Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

The Top 100 Turf Car (Updated)

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
edited March 2017 in The Carbonated Garage
*** Updated ***

We are still currently working on the paintable Ford Focus RS REs for the teams that won turf cars last week. We should be able to test them on Monday and hopefully if all goes well, we'll be able to push them out later that week.

This week's top 100 car (Tier 4 Turf Prize Car) was meant to be paintable, however, we weren't able to make that happen in time. So our plan is to give players who won one, a second Focus RS RE that is paintable sometime this week.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Yes, that means we're giving those who won one, a second car.
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Prev1

Comments

• dulwhitedulwhite Registered Users 118 Posts
    And the players who raced above the T-100 tier? Looks like it had been best to be mediocre this week?
  • moparman406moparman406 Registered Users 58 Posts
    edited February 2017
    Should just fix the one they have or remove it or simple give all a second car
    I'm not alone in thinking a paintable car and a crate car as rewards to turf for T-100 in one event is giving the people that worked together in a team to make 2X or more points for just 1 car is not really doing justice. And the top 25, top 5, and top 1 teams also are obviously passionate about the game and should be rewarded with at the very least the same crate-style car that GLU/Carbonated gave the T-100 players
  • waynestatic1waynestatic1 Registered Users 9 Posts
    edited February 2017
    Ok I have a team.. and there was 4 double claims, and and one that wants to leave. Now do they have to stay on the team to receive their paintable car? Or will they get it regardless of the team they are on, or if they are even on the team at all? I'd like to add new members but everyone is afraid to leave in fear that they will not get their car. I want to kick the second accounts will they get their car if I do so? Please respond asap
  • Tu66yTu66y Registered Users 27 Posts
    edited February 2017
    So because we came t25 and busted our arses, and you couldn't get your prizes ready in time, we get one car and t100 get 2? Excellent solution...totally fair...

Even it out and give ALL teams that earned prize cars a second car. The mistake wrap for t1,t5,t25, and the paintable t100 for those that are owed. Of course, that's the most logical and fair solution, so naturally the one that nobody thought of...

Alternatively, just swap out the mistake turf for the t100 paintable. Either way, make it equal and fair.
    null
    Need to know asap
    edited February 2017
    @BLKSTANG007 It's not just an issue for t100. If they receive the t100 paintable AND the crate style focus, then it's not fair on those that got higher than t100. Fair would be either removing the crate style and replacing it with the paintable, or adding the crate style to all who were t25 or higher.
    edited February 2017
    Thanks for all the answers to my questions
  • r1y2a3n420r1y2a3n420 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thanks for the official update in this issue. I was very displease with my silver crate turf prize but at least the issue will be corrected. Don't know why you guys are crying. Did you get the reward that you went after? I believe the correct answer is yes. Did the t26-t100 get the reward they turfed for. That answer is no.
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    They mad cause they self crushed and only get 1 car. Lolol
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • clahckclahck Registered Users 7 Posts
    T26-100 did not get screwed. They got exactly what was advertised. It was in the picture of the prizes for that turf. They are doing them a favor by giving them a paintable one. The question is, do all t100 teams including the t25 teams get an extra car. Because giving 1 car that is wrapped to t125 teams and giving the 26-100 teams 2 turf cars is what the complaint is. Yes we t25 teams turfed for a wrapped one. But t26-100 getting 2 cars when t25 teams are getting one is the issue. They should give all t25 teams a crate one as well then.
    T26-t100 did get screwed. We were told it was to be paintable. Instead we got a crate car. Quit crying over a 4m common car. Did you get your correct reward? I think you did. We did not and they are fixing there mistake. Many on my team crushed or gave away the crate car.

Im done going back and forth but fact is many of you t25 guys self crushed or paid ppl off to feed you during turf. I personally know a bunch of guys that do it every week. With that being said there is no sympathy from me.
    OMG!!! Somebody call the waaaaaambulance
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    To clarify.

What we intend to do is give everyone who won a car during this past weekend's turf war a second equivalent paintable car.

So that means 1st place winners get a second paintable car with 1st place rims. 2nd place winners get a second paintable car with 2nd place rims and so on.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Damnnnnn. All y'all say thank you ry ry now.
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    dwdtuning said:

Damnnnnn. All y'all say thank you ry ry now.

What? And show some sort of integrity? Yeah....don't hold your breath on that one.....
    Naw they won't do that.. they only come here to cry like biitches..
    Wow.. so I guess it ready does pay off to selfcrusch. T25 and above get not only 1 but 2 turf cars this past week. Smh guess its time to load up some building software and start crushing like a mad man. Absolutely ridiculous
  • KevoKevo Registered Users 30 Posts
    Thank you for listening ryyst .
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Wow will this guy quit crying? Not everyone on top 25 self crush, in fact a lot don't. Yes some do but the majority don't. I've ran everything from 1st place to top 100 and never once self crushed and most on the teams didn't either. When you have 60 civic si's built just to race pinks, you don't need to self crush. If you can't get 30k+ with 60 maxed civic si's crushing other racers cars and not self crushing at all, you may need to find another, less challenging, game to play
    Thanks in advance for correcting the issue Rryst! Truly resolves the concerns I've expressed.
  • adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    edited February 2017
    @r1y2a3n420 you must suck at racing. I am one of the plenty legit racers that race t25 and all it takes is a slight amount of skill. 95% of t25 members don't self crush... hell more than half the t5 teams don't even self crush. Man up and get better at the game.
    edited February 2017
    Tu66y said:

So because we came t25 and busted our arses, and you couldn't get your prizes ready in time, we get one car and t100 get 2? Excellent solution...totally fair...

Even it out and give ALL teams that earned prize cars a second car. The mistake wrap for t1,t5,t25, and the paintable t100 for those that are owed. Of course, that's the most logical and fair solution, so naturally the one that nobody thought of...

Alternatively, just swap out the mistake turf for the t100 paintable. Either way, make it equal and fair.

Thank you for clarifying what's happening and sorry for the confusion. It seems I misunderstood the plan. My bad.
    edited February 2017
    @r1y2a3n420 Most top 25 teams don't self crush. I certainly don't self crush and consider it cheating. As far as i know, I've never been on a team that does it. All you have to do is have a little skill and prep your cars for turf and then you can win other people's cars to crush. Don't be so quick to judge others because you can't get enough points to make t25.
    No one can be totally sure people don't self crush.... Unless you're sitting with them as they race....
  • shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts
    it would be nice if u guys give create one to all t25 guys n paint-able to t100 guys..... just saying
  • shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts
    edited February 2017
    @moparman406 why you disagree ma post

Should just fix the one they have or remove it or simple give all a second car

thats what u say..
    your complaint is we r getting one extra car i.e crate one so all t25 should hav it ... thats what i say
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    @[RR] Ryyst A question that has come up a few times....if a person was on a T100 team and won a car, but is no longer a part of that team....will they be receiving a second car when they are issued?
  • kraykrayvrokraykrayvro Registered Users 5,626 Posts
    Ya t25 teams should quit crying. Boohoo its not fair.. Ya lucky ya getting one anyways for being crying lil bitchhes. Ya got what ya turf for. 26-100 didnt
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    "You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

John Lydgate