Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Error 500

Comments

• Options
    jmainejmaine Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yeah i have the same problem. I can play now but its starting me over. I want my old account back
  • Options
    dentera2dentera2 Registered Users 24 Posts
    This error just came back now .. server is down?
  • Options
    R4NK1NDUD3R4NK1NDUD3 Registered Users 596 Posts
    GOT IT!!! Make sure you have a gamecenter first. Then delete and reinstall the game! Worked for me!
  • Options
    Carlos BiggosCarlos Biggos Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm geyting this error now
  • Options
    TPOLKTPOLK Registered Users 11 Posts
    I have an error 500 It won't even load my game
  • Options
    PimpseyjPimpseyj Registered Users 5 Posts
    Agreed. Uninstall and reinstall. Game is running with no errors. iPhone 6+
  • Options
    MayqelMayqel Registered Users 3 Posts
    It's also happened to me last nite.......failed to load the game & thats was really annoying me. Please do something & fix it
  • Options
    big blades38big blades38 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same problem here on Android we deserve a refund or make it up to your paying coustmers. Error 500 in the middle of truff wars.
  • Options
    scribblesscribbles Registered Users 7 Posts
    Error 500 sucks just lost my 06 wrc to it and the developers say it's my Internet connection bs
  • Options
    THEREALJACKINTHEBOXTHEREALJACKINTHEBOX Registered Users 31 Posts
    I had this happen after finishing a race, waited a while and was able to get on but then came up again as soon as I went to race.
  • Options
    Forged InternalsForged Internals Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am getting the error 500 on s5. Removed, reinstalled, rebooted. Still won't work, any word on when this will be fixed.
  • Options
    thebuster719thebuster719 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Still happening...
  • Options
    TylerB96TylerB96 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm on a droid maxx and this is still happening. I've spent over $50 in this game so please get it fixed!!
  • Options
    casey_dragscasey_drags Registered Users 100 Posts
    If you spam the green retry button you can get to your garage and do daily challenge or log in but thats about it still wont let you play online I think its a update or something broke or something
  • Options
    DYLANMARTYR15ODYLANMARTYR15O Registered Users 141 Posts
    This is annoying now we were close to get the turf car then this happened and now we are 191 last time it let me on we should get this car and the gems that we have spent our money on! To win this car!
  • Options
    Jordan808Jordan808 Registered Users 2 Posts
    What keeps causing this I'm constantly getting this error I restarted my phone that didn't work the I reinstalled the app it didn't work and I really want to participate in the current turf for the ford deuce but with this error 500 I can't can you please fix it it's very annoying my account is Jordan808 can some one let me know if they have a solution to this error and what is causing it to occur
  • Options
    RobinsanRobinsan Registered Users 8 Posts
    Unable to complete action.(500)...what is this?we need compensation for not been able to join turf war
  • Options
    mxr benzmxr benz Registered Users 12 Posts
    they need to fix it we were at 176 in rank
  • Options
    ruly313ruly313 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Ive been getting same error also anyone know whats going on? Is this issue getting fixed
  • Options
    DavinsheDavinshe Registered Users 78 Posts
    I been getting the same error, I cant even play the game.
  • Options
    casey_dragscasey_drags Registered Users 100 Posts
    I think we all deserve free maxed car, free turf car, gems or something this is all bull we deserve something for putting up with this
  • Options
    mike bostockmike bostock Registered Users 1 Posts
    Aaaargh! Why is this happening?
  • Options
    F MonsterF Monster Registered Users 5 Posts
    im having the same problem can anyone help 500 error cant get in and could lose my spot in my team!! my in game name is F Monster
  • Options
    iTayeebHasaniTayeebHasan Registered Users 110 Posts
    Me Too I'm not able to Login. Get the Same Error. Please Fix This.
  • Options
    psssy loverpsssy lover Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same problem with me ... I Hope it gets fixed soon ...
  • Options
    psssy loverpsssy lover Registered Users 3 Posts
    Error 500 keeps coming on loafing step 3 please solve this ..
  • Options
    Carlos BiggosCarlos Biggos Registered Users 9 Posts
    The game now loads up instead of being stuck on "step 3: load user data", but this message box still keeps popping up so can't realistically attempt to race. If it doesn't work at all today they should move day 4 to another day when it's back up and running
  • Options
    LILRUMLILRUM Registered Users 86 Posts
    Open Game Center and then launch raceing rivals threw Game Center ( if ur ISO user)
  • Options
    ricorico Registered Users 6 Posts
    I hope is fix soon and i dont lose my cars
  • Options
    ricorico Registered Users 6 Posts
    This started yesterday for me