consistent on every device. Ive been playing years on end, and my launch was very consistent, almost a trained reflex. I could literally be watching a movie, and just hear the chimes, and nail a perfect launch nearly every time. Now I have to "foul" launch, in order to get a .0x reaction time.
    Has this been addressed, and is this something thats being looked into? I can provide alot of technical data if needed.

Thank you for the info, this is not something we're currently looking into but I'd be happy to get more information from you so we can investigate.